Belgrade

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Year trip

by chopy Online Now Nov 27, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Hello, im looking for a companion for visiting Serbia ski resort Zlatibor for new year. I would spend there 5-6 days and after go to Belgrade for exploring the city for another 2 days. Im traveling with few friends and we already have accomodation in both places but we rented a house and still have free places for sharing with more people :)...The more the marrier :)))... If anyone interested let me know

more
    • New Year trip

by chopy Online Now Nov 27, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Hello, im looking for a companion for visiting Serbia ski resort Zlatibor for new year. I would spend there 5-6 days and after go to Belgrade for exploring the city for another 2 days. Im traveling with few friends and we already have accomodation in both places but we rented a house and still have free places for sharing with more people :)...The more the marrier :)))... If anyone interested let me know

1 Answer Nov 27, 2016 at 2:06 AM
    • 5 days in Belgrade

by Romain007z Online Now Oct 25, 2016 at 7:56 AM

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are going to Belgrade from Friday to Tuesday (5 days/4 nights).

We are planning on visiting two museums (Nikola Tesla & Yusgoslav History), have spotted some bars/restaurants/clubs.

Do you have any places you'd like to share? We'd like to go to some orignal places/hidden gems most tourists don't visit :)

Thank you very much, Romain

10 Answers Nov 4, 2016 at 9:58 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Clubbing in Belgrade?

by Durfun Online Now Jun 26, 2016 at 5:52 AM

Why do the bouncers ask if one has a reservation??? Thanks for any insights..

4 Answers Jun 26, 2016 at 11:28 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Bus to Sarajevo

by Durfun Online Now Jun 17, 2016 at 3:08 AM

Hi, Can any kindred soul suggest the best way and location to reach Sarajevo please? Thank you very much.

7 Answers Sep 17, 2016 at 8:11 PM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Historic, elegant hotel in Belgrade

by Durfun Online Now Jun 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Hi Folks, Could anyone kindly suggest some place special to experience this Balkan behemoth, please?

Thank you

6 Answers Jun 8, 2016 at 7:41 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Historic, elegant hotel in Belgrade

by Durfun Online Now Jun 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Hi Folks, Could anyone kindly suggest some place special to experience this Balkan behemoth, please?

Thank you

5 Answers Jun 26, 2016 at 6:01 AM
    • Gym at Belgrade

by europetrip2016 Online Now May 13, 2016 at 5:29 AM

If anybody also knows some public or private gym/fitness centre that I could possibly use for a short period of time (like 2 weeks), please let me know.

6 Answers May 13, 2016 at 9:27 PM
    • Trying to get to Pecs from Belgrade in the easiest and/or quickest way possible

by europetrip2016 Online Now May 13, 2016 at 5:26 AM

Can someone tell me the best way to go to Pecs from Belgrade? I heard taking bus and train combination is the best way but can someone tell me exactly what to take?? I would like to be in Pecs by 4pm. Thank you.

8 Answers May 13, 2016 at 9:22 PM
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Train from Belgrade to Podgorica (Montenegro)

by penny_g Online Now Apr 19, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Folks,

Has any one travelled from Belgrade to Podgorica by train? I plan to do it next week but it seems that tickets cannot be booked online - http://www.srbvoz.rs/
      Then should I risk and buy tickets straight from the train station in Belgrade? Can it be overbooked or there are always places available?

Thanks in advance!

11 Answers May 20, 2016 at 5:48 AM
    • Watch Galatasaray-Lazio Match in Belgrad

by Mavery Online Now Feb 16, 2016 at 8:01 AM

We would like to watch Galatasaray-Lazio Eurcup Elimination Match at 21.05 on Thursday 18th of February. (2 days later)
      Is it possible to find a place that will broadcast this match in Belgrad?
      Our hotel is near Knez Mihailova, it would better if close to that area.

Hope to receive your answers.. Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Feb 16, 2016 at 8:54 AM
    • Watch Galatasaray-Lazio Match in Belgrad

by Mavery Online Now Feb 16, 2016 at 7:14 AM

We would like to watch Galatasaray-Lazio Eurcup Elimination Match at 21.05 on Thursday 18th of February. (2 days later)
      Is it possible to find a place that will broadcast this match in Belgrad?
      Our hotel is near Knez Mihailova, it would better if close to that area.

Hope to receive your answers.. Thanks a lot.

• philan's Profile Photo

Dentist recommendation in belgrade

by philan Online Now Aug 26, 2015 at 7:23 AM

Hi all

I would like to know whether someone could recommend us to some good dentists in belgrade?

Hope to receive valid recommendations. Thank you all.

Kind regards
      Phil

3 Answers Apr 12, 2016 at 6:30 AM
    • The best budget decent for holiday in Belgrade ???

by AbdouZ Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Hi, I'm From Algeria and the DINAR Algerian is Almost the same value with the DINAR serbian , but its worth less then EURO :

1,00 DZD = 1,10506 RSD
      1,00 EUR = 108,992 DZD

So ..
      i'm wondering how much is needed to get a week holiday in belgrade , the minimum and the maximum , i mean cheap hotels cheap restaurants ..ect ,, and well hotels and well restaurants
      how much its takes to spend one night , and should i bring dinar serbian or euro ?
      please also how much i need for a week ? and what if i wasn't in the center of belgrade is it gonna be cheaper ?

3 Answers Jul 20, 2015 at 10:14 AM
    • What is open in Belgrade on the non-orthodox Christmas (December 25)

by drewm44101 Online Now Jul 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM

I will be in Europe in December and since most things are closed on Christmas, I was thinking of visiting Belgrade for a few days over December 25. Will everything be open?

3 Answers Jul 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM
    • Cheap good quality Serbian restaurants in Belgrade

by philiph20 Online Now Jun 9, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Just hoping for some suggestions for restaurants serving local food in Belgrade.

1 Answer Jun 9, 2015 at 6:24 PM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Belgrade Hop on, Hop off Bus Service

by laldred Online Now May 26, 2015 at 1:20 AM

Is there currently a Hop on, Hop off Tourist Bus in Belgrade? I believe there used to be one in a Green and Yellow livery, but I can't find any Website giving route details. The BStours company offer an open tourist bus, but this seems to be a fixed length tour, including a tour guide, and not a hop on, hop off service.

2 Answers May 26, 2015 at 7:54 AM
    • gwn_joelle's Profile Photo

What to visit in Belgrade?

by gwn_joelle Online Now May 7, 2015 at 10:50 AM

I wanna go to Belgrade for 2 or 3 days, what should i defenitely visit?

9 Answers Feb 15, 2016 at 8:34 AM
    • Where can I find out which bus to take in English, PlanPlus is only in Serbian

by daguerrotype Online Now Apr 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Where can I find out which bus to take in English, PlanPlus is only in Serbian

2 Answers Apr 29, 2015 at 8:56 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Tickets for Crvena Zvezda vs. Partizan

by schmechi Online Now Mar 25, 2015 at 2:05 AM

I want to visit the eternal derby this April. As far as I know, it is possible to buy tickets on matchday. Is this true? Do you know the opening time of ticket booths? Are they only situated at Marakana or are there booth in Belgrades inner city?

3 Answers Apr 21, 2015 at 5:12 AM
    • Getting married in Belgrade

by AnyaC Online Now Oct 25, 2014 at 1:20 AM

We would like to get married in Belgrade as two foreigners. Where is that possible and what documents are needed. One of us is from the EU and my fiancee is from a third world country. Thanks.

10 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 7:44 AM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Bus Belgrade to Zagreb

by laldred Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 3:49 AM

I've found a Bus leaving Belgrade at 11.30 that arrives at Zagreb at 17.00. It is operated by Cazmatrans Nova, a Company in the Czech Republic. Can anyone please tell me the address of the Bus Station in Belgrade from which it leaves?

6 Answers Sep 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • getting to Zemun by bus

by saraki Online Now Aug 16, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Hello, can you tell me how to get from Republic Square area to Zemun by bus? Thank you

3 Answers Aug 16, 2014 at 11:25 PM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

is Vracar a good area for accomodation?

by mindcrime Online Now Aug 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I will spend 3 full days in Belgrade in late september. I'm about to book a hostel in Vracar area.
      is vracar a good area for accomodation? from what I see some hostels are about or less a km away from Slavija square (where AI airport bus terminates)
      are the main attractions in walking distance from there?

8 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 2:47 AM
    • peterocnnor's Profile Photo

museum opening days

by peterocnnor Online Now Jul 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM

planning to visit Belgrade over the Easter period ie good Friday / Easter Monday next year visiting from the 2nd to the 6th April is my plan will the main museums be open on the good Friday & Easter Sunday is my concern & question would be grateful for any info in regards this question. the museum websites don't state the info besides the military museum & zoo which say they open have twitted the military museum to confirm this but as yet have received no reply ..... regards

2 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 11:33 PM
    • jimirving's Profile Photo

Football in Belgrade

by jimirving Online Now Jul 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hi, any local football fans that can give me some advice on watching games in Belgrade ? I am a keen fan and would be interested in watching as many games over a weekend as possible in all divisions, not just the top league. Are matches played on different days and different kick off times to enable me to see as many games over a weekend - including a Friday and Monday if games are played on these evenings ?

2 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 2:05 AM
    • KendallF's Profile Photo

Quick Layover

by KendallF Online Now Jul 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I'm booking a flight Dubrovnik to Amsterdam via Belgrade. The flight has a 14 hour layover in BEG, I'd love to get out and see the city! I've done some research and the Sava and Danube River cruise (90 minutes) seems to be a popular attraction! Has anyone done this? What other attractions, museums are a 'must see' in 14 hours. Second question: transportation to and from the airport??? From what I've read the buses are the most popular way to get to the city and taxis are more expensive. Thoughts? How far is the city from the airport?? Third: Are there lockers to leave my backpack or is it best to take it with me? Is the airport open 24hours? My flight leaves at 0630 and I don't necessarily want to get a room/hostel for the night. Any information would be so helpful! Thank you and safe travels to all!

3 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    • Tourism guidance

by hussain573 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM

We are family of seven members travelling to belegrade soon. Is there any famouls tourism agency who can arrange private tourism packages in the city or to nearby cities?

• From Belgrade to Sarajevo

by spala Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hello,
      I will be visiting Balkan countries this summer. What is the best way to go to Sarajevo from Belgrade or Novi Sad? I checked some websites but they dont seem updated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Serkan

10 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM
    • bottled water availability in Belgrade

by 1funs8 Online Now May 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hello Belgrade experts, with the floods and reported water shortages in the area, is there currently a shortage of bottled water available for purchase in Belgrade? Thanks very much!

4 Answers May 25, 2014 at 5:48 AM
    • namelessone0001's Profile Photo

hey folk,i am heading to Belgrad, need your suggestions..

by namelessone0001 Online Now May 8, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I am plannin to go Belgrad. I would like to hear yall advice about what to see in morning,where to eat and where to go fun? Besides of that, I want to know how much a cab may cost airport to Nikole Spasica???

Thanks for your asistance :)

5 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 1:48 AM