Dear Travelers, I am looking for recommendations on hotels near St Morritz train station, we are taking the glacier express and need to overnight at St Morritz..I am looking at around 150.00 for the night, Thank you for your feedback
Hello. If someone knowledgeable can review and advice on the right travel pass for the destinations below, it will be of great help. In addition I have a couple more questions listed below. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
Family configuration: husband, wife, 2 children (12-15 years old) and 1 youth 18 years old.
Duration: Aug 26- Sep 1
Below are the destinations and modes of transpo:
1. Train from Zurich airport to Bern (one-way)
2. Lauterbrunnen. to Wengen (train) ;
3. Wengen to Kl Scheidegg (train) ;
4. Grindelwald Grund – Maennlichen (Gondola) ;
5. Maennlichen to Wengen (cable car)
6. Train from Lauterbrunnen station to Interlaken Ost for Brienz;
7. Train from Interlaken Ost to Brienz.
8. Steam train from Brienz station to Rothorn (return journey)
9. Train from Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald ;
10. First gondola to the First ski resort;
11. Ride the “First Flieger”
12. Train from Lauterbrunnen to Bern and back
13. Brunig Panoramic Expressway between Interlaken and Lucerne (one way)
14. Train from Lucerne to Zurich (one way)
1. Is REGIONAL BO PASS , the most economical option, or you would advice HALF-FARE PASS ?
2. With REGIONAL BO PASS or HALF-FARE PASS, do I have to buy STP ?
3. For 12-16 years old, do I have to buy JUNIOR TRAVEL CARD or SWISS FAMILY CARD? And do I pay any sum towards that purchase?
4. For 18 year old, do I buy Swiss Youth Pass, or just the REGIONAL BO PASS?
we (me & my wife) want to visit Switzerland from 15th September till 24th September, we would be traveling from Holland.we would be traveling by our own car
I want to know everything from accommodation to site seeing, and to do things, as i have heard everything is expensive there, also from where to convert the currency.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|