Beirut

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Black woman visiting Beirut in December

by bugberry Online Now Nov 29, 2016 at 5:32 AM

Hi all, I have a week-long trip planned for mid December.......actually Ill be spending my birthday in Beirut! Wondering if there are useful tips/guides on events and festivities I can do (solo). I'll like to know if going around town, sight seeing can be done conveniently by public transport/uber or I'm better off getting a car rental. I'm in love with lambchops and planning to go gourmet and street style......suggestions anyone? Shukran :)

more
    • Black woman visiting Beirut in December

by bugberry Online Now Nov 29, 2016 at 5:32 AM

Hi all, I have a week-long trip planned for mid December.......actually Ill be spending my birthday in Beirut! Wondering if there are useful tips/guides on events and festivities I can do (solo). I'll like to know if going around town, sight seeing can be done conveniently by public transport/uber or I'm better off getting a car rental. I'm in love with lambchops and planning to go gourmet and street style......suggestions anyone? Shukran :)

2 Answers Dec 5, 2016 at 3:29 AM
    • nostromo's Profile Photo

How safe is it now (September 2015)?

by nostromo Online Now Sep 13, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Considering a trip to Lebanon (based in Beirut) but I'm concerned about personal safety. There are lots of out-of-date official warnings, and also a lot of comments from people who report how it was several years ago. From what I know of Lebanon it should be a really interesting destination, but I need to know whether it is safe to go now.

5 Answers Feb 14, 2016 at 11:39 PM
    • IPAD and iphone in Lebanon

by LolaM17 Online Now Jul 24, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Hello i am traveling to Beirut soon. I have an iPad and iPhone from US. Would i but a sim card in Lebanon for data or just hope that i get wifi hotspots? thanks

3 Answers Aug 5, 2015 at 1:52 AM
    • Unmarried Muslim Cuple stay in Beirut

by 777shima777 Online Now May 4, 2015 at 12:39 AM

is it possible to stay in a Hotel in Beirut as an Iranian girl with a Egyptian Boyfriend? we both are Muslims.

3 Answers May 4, 2015 at 1:06 PM
    • Is it safe to travel to Beirut right now?

by Hagenuck Online Now Mar 9, 2015 at 5:21 AM

Hello, I'm german an I want to travel to Beirut in 3 weeks.
      The security information about Beirut I get in Germany are mixed.
      Right now I'm worried about my safety.
      Is it safe to travel to Beirut?

6 Answers Mar 12, 2015 at 10:38 AM
    • Luv02124's Profile Photo

Traveling to Beirut as a black women

by Luv02124 Online Now Dec 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hello i am a black that live in USA. My boyfriend went back home to Lebanon and want me to visit. I would like to know if it is possible for us to stay in the same hotel room together? If so what list of hotels you would recommend? I heard Beirut is not to welcome toward black people. They view black women as house maid, and prostitute, is that true? What do I need to know as a black women traveling there. I will be with my boyfriend the whole time.

6 Answers Jan 18, 2016 at 6:56 PM
    • Must see in Lebanon

by NABDUL Online Now Jul 27, 2014 at 1:40 AM

1st time to Lebanon, what are the top 10 places to visit?

6 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 8:04 PM
    • 6 days tourism and visits cost in Beirut

by NABDUL Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Traveling to Beirut for 7 days and planning to visit touristic places, is 6,000 USD enough apart from hotel expenses??

4 Answers Jul 25, 2014 at 1:57 PM
    • Travel to Beirut on July 12th

by Golchehr Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Is it safe to travel to beirut right now?

4 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    • lousatraveler111's Profile Photo

BOOKCYPRIS.COM AGENCY

by lousatraveler111 Online Now May 30, 2014 at 9:15 AM

hello everybody , i already booked with bookcyprus.com but my trip will be at 24 of august , i payed already 75% of the full amount , did somebody has travelled with this company from before ? and is that reliable ? thanks :)

4 Answers May 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
    • NEED TO TRAVEL TO LEBANON

by jordan12 Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 4:14 AM

is there any other way to travel to lebanon if you dont have any person to send you an invitation ? well acctually i have to go to meet my girlfriend but she can not send me an invitation due to her parents as you can understand how a girl's parents are sometimes , so i really need a proper guideline if anyone can ??

2 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • Going to Beirut this Weekend

by maddy0193 Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Going to Beirut from Thursday to Sunday. Good idea or terrible idea? What should we do to stay safe?

1 Answer Apr 22, 2014 at 7:31 AM
    • Any recommended Festivals December 26 - 31?

by HAMMAH Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Planning to travel to Beirut from Dec 26 - 31 and wondering if there are any specific festivals that anyone can recommend?

2 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • cyber cafe

by kayzer-s Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 4:55 AM

i m looking for a cyber cafe in beirut not far from mazraa

• About to travel to Beirut, is it safe to go?

by MMSeattle Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Hey all! So I am doing an internship/exchange program in Beirut from Christmas to late Jan. I have been closely watching the news, and in contact with the lead of the program, and he has assured me the media is exaggerating the dangers of Lebanon right now. I am a young American women who has been learning Arabic for the past three years. I am wondering if there is anything I should know about living in Beirut for a month/ safe travel around the country during this time, and even wondering if I should actually go at this point - my mother is worried, and it is making me worried!

Thank you!

14 Answers May 14, 2014 at 5:36 AM
    • What is the best Grocery store?

by deboamos Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 3:08 AM

I am looking for organic, plus - good steaks - wide variety. And is open on Sunday.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    • JohanK's Profile Photo

Recommendation for 5 day trip (2nd-7th January 2014) in Beirut (man, german, mid aged, alone)

by JohanK Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Hi, could anybody give some tips how to plan a short trip to Beirut? I just want to see something outside Europe, some good food, good drinks and good music. Thanks,

4 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    • Is it possible to check in with your girlfriend in a hotel

by Wagner1991 Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Hello
      Me and my girl friend want to spend some time in a nice relaxing hotel. Is it possible or we have to be married and show some kind license? Or do hotels overlook such law and turn a blind eye.

Thank you

10 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM
    • buses in beirut

by beail Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 7:45 AM

how do you get in bus from the governemental palace to sassin square?

2 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 6:34 PM
    • Beirut Safety

by berrylover Online Now Sep 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We're planning a trip to Israel and Lebanon in Oct '13. The Travel Advisory for Lebanon is to avoid all travel. Yet I've seen reviews from people saying it's fine with a guide (which we'll have) and to avoid border towns. If any of you have traveled to Lebanon within the past month, we'd love to hear your experience/thoughts. Thank you!

15 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    • 10 days trip to Beirut

by Martine1510 Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Hi!
      Next week I will have my flight to Beirut for a short (10days) trip to visit Lebanon. Since the Dutch government changed their travel advice to Lebanon today I totally do not know what to do. The advice is now: all not-essential travels are discourgared. What do you think? Is it still safe to visit Beirut center and Byblos and some other place at the coast?
      I know that there are several warnings you have to take very serious but I also know that they are very fast with a very intens negative advice for a whole country even when the "problems" are located in certain areas.
      Hopefully you can give me some advice.

8 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    • Going to Beirut

by Tara34 Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Hi we are going to Beirut with my husband and 1 year old boy. Is it safe to go there now?

6 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    • Coffeenewz's Profile Photo

Is Beirut safe place to visit these days?

by Coffeenewz Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Hi , I am travelling to Beirut this Friday till Sunday and i was wondering if its safe after the latest news and whether is should cancel my business trip or not? This is my first time in beirut. thank you

5 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    • Things to do

by Mytriptohere Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi! Again!
      Thank you for the reply! Now we have booked our trip to Beirut!!
      My next question is
      Is Beirut children-friendly?
      What can we do with two kids in the age of 3-5 years? We prefer to stay in Beirut, and not outsider the town..

Hope you can help us!

2 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    • Travel

by Mytriptohere Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Hi!
      Me & My family is planning à trip to Beirut in late july/august..
      How is the safety there now? Thinking about the carbomb in south Beirut....
      Do you think its ok to travel with à kid?

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    • Shopping malls

by envercelikbas Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 2:10 AM

What are the shopping malls that I need to visit in Beirut?
      I am not that much into shopping. I would rather see creative concepts. In this sense, I am interested in the malls that have interesting kiosks, brands and concepts.

5 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 4:32 AM
    • Beirut Mall

by envercelikbas Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Has anyone been to Beirut Mall recently?

7 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    • Wetzel's Pretzel and Beirut Mall

by envercelikbas Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Is Wetzel's Pretzel still open in Beirut Mall?

2 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 3:00 AM
    • ariving at 3 a.m

by laura_cisv Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Hi,
      do you know is it easy to reach a city from airport if plain lands at 3 am? Is is safe?
      any advises on this topic?

5 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    • NicolaiD's Profile Photo

Beirut Airport

by NicolaiD Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm planning on flying down to Beirut pretty soon, from June 14th-23rd. I wasn't especially worried about the safety issue until I read on the Norwegian Embassy site that roads to Beirut Airport were recently closed or can be closed on several occasions.

Am I right to be worried, or is it just a case of keeping up with current events and staying away from the south?

Nicolai

4 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM