VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Bhopal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Number of days

by Sapnakapoor Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 3:33 AM

How many days required to explore Bhopal.

2 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 8:22 AM
    • arriving tomorrow in bhopal

by vega_1515 Online Now Nov 28, 2007 at 5:51 AM

i'll be in bhopal for a few days ,is there someone ready to share some time walking around , visiting the caves ...things tourists do .
      leave a message if you are interested.
      thanks

• untrix's Profile Photo

2 days in Bhopal

by untrix Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Hi VTers from Bhopal, I look forward to hear from u ppl verrrry soon cuz I will be in Bhopal on 20th of April 2007 & spending next 2 days there itself. I would like to hear from u locals abt what are the places that one must must must see in Bhopal & what is the best way to go abt the city.
      The mode of transport etc. I would also be grateful if someone who has been to bhopal helps me out with regards to a time table for touring abt bhopal in 2 days.
      Thanks all

• virajverma's Profile Photo

any V Ters in bhopal

by virajverma Online Now Jun 22, 2003 at 4:23 AM

Is there any Vter in Bhopal ? Am here for a week almost and shall like to meet up someone from this place. Possible meetings ...morn hrs as am here for work and get over from work late.

• virajverma's Profile Photo

any V Ters in bhopal

by virajverma Online Now Jun 22, 2003 at 4:22 AM

Is there any Vter in Bhopal ? Am here for a week almost and shall like to meet up someone from this place. Possible meetings ...morn hrs as am here for work and get over late.