Benevento

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• boats to Sorrento?

Naples Dec 3, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Are there any boats (public or commercial) that cover the stretch from Naples to Sorrento?

more
    • Need help planning itinerary to ischia and another area/ country

Ischia Porto Nov 27, 2016 at 4:20 PM

Traveling for 7 total days- looking to make my mother in laws wish come true to travel to ischia however realize not too much to do there so will put 3 days aside for there need another destination that would be convenient and worthwhile for another 2-3 days stay. Please advise will be traveling with total of 8 adults
      thank you so much!!
      Dana

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Italy - Itinerary help

Naples Nov 9, 2016 at 5:41 AM

I have planned a 4 day trip to Naples and around and following is high level itinerary

Day 1: Reach Naples in night from London and stay here
      Day 2: Visit Naples and reach Sorrento in night and stay
      Day 3: Visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello and return back to Sorrento for stay
      Day 4: Visit Pompei and then return to Naples to fly back

Please let know if this looks good. Day 2 - what are the key things to visit in Naples?
      We avoid public transportation and rent car mostly for convenience and cost, but wanted to take bus and train in this case considering the narrow mountain routes and traffic issues - any suggestions?
      I will travel with my wife and 2 daughters (aged 11 and 7) during 3 week of December. Any other tips and comments also welcome!

more
    • Car rentals in Benevento

by mdjm66 Online Now Jan 18, 2016 at 11:29 AM

We need a car for a couple of days in March, found Hertz right in Benevento but the price is a little outrageous compared to other areas of Campagnia. Are there any other options in Benevento?
      Thanks

D

2 Answers Jan 21, 2016 at 2:47 AM
    • Local Buses in an around Benevento

by plainham Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 3:00 PM

I'm looking for local bus timetables available on the web for journeys between Benevento and Grottaminarda - any ideas?

4 Answers Jan 23, 2007 at 3:10 PM