Beram

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Giostra festival ?? 18 Sept 2016

Porec Aug 15, 2016 at 2:54 PM

We land on 18 Sept and I notice that there is some form of street entertainment for the Gisotra festival - anyone know any more info about timings and possible parking restrictions

Many thanx

more
    • Petrol stations

Rovinj Aug 16, 2016 at 1:12 AM

Will petrol stations accept a Halifax Clarity card which is a MasterCard - I presume that there must be some petrol stations attached to supermarkets like in the UK

more
    • Curren/credit cards

Rovinj Aug 2, 2016 at 1:12 AM

Visiting Rovinj mid Sept - always use Halifax Clarity card - will this be accepted in the surrounding area - only want to buy the odd souvineer and the odd beer as we're half board - what are the local souvineers and rough costing of a beer/petrol. With the exchange rate being so poor would prefer to use plastic and pay in local currency

Many thanx

more
    • GyuriFT's Profile Photo

What direction the frescoes should face?

by GyuriFT Online Now Sep 4, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Hi,

I looked today at the tourist info of Pazin regarding the Sv. Marija - to my astonishment the frescoes on their picture are 180 degrees off what I did see yesterday with my own eyes.

Did they made a mistake or the frescoes were re-painted?

Their picture:

tzpazin.hr/foto/dancemacabre...

My pictures aren't uploaded yet, but believe my words... I am not drunk (yet!)
      The colors do not match either - mine is closer to the reality, much less reds, more dark and more faded.

9 Answers Sep 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM