change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Oldies' / sixties music for dancing - club

Lausanne Jul 23, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Hello,

Is there any place around which you can dance with music of the sixties / oldies?

thanks,

Avi

more
    • Planning BERN

Bern Jul 21, 2016 at 4:31 AM

Greetings . We are family of 5 (3 teen age children and 2 adults), looking to visit Switzerland. Pressed on time, do you think one a half day is sufficient to see the highlights of Bern? We have the following plan in place. 1. How doable is this plan? 2. Anything worthy missing? 3. Do you suggest to take something out? 4.Should we factor in any cost for the below suggestions? PLAN: Most scenic WALKS: a. along the banks of the Aare through the English gardens b. Popular Streets: Spitalgasse, Marktgasse, Kramgasse, Gerechtikkeitsgasse c. Major Square: Theatreplatz, Kornhausplatz, Ogre Fountain , Rathausplatz d. Major Bridge: Kirchenfeldbrucke, Kornhausbrucke, Lorainebrucke e. Most panoramic attraction atop Mount Gurten. f. Most obvious place to start walk: from Bahnhofplatz, down the Spitalgasse, under the prison tower, into the Marketgasse, and then on by way of the clock tower and the Kramgasse. From the end of the street, by the Nydeggbrucke (bridge, which gives a really good view down on to the roofs of the old town) either go over the bridge to the bear pit, or turn back through the Junkerngasse, turn let and come back via Rathausgasse. g. Rosengarten

more
    • Transportation from the Airport Train Station to the Hotel Rotary Geneva

Geneva Jul 14, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We arrive at the train station from Basel on August 17th around noon with luggage. I'm thinking the best way to get to Hotel Rotary on Rue Du Cendrier is by taxi. Does anyone know the approximate cost of the taxi trip or have a better idea for transport?

more
    • Planning Interlaken

Switzerland Jul 21, 2016 at 5:10 AM

Greetings . We are family of 5 (3 teen age children and 2 adults), looking to visit Switzerland.

I have set aside 4.5 days inclusive of checkin and checkout. Is it more then sufficient or just enough for the following plan?

PLAN:

1. Up and down to the Brienzer Rothorn by steam train (is this a day long trip, and what is the associated cost?)
      2. Take cabin ride from Grindelwald to Mannlichen and walk to Kleine Scheideck (is this a day long trip, and what is the associated cost?)
      3. Murren-Allmendhubel cableway. Depart from Northwestern edge of Murren. At the destination enjoy the panoramic view of lauterbrunnen.
      4. Wengen: Trummelbach Falls.
      5. Baregg-stieregg walk: highly recommended. 1 hour walk but set aside 1 day

a. How doable is this plan?
      b. Anything worthy missing?
      c. Do you suggest to take something out, if it's less attractive or similar to an existing attraction?
      d. What costs should we factor in for the above suggestions?
      e. For each listed attraction, is it a day long activity or less?

Thanks

more
    • Car Rental vs Public Transportation

Switzerland Jul 21, 2016 at 5:17 AM

Greetings

Is renting car for 6-7 days more economical than public transpo, taking into account we are a family of 5, and will start our trip from Zurich airport and go straight to Bern, followed by Interlaken, Lucerne and back in Zurich (to catch the flight out)?

If renting car is advisable, what is a good choice (value for money)?

Thanks

more
    • AhmWageh's Profile Photo

Euro Trip (Munich-Slovenia-Venice-Switzerland)

Switzerland Jul 20, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Hey Everyone, hope all of u are doing well.

I'm planning for an adventurer vacation with my wife this November (Late november 20 maybe), and I was thinking about Visiting Nature places as I went Europe before but it was just culture and buildings but this vacation i'm thinking about:

1- Munich & Bavarian Alps. Any suggestion, any comments, if its interesting or not.

2- Slovenia (Bled Lake-Triglav national park-ljubljana) Any comments, Interesting or not.

3- Venice.

4- Switzerland (Titles-Jungfrau- ??) Need help

I really need help, I want somebody to give me an advice, if I'm thinking wrong if there's more interesting countries in Europe, I wanna some place when I can make actvities like rafting for example.

Thanks

more