Beerwah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• help with travel plans hervey bay to sydney

Sydney Sep 20, 2016 at 4:25 PM

Doing a road trip family of 5 . From port macquerie i would like to visit hunter valley ( but seems to be very expensive !) THEN 2 nights in Blue mountains, two nights in Sydney...got fab deal. Just rather stressed about driving to Hyde park from blue mountains !!
      After sydney we have 5 nights to get back to brisbane.
      Where to then ? port stephens, or central coast ?
      Perhaps we should do HUnter on way back and port stehens way down ?
      Ideally i would have liked a base in central coast to visit sydney , via boat ot train...any suggestions ? at a stalemate with my plans now ....

more
    • Travel with a Cause

State of Tasmania Sep 16, 2016 at 8:34 PM

May I know what's the feedback for this Travel Agency? Trusted? I'm intend to book a ferry ticket of Spirit of Tasmania. Any good suggestion?

more
    • What Are The Best PLaces To Stay Near Bondi Beach?

Sydney Sep 11, 2016 at 9:18 PM

I ant to know what would be the best places to stay at in or near Bondi Beach, in Sydney, Australia? My wife and I are coming to Australia for our second trip to there in our marriage. We stay near Central Train Station last time, but want to be near Bondi Beach or Coogee Beach this time, if possible. We can pay up to $250 a night. We prefer services apartments, but hotels are also fine.

more
    • DaHongHua's Profile Photo

Airport Tax ?

Australia Sep 9, 2016 at 7:45 PM

Next month, I will travel to Australia, Sydney is the city I landed. A few days later, I will take a domestic flight to Melbourne. My next international departure is from Melbourne Tullamarine Int. Airport.
      My question : Do I need to pay any airport tax ? if yes, how much ?
      Thank you.

more
    • TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo

Mobile phone option for visiting Americans for Australia & New Zealand?

Australia Sep 9, 2016 at 3:03 PM

Adding international data, text, phone to my existing US-based Verizon phone costs US$10/day plus $1.79 per minute for incoming calls so that is not practical.

I'm looking for suggestions from other travelers to Australia & New Zealand as to what mobile phone and/or service they would recommend for long term (3-5 months) use that would provide unlimited text, phone and data and whether I should see a SIM card or just buy a phone and inform my contacts of my new Australian number.

Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks in advance.

more
    • What does a bus charter services cost??

Sydney Sep 6, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Hi everyone. Have a big group and so looking to hire a 40-seater bus and a driver for a couple of days when we visit Sydney. We are planning to do day trips out of Sydney as well Canberra city..Any Recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • jackgreens's Profile Photo

Translation Service providers

Sydney Sep 1, 2016 at 3:48 AM

I'm looking for a translation agency who can translate my visa-related documents to the German language from English, can anyone suggest me some good options available on the web?

more
    • bckl2255's Profile Photo

North of Perth

Perth Sep 21, 2016 at 12:02 AM

Which town north of Perth will make a good base to do self drive day trips? Any recommendations? Family/Friends trip with car in Dec 2016. Will do north of Perth for about 4-5 days.
      Thanks

more
    • Bank choosing

Australia Sep 12, 2016 at 10:46 PM

Hi everyone! I have some questions. I’d like to open a bank account in Australia.
      Someone told me only two banks wouldn’t charge monthly account fee which are NAB and ING DIRECT. NAB is common used bank and reliable one, but I’ve heard the interest rate has dropped and only remain 2%.
      According to the page my friend sent to me about ING DIRECT
      ing177.wordpress.com/2016/09...
      The interest rate is 2.75%. Opening account now I can get $75 cash as well seems better than NAB which is really convincing. But none of my friends surrounding me ever open accounts in this bank. So…..I don’t know…..What do you guys think? Has anyone open this bank account before? What would you suggest me to do? Or maybe I should open both?

more
    • Holiday Budget

Perth Sep 21, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Hi, we are a family of 3 traveling to Perth from SOuth Africa in Dec for 1 month. We'll be living with family and won't be shopping much. I would like to know how much we should budget for spending money. Mostly to see sights, theme parks etc. Thank you.

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Bus stops

Sydney Sep 3, 2016 at 10:29 PM

Hi there Sydneysiders, if I catch a bus to Mosman are the stops displayed or announced? And do I swipe the Opal card before boarding the bus?

more
    • Is it a good time to go Tasmania in April 2017

Tasmania Sep 14, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Is my first time going to Tasmania, is April a good time ? Or any suggested month? What is the attraction during the period of April? 4 Senior Member travelling, no hiking or tough activities

more