VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Boca de Tomatlán

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best day to visit Teotihuacán

Teotihuacán Feb 14, 2017 at 2:29 PM

Hello! Is there a preferred day to visit Teotihuacan? Our family will be visiting Mexico City during Holy Week from 8-17 April. We are interested in arranging a sky balloon tour above Teotihuacán and furthermore a tour to the pyramids.
      Thank you!

more
    • How is Cancun?

Cancún Feb 4, 2017 at 3:28 PM

Thinking of going to Cancun with my boyfriend in March. How is it there? Is there a lot of college spring breakers? How safe is it? Any advice would be great! And let me know of any good excursions to try. Thank you! :)

more
    • simiritch's Profile Photo

Cancun Airport to Cozumel transportation?

Isla Cozumel Feb 8, 2017 at 11:09 PM

Hi.
      Got a free flight to Cancun, booked it and realized that I really want to be in Cozumel! Now I have a hotel booked in Cozumel (Iberostar) and need to figure out how to get there and back.
      I see a flight with r.t. for only $150, but the times are real bad and I hope to get something that fits my flights in/out of Cancun. Cheaper would be nice if possible.

Any busses that do the whole thing? What are the ferry routes? I guess I can just taxi to the ferry ports.

Thanks. And I hope this hits someone before the site closes. Very sad about that too! Anyone know why VT is closing?

Richard.

more