change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cliff Jumping

Bali Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

more
    • Hoffman factory

Bali Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

more
    • Question regarding taxi and motorcycle ride in Jogja

Yogyakarta Jul 11, 2016 at 6:00 PM

Hi all, hope to get answers regarding taxi and motorcycle rental here:

1) I am travel with an elderly and plan to visit Malioboro Street at night and stay there for around 30min to 1 hour. I plan to ask my hotel to call a taxi for me to go there. What is the best option to go back to hotel?

2) I plan to rent a motorcycle and ride it to Borobudur temple. Is it safe to do so? Do I need to tell the motorcycle rental company that I am going to the temple instead of city driving? Do they provide helmet and documentation for motorcycle rental?

Thank you all and hope these questions will be answered. Cheers!

more
    • melly1234's Profile Photo

Indonesian visa in Bangkok and visa costs

Indonesia Yesterday

Although I've been to the Indonesian embassy a few times before their website doesn't tell us up to date details on visa costs. Am there in 2 weeks. Has anybody been there recently and have the prices please?

more
    • Villa Rental in Bali

Bali Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

more
    • surabaya and around

Java Jun 29, 2016 at 2:11 AM

i will go for 05 days to surabaya and i need visit some interesting locations
      what are the best destinations around surabaya
      thanks.

more
    • Mail time from Bali to USA?

Indonesia Jun 28, 2016 at 6:50 AM

Hi how long does it take to receive an air mail form Bali? We are in USA.

more
    • Thousand islands - Kepulauan Seribu + general travelling tips for Java

Indonesia Jul 6, 2016 at 5:39 AM

Hi! I am travelling to Indonesia with my two teenageboys(15 and 18)in the end of July, travelling to and from Jakarta. Totally we will stay for 17 days. The itinerary is not set yet, so please feel free to advise :-) The most important, is it worth spending one week at thousand island, or is it better to stay one week at Bali (or another place for beach life, snorkeling etc) The plan is to stay around Yogyakarta for about one week + one week on a island/beach. We do not like touristic places,we book mostly private accomodation through AirBnB, we like to see how local people live, eats where local eats, like to explore the nature, culture, do some hiking, biking etc. Hope to get some advise and ideas for where to go, where to stay, what to see and what to do :-) Thank you!

more
    • Holiday in Bali

Bali Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

more
    • JeSuisJill's Profile Photo

OFF the beaten Path Things to DO -- NOTHING in a tour book! NO Hotel needed!

Ubud Jun 28, 2016 at 6:55 PM

I'm a single traveler coming to Ubud in two months. Id just like ideas on "things to do" that are DIFFERENT. I don't need a hotel nor a restaurant, just PEACE OF MIND suggestions, tours, classes, etc.

more
    • What is the name of the new private hospital in Bogor and it's location

by PollyH7 Online Now May 17, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Has anyone been to this new hospital and where is it in Bogor?

1 Answer May 25, 2015 at 9:21 AM
    • Bars in Bogor

by andinch Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Where can I find a good bar in bogor?

2 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 9:43 PM
    • junus555's Profile Photo

Day trip to Bogor from Jakarta

by junus555 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Could I make a day trip to Bogor from Jakarta. Depart by bus or train in the morning and come back to a Jakarta hotel in the evening. What are interesting places worth seeing in
      Bogor.

1 Answer Nov 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    • Golf at Bofor Raya

by johnchin Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I plan to golf at Bogor raya on weekdays 16 and 17 Jan 2012. Please advise If the course allow 1 ball. Regards John

• Bogor to puncak trip

by notty_nana Online Now Nov 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM

hi.. is there anyone can tell me how can i do a day trip to puncak?.. i might go to bogor from jakarta by train, but when i reach bogor do i have to rent a car with a driver(both of us are foreigner)or we can just go around by the local transportation?.. i'm looking for any Bogor travel agent to arrange a trip and transportation too but so far i still couldn't find any.. will arrive in jakarta on this 20th nov, and planning to go to bogot-puncak on 21st. TQ

2 Answers Nov 20, 2010 at 6:00 AM
    • cloak room at bogor botanical gardens or train station

by alouise Online Now Jul 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Does anyone know of any cloakroom facilities at Bogor Botanical Gardens or at Bogor railway station? At the end of September this year I will be making a morning visit to Bogor to see the Botanical Gardens and then catching a bus to Bandung afterwards. I am hoping that there is a cloakroom at the entrance to the botanical gardens or at the railway station where I can leave my backpack? It is not too heavy to carry around, but being able to place it in a cloakroom would be more convenient.

5 Answers Sep 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM
    • amarante's Profile Photo

Plan to go to Bogor

by amarante Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 5:28 AM

What will the best place i should visit in Bogor. I am planning to stay from january 29 until February 1 taking a flight from Macau.

5 Answers Jan 28, 2010 at 9:33 PM
    • kenari's Profile Photo

your advise needed

by kenari Online Now Mar 30, 2008 at 7:37 PM

i'm going to cipanas ( somewhere near bogor) for family holiday this jun .Will stay at club bali@kota bunga resort and spa.Should i fly down to jakarta or to bandung ,which way is nearest to cipanas?beside golf ( for myself) any other factory outlet nearby ?( to let my wife busy )

1 Answer Mar 31, 2008 at 3:15 AM
    • Travelling to Taman Safari from Bandung

by sdin Online Now May 6, 2007 at 6:33 PM

I plan to visit Taman Safari on my coming 4D/3N holiday to Indonesia. The only problem is my arrival and departure town is Bandung. Is it convenient to travel from Bandung-Bogor/Puncak/Bandung via the trunk road? Or should I stay 1 night at Bogor. If yes, any budget hotel/villa (around IDR300K that can cramp 2 adults/3kids in Bogor main street?

Any help from my bogor buddy here is much soufght after.

p/s
      Since I will be travelling with a rental car + supir, do I need to provide the supir acomodation too?

1 Answer May 7, 2007 at 8:58 AM
    • kenari's Profile Photo

Bogor and Puncak

by kenari Online Now Jul 6, 2006 at 9:52 AM

we'll coming to bogor end of august 2006 for playing golf.any of VT members can advice us about transportation in bogor,weather during the time,how far from novus resort and spa to bandung ??since the last visit we were staying in jakarta and we have no idea about bogor except visit some of VT member homepage.any shopping complex or factory outlet around bogor or puncak ??

2 Answers Aug 20, 2006 at 6:15 PM
    • talib's Profile Photo

Golfing in July

by talib Online Now Jun 14, 2005 at 2:47 AM

can anybody advise any good golf course in bogor and reasonable hotel aboutUSD50?4 persons coming for weekday golf

3 Answers Jul 6, 2006 at 9:59 AM