Beerse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Doubts Regarding Visa and Return Flight

Belgium Nov 12, 2016 at 6:22 PM

Hello everyone! I'm planning to go to Belgium as a volunteer for six months with a long-stay visa. After finishing my job I would like to travel in Eastern Europe for two months. My question is whether I'm allowed to get a Schengen Travel Visa after my work visa expires, or if I have to leave the zone immediately? I've read on other sites that it can be possible to leave the area for a few days and then enter again, so it would be possible to travel for 90 days. What is the truth?

My other doubt is regarding my return flight. Since I'm planning to stay for eight months in Europe I think that a cheap return flight could be difficult to find such in advance. Is it possible to buy the ticket once I'm there or does people entering Belgium require to have a return flight?

Thanks!

more
    • What is interesting about Ukraine?

Belgium Nov 30, 2016 at 5:49 AM

We would like to travel with friends in Kiev. Who knows a good guide, please write in comments. Thank you!

more
    • Time to travel to Brussels airport

by LizdeWet Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 6:49 AM

How much time do I need to allow to travel from Beerse to Brussels airport? My flight departs at 19h20 from Brussels

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 7:25 AM
    • Beerse local accomdation and trasnport near Johnson and Johnson

by kber1970 Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Hi,

Good Day.. Iam Vijay from Singapore and i have new assignment with Johnson and Johnson.I want to know the local accomdation expenses near by factory area ( With 3 kms) and food expenses.My company says the accomdation cost is monthtly EUR 600 ( inclusive all)

Regards,
      Vijay R

• Accomodation in Beerse

by soumenonline Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 1:25 AM

I will be travelling to Beerse, Belgium for work purpose next month. I need some information on accomodation there in Beerse. I am single and ready to share the apartment with any Indian. Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Soumen

4 Answers Nov 26, 2008 at 8:08 AM
    • Daily journey time from Antwerpen to Beerse by car

by appress Online Now Nov 6, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Hi, how long would it take me to do:
      1) Antwerpen to Beerse in the morning
      2) Beerse to Antwerpen in the evening

I am probably working in Beerse and want to know if I will spend most of my waking hours in motorway hell.

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 6, 2008 at 1:55 AM
    • travelling from brussels airport or antwerp airport to beerse

by jem1986 Online Now Jul 20, 2007 at 12:31 AM

hello, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me the cheapest and easiest way to travel from either antwerp or brussels airport to the beerse region. thanks alot

4 Answers Jul 21, 2007 at 12:11 PM
    • Beerse Help!

by ashishag1 Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 6:38 AM

Hello,
      I have to work in Beerse(Janssens Pharmaceutics) for 3 months starting May 2007, Can someone please suggest me some cheaper and safe place to stay nearby.
      Also if there any option for getting a Apartment nearby and if i can get a rough estimate for the charges.

Note:- we are two people.

Early response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Ash

1 Answer Apr 16, 2007 at 11:11 AM
    • hotel in beerse

by divc Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 10:52 PM

Hi,

I have to work in beerse for 3 monthes starting september.
      Can anyone please tell me the cheapest and safe place to stay near beerse.
      Also if i choose to stay in Antwerpen, which location i should search a hotel/Apartment so that it is easy for me to commute daily to beerse.

Early response is highly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Divc

5 Answers Jun 27, 2006 at 10:26 PM
    • kolboy's Profile Photo

Where is this exact place

by kolboy Online Now Sep 13, 2005 at 11:48 PM

Hi I am coming for work to Beerse. Can someone tell me where this place is exactly? Are there any cheap hotels to stay there in the tune of 45-50 euros a night?

Please give me details about the place too if possible.

Thanks in anticipations
      Anindya

8 Answers Dec 9, 2005 at 5:27 AM