Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• time tables for urban busses

Algarve Oct 19, 2016 at 3:56 PM

does anybody know how to catch a proximo bus to get to the busstation.
      shall leave for the airport

• Thommy_p's Profile Photo

Things to do when visiting Algarve in December?

Lagos Oct 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We are traveling to Lagos in end of December and now looking for fun things to do/see to keep the children activated and happy. Our children is 4, 8 and 16 yrs old.

• AvaM's Profile Photo

Fruits in October in Tavira ,Algave

Portugal Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM

What fruits u can find in October in Algave and were to hunt fresh from farmers or markets?

• Albufeira for a 6 and 9 year old

Albufeira Sep 25, 2016 at 1:16 AM

Packing for a 6 and 9 year old half term week and first trip abroad to albufeira! Will they need wetsuit for pool and or sea? What else may they need? What is there for them to do and do we need to book trips in advance? One allergic to nuts ? Any tips at all would be great thank you

• Hop on hop off bus

Lisbon Oct 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Leaving for Lisbon, on Thurs. Will be at the hotel at noon. Have the rest of the day, on Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday to see the city. I had planned on the chill out tour, and independent sightseeing, but rain is forecast. I most probably will do a lot of walking with rain gear, but was wondering how people found the hop on hop off bus to get acclimated, or should it be very rainy. Any particular company? Will be staying by Restauradores. Thanks for any tips!

• accommodation

by altemountainbikers Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

We are doing a charity bike ride and are looking for budget accommodation in Beja city for one night. (25th - 26th April 2013 for 2 people). All I need is a bed, a shower and somewhere safe to store 2 bicycles. Everywhere is fully booked. Any offers??
      Please x

1 Answer Apr 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • Blenderman80's Profile Photo

Travel questions

by Blenderman80 Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM

I will traveling to Beja in late Nov, was wondering if anyone could give advice on where to eat and the night life. Thanks

• micksmith's Profile Photo

Hotel/Bed and breakfast accomodation in Beja

by micksmith Online Now Jun 14, 2004 at 8:47 PM

I have recently returned from a trip to Evora and Beja with a view to moving to the area (especially Beja) next year (2005). I will be returning to Beja for a week in either September or October to look at properties. Can anybody put me in contact with any hotels/bed and breakfasts in Beja who are reasonably priced. There will be two of us, neither rich!.

2 Answers Jun 16, 2004 at 2:07 PM