VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Benalmádena Travel Answers

change location

BENALMADENA RESTAURANT

by jobird01 Online Now Jul 29, 2007 at 12:59 PM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FAIRLY CLASSY RESTAURANT IN THE BENLAMADENA AREA FOR MY MOTHER AND FATHERS RUBY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY . WE HAVE A CAR SO LOCATION ISNT AN ISSUE AND THERE WILL BE NO CHILDREN . ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • sheilas's Profile Photo

Re: BENALMADENA RESTAURANT

by sheilas Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 3:18 PM

You could consider the port at Benalmadena - very cosmopolitan. El Mero would be a good one there.
    There is also Benalmadena pueblo - Fidels is excellent - really good food but friendly - silver service.
    I have never been but there is a good restaurant in Arroyo de la Miel called La Perra - fascinating history.
    There are also some good restaurants in Mijas Pueblo with good views but this is further away.
    I think if I was going tomorrow ( I wish) I would plump for Fidels - the food really is good. Furthermore you could also make a bit more of the night by having a wander along to the little church and see the lovely views.
    Have a good evening.
    Sheila

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines