Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MightyMo41's Profile Photo

Georgian E-visa

Georgia 23 hours ago

Hello VT members

I have applied for Georgian E-visa, they said that they will study the case and will reply me within five working days, today is the 6th day, is that mean I will not get it or it is normal to be late to give decision, and I just have to wait longer?

• 4 days in Bermuda staying at the Fairmont Southampton

by bluebird1n2 Online Now Apr 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM

We will be staying at the Fairmont Southampton arriving Wed. 4/28/10 and leaving on Sunday May 1st. We need some advice on what to do and see in Bermuda since this is our first trip there. We are booked on a fishing trip on Saturday as we all love the ocean and fishing. The hotel looks lovely and nearby beaches look beautiful. We love to snorkle and swim and I thought maybe we will actually stay close to the hotel, swim,snorkle and really relax on a vacation for a chang but I am afraid that the water will be too cold. If we can't snorkle and swim we will be pretty bored just hanging around the hotel and we need some suggestions on what we really "must" see in Bermuda. I thought we could have the taxi driver stop on the way to the hotel so that we could get bus passes to use for buses and ferries. Does this sound like a good idea?
      Thank you for any coming suggestions!!

1 Answer Apr 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM