Boca Chica

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• November-December weather

Punta Cana Sep 27, 2016 at 9:33 PM

I'm trying to plan our honeymoon and would like to go right after our wedding which is in November but worried about the tail end of hurricane season. We are really wanting to enjoy the beach/sunshine and golf. Is this a sketchy time of the year weather wise to travel to Punta Cana?

more

Near Boca Chica

• Shopping for clothes.

by daherinn Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Where is a good place to shop for womens clothes in Boca Chica?

• hotel arena coco playa boca chica dominican republic

by eko1963 Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Has anybody info of the surroundings of hotel arena coco playa?
      Dinning places,shops,nightlife?
      Eric

• What kind of soft drinks?

by lugenewernert Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 6:48 AM

I was wondering, what kind of soft drinks do they have at the resorts?
      Do they have diet Coke?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM
    • Informacion de paquetes de viajes

by Dalimar7 Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 11:35 AM

deseo que se me brinde informacion sobre los paquetes de "all inclusive" de este hotel.

1 Answer Jul 30, 2008 at 11:30 PM
    • CONFUSED!!!

by KREYES87 Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 5:37 PM

IS THE HAMACA CORAL AND THE HAMACA OASIS THE SAME RESORT OR ARE THEY TWO DIFFERENT PLACES?

4 Answers May 8, 2008 at 9:09 AM
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

A Special Place in Boca Chica

by Boosmom Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 12:29 AM

I just returned from a wonderful trip to Dominican Republic. I spent some time in Boca Chica (about 40 minutes south of Santo Domingo), and need some information if anyone is planning to go there soon (or is already there). I went to a restaurant on the main street and need to get the address and phone number. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name. It's weird though. It was a combination of three names all rolled together into one so it was fairly long. I think it had some "l's","a's" and "m's" in the name. The guys that owns it are French. The place was nice with good food (open all day). It had a lot of wood counters and stools with a passage-way straight to the beach. They had a big pizza oven in front with a window and they baked fresh bread every morning. The manager was named "Thomas" and the pizza cook was "Miguel". It's really important that I have this information. If anyone can help me out I would be forever grateful. THANK YOU!!

1 Answer Nov 6, 2006 at 12:43 PM
    • boca chica concert and fiesta!

by jacksonville-bill Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 5:31 PM

i just returned from Boca Chica... staying at the Coral Hamaca Hilton! what a great time! Boca Chica was a blast! caught a concert Saturday eve... any ideas on how i can find the name of the group that played? i plan on returning, it was a great vacation!

1 Answer Jul 20, 2004 at 8:52 AM
    • Hotel in Boca Chica

by Gorgboy Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 1:12 AM

I am an independent traveller, and this summer I want to stay in Boca Chica with my friend but I don't want the standard all included beach resort, "honeymoon" like.... I would like a nice, not very expensive independent hotel close to the beach. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much in advance

2 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 12:32 AM