Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Catering for wedding

Bali Oct 19, 2016 at 2:06 PM

Hi all I am looking for recommendations for catering companies for my Bali wedding next July .. I am looking for great quality food cheers Lisa

• How many days to spend in Senaru

Senaru Oct 18, 2016 at 8:06 AM

We are not climbing and want to hike the waterfall and visit local villages. We have a reservation at Rinjani Lodge for 1 night but wondered if I should stay 2 nights. Is there enough to do if you are not a climber?

Bandung Oct 18, 2016 at 2:56 AM

• danishtraveller's Profile Photo

TCM or Healer in Bali

Bali Oct 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM

Can anyone recommend a very good healer or TCM practitioner in Bali. I have an old injury that continues to seriously bother me.

• Bandung trip in December

Bandung Oct 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM

Hi, My gf and i would like to plan 4 days trip to Bandung start from 11th December 2016. I've check the weather forecast in December and it seems like raining and thunderstorm most likely happen in December. Would like to know whether the the weather around december will affect our sightseeing and outdoor trips.
      2. Any interesting places to get delicious and cheap local food around?
      3. Where is the best place to stay if we would like to shop around if not heading for outdoor activities.

• rhbphoto's Profile Photo

Intertrips Tour Company

Bali Oct 17, 2016 at 6:44 AM

Anyone have any info or experience with the tour company Intertrips. Not much on line. They seem legit and a
      subsidiary of a much larger Chinese travel group. They are currently running some insane deals on travel to SE Asia and Bali with air, accommodations, transfers and a basic tour here and there but with mostly free days. Accommodations check out as good or better tourist class. We usually are independent travelers but these deals are hard to resist.

• Volcano comparison

Bandung Oct 7, 2016 at 2:42 AM

How is Bandung Volcano -Tangkuban Perahu as compared to Kintamani Volcano

• Tour guide Hire for 4D3N ard Bandung

Bandung Oct 13, 2016 at 4:44 AM

Hi there, I am solo travelling to Bandung from 23 Nov - 26 Nov 16. May I know where can I find a tour guide (female preferred) to bring me around places of interests such as white crater, tea plantations, museum, spa/ massages, factory outlets? what would be the budget like? 

Please help. Any suggestions are welcome :)

• Bali secret spots

Bali Oct 7, 2016 at 4:35 AM

I'm planning my trip to Bali this december. 10 days. I'm looking for the best waterfalls, villages, beaches in Bali. I hate tourism: what I'm looking for is to enter in contact with locals. I'm a videographer and I'd like to shoot locals living their life, child playing in the paddies.. that kind of things. I wanna capture the real face of Bali.

Can anyone help me? Thank you!

• twotrickpony's Profile Photo

What are the attractions around/close to UBUD?

Ubud Oct 2, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Hi guys,

Will you be able to suggest attractions surrounding or are close to UBUD? We'll be staying there for 3d/2n and the rest of the days will be at Seminyak.

We'd like to cover the areas near to UBUD first

• Leisure at Jakarta

Jakarta Sep 30, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Hi travellers,
      I'll be in Jakarta on 20 - 23 Oct. This trip is mainly for leisure & fun party. I really have no idea on how best to set the itinerary while in Jakarta.

My questions:
      - Which is the best hotel to stay (close to most happening town & moderate cost)?
      - What is the best club or ktv or fun places to enjoy night life?
      - What other things to do in Jakarta that people should not missed when visit Jakarta i.e. Massage, etc.?
      - Any other ideas are most welcome and really appreciated. I will spend the time in Jakarta with my 3 best friends. But that shouldn't be all for a city that never visited before. So please give me some ideas.

Thank you

• snorkeling and beautiful beach

Lombok Oct 18, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Looking for the best snorkeling experience and cannot decide between north gili and southwest gili. Also, looking for a beautiful beach for the last few days of our trip and wondered about selong balanak . We are traveling with our 3 adult children and saw Villa Atas which looks beautiful but only has 1 review. I am a little nervous about booking without knowing a little about the area. Any other advice for beach spots would be appreciated.

• Bali weather in January

Bali Sep 30, 2016 at 4:47 AM

Can one goto Bali in January? I have heard the rains are pretty heavy there.

• transport suggest

Kintamani Oct 8, 2016 at 7:41 PM

is better us skuter to kintamani valcano

Near Bengkulu

• restaurant

by mayaaudrey Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 7:18 AM

where is restaurant that sell local food that have a big space for a lot of tourist in Bengkulu?and what's kind the food that sell there?

2 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM