Beverley

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Terminal 4 to Terminal 2

Heathrow Yesterday

Arriving at T4 and connection at T2. Do I need to pass through passport control

more
    • transiting through LHR with Indian passport enroute USA with a US B1B2 VISA

Heathrow May 5, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Is it possible with the valid US B1 B2 visa on Indian regular passport that I can come out of airport during 17 hours layover time? The next flight is for Seattle from the same terminal at LHR Terminal 3

more
    • LouiseTopp's Profile Photo

What shops do they have?

Chichester May 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM

I'm a big charity shop fan and was wondering what shops they do? Mant thanks, :)

more
    • Arriving/Departing from T2 - Would like to shop in T3/T5

Heathrow Apr 26, 2016 at 12:05 PM

I am arriving and departing from T2 but would like to shop at Chanel in T3 and Prada in T5, is this possible?

more
    • atefe1992's Profile Photo

Flight duration

England May 18, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Air flights from the UK to Dubai How long does it take?

more
    • best route to take

Grassington May 16, 2016 at 6:01 PM

I will be in England to visit my best friend and during the first two weeks we will travel about. We plan to spend a week in Grassington UK Instead of driving there, what would be the fastest way to get there from Hull? I have looked at several options but not sure which one is the best. We could take a train to York on Leeds or Skipton and then hop on a bus to Grassington. Is this the best route to take?

Thanks to all

TJ

more
    • transiting through LHR with Indian passport enroute USA with a US B1B2 VISA

Heathrow May 5, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Is it possible with the valid US B1 B2 visa on Indian regular passport that I can come out of airport during 17 hours layover time? The next flight is for Seattle from the same terminal at LHR Terminal 3

more
    • Transit visa - terminal 4 to terminal 2

Heathrow May 4, 2016 at 12:41 AM

Hey, I am moving to Toronto from India. I have 1hr 45 mins layover at LHR and need to move from terminal 4 to terminal 2 for my connecting flight. I am a PR of Canada. Do I need a transit visa for this?

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

CIU club in Exeter centre

Exeter May 3, 2016 at 1:51 PM

Is there a CIU club wmc in Exeter city centre or near?

more
    • gidgit's Profile Photo

Searching for a family hotel--a room with 2 beds that is convenient to London attractions & Heathrow

London Apr 27, 2016 at 8:18 PM

I'm looking for a reasonable (215-230GBP or less) London hotel that has 2 double or queen beds for 2 adults and 2 children with the following:

Free WiFi

2 double or 2 queen beds

close to London attractions or easy to get there by train/tube or bus

easy access by tube/train to Heathrow

prefer free breakfast

Anyone have any suggestions?

We are looking to see major London sites and the Harry Potter museum.

Thank you!

more
    • transfer and see friend other terminal London Heathrow

Heathrow Apr 25, 2016 at 12:53 AM

Hi, I have a 5 hours layover at T3 (land 1pm- depart 6pm) and in that time a friend lands in T5 (4pm - D+1 departure 12pm).
      Is there a way to meet both without having to to get out of the airport or that would be the easiest way?
      thanks

more
    • Parking at T3

Heathrow May 2, 2016 at 10:02 AM

Hi All
      I'm flying out of T3 but arriving back at T5. I'm parking at T3 long stay. Can I get a shuttle from T5 to T3 long stay on my return.
      Thanks

more
    • Sim Cards and Money

London Apr 25, 2016 at 4:31 PM

My daughter and I will need to get a Sim card for our phones. I have read not to get them at Heathrow Airport, because they are more expensive. What stores should we look for in London to get a Sim Card? Also, I was told to use my debit card at a major bank ATM. Not knowing all the bank names, which ones should I look for while in London? Thanks!

more
    • Day trip from Birmingham

Stonehenge 21 hours ago

Hey! I am from Birmingham and my friends and me would love to plan a day trip to Stonehenge. Does anybody know if there are any tours from Birmingham? Thank you!!

more
    • 5 days package to edinburgh, highlands and glasgow

London May 9, 2016 at 3:16 AM

Hello, I have 5 days (22 May to 26 May) to go around .Please suggest a package which can cover places edinburgh, highlands, glasgow from London. Also is it okay to take my 6 year old to Skye?If yes then I am okay to include Skye along with Highlands in itineray. (27th is my flight back to India) TIA

more
    • Dakandak's Profile Photo

1 Day Sightseeing in London

London Apr 28, 2016 at 12:30 AM

Hi I will be arriving at Heathrow on 15th June at actually my destination for work is a town 50 mins away from London. As I will start work on 16th June, and my arrival on 15th is at 8:00 am, so thinking it's great to just explore some Must Sees in London! 
      - understand there is Left Luggage service there. Any recommendation? Is there only one service there? Need to book?
      - i want to come back to airport by 4:30 pm. Any advices about how to go to london city quickly?
      - only 1 day travel in the city to see the tourist points,should i buy Traveler card or Oyster?
      - when I am back to Airport, get my luggage, i would like a cab to my destination (a town 50 mins away)-- can i call the cabs from airport? Any recommendation? Need to book?
      Thank you all for your advices.

more
    • emirates air line

London Apr 27, 2016 at 4:57 AM

Is travelling in the emirates air line from and to royal docks covered in the 2 day-3 day passes available (usually for explorers)?

more
    • sylv2's Profile Photo

Need to store luggage for the day

London May 13, 2016 at 5:42 AM

We need to store our luggage for the day while we continue to explore. In the evening we will make our way to a Heathrow Airport hotel ready to catch our morning flight. We booked our London accommodation through a real estate company so wouldn't be able to store luggage there. Also it's a Sunday. The most we could get is a late checkout but would still need to store our luggage. We can store our luggage at Paddington station at a cost of 25 pounds or $50 Australian which feels expensive. I'm sure it's a very good service and they use X-ray. It would be convenient as it's the closest station to where we are staying and we can jump on Heathrow Express to airport. ( We booked the Heathrow express in advance so it's the same price as tube but quicker)
      Has anyone used this service or have any alternative suggestions?
      Thanks

more
    • civic1500's Profile Photo

Do York aleady resume from flooding in Dec 2015

York May 3, 2016 at 6:38 PM

I am planning to have visit in June this year . Anyone from York could enlighten me whether the damaged facilities already resume or I have to make another arrangement beforehand.

more
    • how long to get out of heathrow airport after getting off plane

Heathrow May 2, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best and fastest way to get to portsmouth from heathrow. There are buses from heathrow but they take around 3 hours, not great, I could go from london victoria by bus, takes 1hr 50 or so, or from waterloo by train, about 1.5 hours, I know I will take about an hour to get to waterloo or victoria. But I just feel like being on the move rather than waiting at heathrow for 2 hours to get bus then 3 hours on bus after a 7 hour flight. If my flight arrives at 7:15am and the train from waterloo is at 10am, will I make it? Thats the option I like most. Thanks

more
    • do I need to go through customs at Gatwick airport?

London 17 hours ago

I am taking a flight from Barcelona to gatwick airport and then another flight to Canada.  Does anyone know if I have to go through customs in gatwick?

more
    • Help with Christmas in London

London May 20, 2016 at 10:36 AM

We are a family of 2 parents and 3 kids ages 17, 19 and 20 traveling for 2 weeks over the Christmas break. It makes the most sense geographically for us to spend December 22 to 26 in London. However, we have heard that London "shuts down" on and around Christmas, so we do not want to be there if there is nothing to do.
      Does anyone know if there would be anything to do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in London?
      Any suggestions on restaurants for those holidays, as well as places to stay, would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you so much!

more
    • International Flight Layover Question concerning the use of two different airlines

Heathrow May 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM

Hi guys,

Tonight I will be traveling from Atlanta to London (Heathrow, Terminal 5) via Finnair and will arrive at around 11:20AM. My flight to Munich (via Lufthansa) leaves Heathrow from Terminal 2 at 1:50PM (boarding starts at 1:25). My concern is, will I have enough time to make it through customs/passport check and arrive to my terminal in time to leave, or should I change my flight on Lufthansa to a flight later in the day? I'll try to change my flight today at the Lufthansa check in desk in Atlanta before I depart.

From what I've been reading, I might not have enough time, but I wanted to check with you guys. Thank you

more
    • Arrival at Heathrow

Heathrow Yesterday

i am arriving at Heathrow airport terminal 3,and need to wait 7 hours for my husband who is coming on another flight. Where can i wait?

more
    • things to do around Windsor Castle

Windsor May 21, 2016 at 7:29 AM

Leaving London July 2 and visiting Windsor Castle. Any suggestions of other attractions, activities? Next day traveling to Cotswolds; so we need something in the surrounding area. Thank you.

more
    • Piggy73's Profile Photo

How about a VT gathering :-)

by Piggy73 Online Now Aug 24, 2012 at 3:32 AM

We have been to so many VT gatherings elsewhere and had such wonderful experience - so we thought it would be nice to organise local meet up.

Is anybody interested? We're happy to get the ball rolling but it would be good to find out when everyone is free before we pick a date :-)

Paula & John (in Beverley)

10 Answers Aug 29, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    • Beverly Arms hotel

by 3karyn Online Now Mar 10, 2008 at 6:57 PM

I'm trying to reach the owners, by e-mail, to discuss a booking I made for them with clients last summer. Anyone have an e-mail address for the hotel?

3 Answers Mar 12, 2008 at 3:28 PM
    • Cpatzold

by cpatzold Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 11:44 AM

Hello,

i hope you can help me my parents coming over from Germany nd i want to show him the Westminster Church in Beverley can you tell me wich days they are open and what times???

Thanks Claudia

3 Answers Sep 19, 2006 at 1:28 PM