change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cliff Jumping

Bali Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

more
    • Hoffman factory

Bali Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

more
    • Question regarding taxi and motorcycle ride in Jogja

Yogyakarta Jul 11, 2016 at 6:00 PM

Hi all, hope to get answers regarding taxi and motorcycle rental here:

1) I am travel with an elderly and plan to visit Malioboro Street at night and stay there for around 30min to 1 hour. I plan to ask my hotel to call a taxi for me to go there. What is the best option to go back to hotel?

2) I plan to rent a motorcycle and ride it to Borobudur temple. Is it safe to do so? Do I need to tell the motorcycle rental company that I am going to the temple instead of city driving? Do they provide helmet and documentation for motorcycle rental?

Thank you all and hope these questions will be answered. Cheers!

more
    • melly1234's Profile Photo

Indonesian visa in Bangkok and visa costs

Indonesia Jul 24, 2016 at 8:27 AM

Although I've been to the Indonesian embassy a few times before their website doesn't tell us up to date details on visa costs. Am there in 2 weeks. Has anybody been there recently and have the prices please?

more
    • Villa Rental in Bali

Bali Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

more
    • Thousand islands - Kepulauan Seribu + general travelling tips for Java

Indonesia Jul 6, 2016 at 5:39 AM

Hi! I am travelling to Indonesia with my two teenageboys(15 and 18)in the end of July, travelling to and from Jakarta. Totally we will stay for 17 days. The itinerary is not set yet, so please feel free to advise :-) The most important, is it worth spending one week at thousand island, or is it better to stay one week at Bali (or another place for beach life, snorkeling etc) The plan is to stay around Yogyakarta for about one week + one week on a island/beach. We do not like touristic places,we book mostly private accomodation through AirBnB, we like to see how local people live, eats where local eats, like to explore the nature, culture, do some hiking, biking etc. Hope to get some advise and ideas for where to go, where to stay, what to see and what to do :-) Thank you!

more
    • Holiday in Bali

Bali Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

more
    • GREAT TOURS JOGJA

Yogyakarta Jul 26, 2016 at 8:32 AM

I'VE BOOKED 3 DAYS TOURS (PRAMBANAN-BROMO-LIJEN) WITH THIS AGENCY. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS IT?

more