Bayamo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• trip to Havana

Cayo Coco Jul 15, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Is there anyone else looking to drive to Havana from Cayo Coco between 27th sept 2016 and 7th Oct 2016
      email me if you would like to share transportaion
      Mazinka@op.pl

more
    • married to cuban

Cuba Jul 8, 2016 at 1:12 PM

bello everybody. I got married to a cuban in greece with all the legal documenta in greece. my husband already left to cuba and I have a one way ticket because we are not sure for the excact date. On the website of the airline was saying clearly that check-in will be denied if there is no return ticket. will it be a problem?

more
    • amazonaNne's Profile Photo

Handicap / Wheelchair

Cuba Jul 7, 2016 at 4:18 AM

Hey everybody,

my mother has a dream: She would love to visit Havanna/ Cuba. The tricky part is, she is very sick and her handicap ties her to a wheelchair.
      A nurse and myself would accompany her, but I am actually concerned, that Havanna might be full of steep stairs... Also I was told that it is quite difficult to find barrierfree hotels and restaurants.
      If anyone could offer some information, insights or links I would be thrilled!! We are not in a hurry, but I expect the planning will take a bit longer than usual...

Thanx in advance, happy travels and cheers from Berlin!

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Gran Parque National Sierra Maestra and Commandancia general de la Plata

by schmechi Online Now Dec 7, 2014 at 5:23 AM

We'll rent a car and our planned trip will go from Santiago de Cuba via Bayamo to Las Tunas. We'd curious to visit the landscape of Sierra Maestre. Do we get impressions by simply drive through? Or is it necessary to take a tour from Villa Islazul de Santo Domingo for instance to Commandancia General de la Plata? What a about a lmirador to spot Pico Turquino?

If simply driving through is not possible or not satisfactory enough, we deliberate to make a day tour to Gran Parque National Sierra Maestra.To climb up Pico Turquino is certainly too exhausting for us but a tour to Commandancia general de la Plata could be doable. How long does it take? Where and at which time we'd have to start? Or are there any other recommendable day tours?

5 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • Country & beach

by duque Online Now May 16, 2003 at 11:24 AM

the nicest spot to stay a week with family and 2 year chil in granma province ???

1 Answer May 16, 2003 at 2:18 PM