change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• janaquariius's Profile Photo

Share a taxi from Padang airport to Harau Valley

Padang Aug 24, 2016 at 8:13 PM

Hi, we're going from padang airport to harau valley (abdi homestay) on 26/8/2016 around 15h. If anybody needs to go the same direction, we're looking for someone to share a taxi with. Thx, Jan.

more
    • NeelaK's Profile Photo

MT BATUR HIKING TRIP

Bali Aug 20, 2016 at 9:48 AM

hi i am planning to spend a few days in ubud in september, no specific dates yet, and i want to hike up mt batur. i will be travelling on my own, so hit me up if anyone has the same travel plans :)

more
    • Programme for two days

Bandung Aug 20, 2016 at 2:09 AM

I am visiting Bandung for two days with my wife and two teenage daughters. Can someone please suggest a itinerary for us. We would like to do a visit to a crater, a good traditional meal , some shopping and a good spa. How much will it be if we hire a car and driver for the whole day.
      Thanks.

more
    • Bali photography

Bali Aug 13, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Has anyone used cecile photography Bali?
      I want to make sure it is a legit business before I hand over cash for a photo shoot.
      Thanks

more
    • Bali free visa overstay

Bali Aug 8, 2016 at 4:32 AM

Hi… if you are eligible for the free entry stamp…and then overstay by couple of days…is it treated the same way as an overstay of paid VOA…and no hassle just Rps 300,000?…or is this different when you have no official visa stamp?

more
    • Hotel in Sanur??

Sanur Aug 5, 2016 at 1:29 AM

Hello , we would like in the time from 01.09-14.09.2016 holiday in Sanur machen.Im eye we have the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel . :-) We are the first time to Bali , you could us eventuel still recommend more beautiful hotels the wallet a little spare ?? : -DD

Thanks LG Marcel

more
    • Rent a Car or Cancel It?

Yogyakarta Aug 16, 2016 at 5:06 AM

Hi All,
      I will start my first solo traveling on September to Yogyakarta. As I say it to my mom (yeah I am a 'little' on body girl) she called her friend to rent a car (with driver of course) named Semberani Jogja. It doesn't necessary I guess, because it doesn't support my target to solo traveling.

more
    • Samarth.5411's Profile Photo

Whether to go to Bali or Mauritius for Honeymoon in last week of November 2016 for 7 days?

Bali Aug 11, 2016 at 11:21 AM

I and my fiancee are planning to go for our honeymoon after a week of our marriage on 28th of November to a tropical Country for a week. we were considering Bali as a first preference and Mauritius as second. but most of the web search showed that it will be rainy weather in bali during that period but Mauritius was considered better in weather conditions. I'm still confused about the destination due to weather. we are looking for a relaxing and a cultural activities but without a good weather condition it can get ruined.

Please help me decide what is the best place considering the weather conditions and activities and places we can discover during those 7 days.

more
    • Need everyone's view - Bali or Cebu

Bali Aug 22, 2016 at 1:13 AM

I'm with my friends (adults), are trying to establish a short vacation (relax & easy) and the places pop-up onto our mind are Bali, Indonesia and Cebu, Philippines. Our intentions to have a relax trips with some sight seeing & witness local events.
      Need some view for our decision making which is better...Bali or Cebu?
      Where to stay?
      What attractive places to visit?
      What's happening at that places (day & night)?
      Do we need some documents for travel to those places?

Regards,

more
    • twotrickpony's Profile Photo

IT suggestions, etc. for Oct. 4 - 8 travel

Bali Aug 2, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hey guys! I'll be travelling with my sister this coming Oct.
      Which area of Bali is the best place to stay? I saw rooms in Bali that offers around $24 per night. I'm looking for a place that is close to the mentioned amount but accessible for most of tourist spots.
      Anyone can suggest of the ff:
      1. Best eatery/restau
      2. Beaches
      3. Landmarks
      4. Stuffs to do - we love walking!
      5. Best place for spa but cheap! :)
      6. Places to avoid

Shopping is our least priority since we are travelling on a budget! We just want to relax and explore the beauty of Bali.. Thanks!

more
    • Ideal itenary

Bali Aug 24, 2016 at 3:21 PM

Im planning for a trip to bali from 11-18 September 2016.

Can anyone help me know what would be tge best itenary for 6 days?

Would want to cover as many places as possible

more

Popular Bengkulu Province Travel Answer Locations

• restaurant

Bengkulu Apr 27, 2013 at 7:18 AM

where is restaurant that sell local food that have a big space for a lot of tourist in Bengkulu?and what's kind the food that sell there?

2 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM