Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What can I do on a Sunday in Marken?

Marken Jul 15, 2016 at 6:00 AM

I would like to know if there is anything to do on Marken, Amsterdam
      on a Sunday besides restaurants. Is there a museum open or the
      Dutch shoe factory or something interesting for a tourist to do?

more
    • Rotterdam - Free car park

Rotterdam Jul 4, 2016 at 6:09 AM

Visitng Rotterdam for 2 days in late August. Staying at a youth hostel at Coolsestraat 47-49, 3014 LC Rotterdam, Netherlands. I'd like to find a place to park the car nearby for free. I don't mind walking 15 - 20 minutes or so.

I did find that there was free parking on Noordereiland (41 minutes away), and Oranjeboomstraat (55 minutes away), but these are further out than I would prefer.

Is there anyone familiar with Rotterdam? Possibly there is something around Vrosenpark, or that area that would be much closer.

Thank you for your help.

more
    • marijnissen.mario's Profile Photo

uitleg over willemstad

Willemstad Jun 26, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Willemstad (Noord-Brabant) - Wikipedia
      nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem...
      Willemstad is een vestingstad in de gemeente Moerdijk, in de Nederlandse provincie Noord-Brabant.

more
    • Hilvarenbeek, Holland

Hilvarenbeek Jul 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM

what is there to do in area am staying at the safari park but have car

more
    • I Need a Tourist Guide for a Day Tour in Eindhoven

Eindhoven Jul 10, 2016 at 2:54 AM

On Thursday July 21st I need a tourist guide for a couple of elderly people (83 and 74) in Eindhoven. The tourist guide should meet us with his car in a meeting point in Eindhoven at about 9:30 am and will take the couple to see the city attractions - mainly museums, architecture and art attractions, resturant (for dinner) in his car. At the end of the tour at about 18:00, we should meet at a meeting point in Eindhoven to pick up the couple. Would be glad to get offers from tourist guides or recommendations about tourist guides.

more
    • Any place opened at 5am ?

Eindhoven Jul 7, 2016 at 8:12 AM

I'll be soon travelling to Eindhoven and my bus will arrive at 5am, and I'll need to wait 3 hours before I'm able to collect my keys. Is there any cafe or restaurant near the train station opened that early?

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Buckwheat Pannenkoeken?

Amsterdam Jul 10, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Does anyone know of a good place in central Amsterdam that serves a savory (not sweet) buckwheat pannenkoeken?

more
    • Haarlem P&R

Haarlem Jul 3, 2016 at 1:53 PM

Visitng Haarlem for one day before returning a car in Amsterdam Need to find a place to park the car.

Could not find any place for free other than the 2 P&R places. How much is it to take the train (or woud it be a bus) from each of these P&R's to Haarlem central?

And how much to take a train from Amsterdam to Haarlem? Since another option would be to return the car in Amsterdam first, and then take a train to Haarlem.

Thanks

more
    • Best centrally located hotel?

Amsterdam Yesterday

We would like to be able to walk the city and also be located near mass transit. What hotel do you recommend?

more
    • Den Bosch - Free car parking

Den Bosch Jul 4, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Visitng Den Bosch for a few hours in early August. I'd like to find a place to park the car nearby for free. I don't mind walking 15 - 20 minutes or so.

Is there anyone familiar with Den Bosch who can reply?

Thank you for your help.

more
    • The Church at Zoelen

Zoelen Jul 10, 2016 at 1:33 PM

I will be passing through Zoelen in August and would like to visit the Church at Zoelen as my ancestor was a minister there from 1619 to 1633. Is it open to the public? Can you provide email contact information on who to contact as I could not find this info through the internet.

more
    • 4 day trip

Amsterdam Jul 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Hi experts, we (me & my wife) we have 4 days from next Thursday till Sunday, we live in Holland and want to go for vacations, anyone has any suggestions? as we don't want to travel a lot but enjoy our time, relaxing and sightseeing.
      need help..

more
    • Can I get a large amount of euros after banking hours?

Amsterdam Jul 5, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Arriving @ Schipol at 21:30, I will need 400 euros that night to pay for lodging. I'm staying in a private home for 4 nights and the host has requested cash on arrival. I'm guessing that any airport bank would be closed. I have an ATM card, but I don't know if a withdrawal of that amount is allowed.

more
    • First time traveller to Amsterdam

Amsterdam Jul 11, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Hi we are 5 friends traveling to Amsterdam for the first time. Where should we stay and few good places to eat and visit if you could recommend? We are planning to spend 3 nights in Amsterdam.. Is it fine or should it be more or less?

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Who is the rider and who is the painter?

Apeldoorn Jul 7, 2016 at 7:34 PM

In Het Loo Palace I saw an equestrian painting, and I have been unable to find out any information on who painted it or who the subject was.

"Het Loo Palace #4 - Portrait Gallery in Room #5 " - Paleis Het Loo Tip by grandmaR

more