change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marinegauthier's Profile Photo

Dury free opening and closing

Amsterdam Aug 4, 2016 at 1:14 AM

Do you know when is the schiphol airport duty free closing please?
      I would like to buy fragrence but I'm affraid it'll be clises when I get there.
      Thx!

more
    • Transferring back to US from Kenya with long layover

Schiphol Aug 16, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Since the last time I did this trip central security has been implemented. I have a long layover at Schiphol arriving from Kenya early in the morning. I want to go to the KLM lounge and take a shower upon arrival. Then go into Amsterdam for a few hours before my evening flight back to the US via Delta.

In the past I could go directly to the KLM lounge and then go thru passport control. However, now upon arriving from Kenya I must either 1. Exit the airport and go thru passport control and skip the lounge or 2. Use the transfer route and go thru transfer security to access the KLM lounge. If I choose option 2 and take the transfer route is there away then to exit the airport and go thru passport control?

more
    • Train tickets

Amsterdam Aug 10, 2016 at 6:57 PM

How much cost a train ticket to Colone Germany?

more
    • Anne Frank House Online Ticket Issues

Amsterdam Jul 28, 2016 at 7:58 AM

I am having trouble purchasing tickets through the website. I have tried 3 browsers and to no avail. It says there are tickets available, however, it will not allow me to select the time slot and number of people. Anyone else have this problem or a resolution??

more