VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Bishkek Travel Answers

change location

meeting people

by frimar Online Now Apr 13, 2008 at 10:33 PM

I just started to work in Bishkek for a year and would like to meet some people outside my own organisation who'd like to go out for a beer occasionally (locals or expats). For me a chance to learn more about the city and the country, for you it could be an opportunity to practise your English.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: meeting people

by NBrowne174 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Hi,

I'm a British Expat. Lived here for over 5 years. Like to drink beer from time to time. Happy to meet up with for a chat (and a beer!).

Nigel

nbrowne174@yahoo.co.uk

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by NBrowne174 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Hi,

I'm a British Expat. Lived here for over 5 years. Like to drink beer from time to time. Happy to meet up with you for a chat (and a beer!).

Nigel

nbrowne174@yahoo.co.uk

by NBrowne174 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Hi,

I'm a British Expat. Lived here for over 5 years. Like to drink beer from time to time. Happy to meet up with you for a chat (and a beer!).

Nigel

nbrowne174@yahoo.co.uk

by bishkek1 Online Now May 16, 2008 at 9:55 AM

Hi There.
    How do you find Bishkek ?
    I had lived here for a number of years but been away for some time. Now I an itching to get back to Bishkek .Would like your input about the plcce specially cost of living, restaurants, night life sight seeing etc.How about the Guayee , militia and locals attitude towards westerners.
    Take care.
    Sye

If you can e mail would appreciate :sunshine6950@yahoo.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Bishkek