change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• krimbow's Profile Photo

Acomodation in July

Berlin 19 hours ago

We are a family of four. Two Adults and two Children, age 7 and 10. We are looking for a family room for 3 nights. We are on a very tight budget. I have checked the usual websites Hostelworld, Booking.com etc. but have nothing that suits our budget. Can any of you fellow travellers advise?

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Food tour in Muncih

Munich Dec 27, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Is there any food tour to recommend?
      Looking at around 3hr tour with english guide.
      Thank you!

more
    • Anyone travelling to Stuttgart from Darmstadt on 30th Dezember ?

Darmstadt Dec 27, 2016 at 6:04 AM

Anyone travelling to Stuttgart from Darmstadt on 30th Dezember 2016?

I am looking for some cheap way to travel since the Trains and Bus are not so cheap from Darmstadt and some company !

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Bayern ticket

Munich Dec 17, 2016 at 2:06 AM

Does bayern ticket covers Dachau bahnhof?

THank you

more
    • manikahmed's Profile Photo

3 Days Trip in 1st week of Feb 2017

Germany Dec 24, 2016 at 1:25 AM

Hi Members,

Can you please help me to plan the trip for 3 days in Germany. I know the time is very short but I would like to get the most out of it in 3 days. I am travelling from Dubai and will go to London after that. Which city I should land in and how to get the most out of it in 3 days?

more
    • from Baumholder to Normandy

by ms.brooks Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Does anyone have advice for traveling from the Army base in Baumholder to Normandy and the vicinity? The train seems confusing, but inviting. We have considered renting a car and drive so we can stop and enjoy the beautiful sights. We are somewhat worried about driving in big cities and not being able to understand the signs. Thanks

3 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM
    • buamholder

by richardr15 Online Now Jan 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM

im going to buamholder for the summer and im asking if anybody knows of any good attractions,restuarants or sites that i should visit or check out thanx

1 Answer Jan 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM
    • how far is frankfurt to baumholder?

by krista2311 Online Now May 4, 2007 at 11:47 PM

hi im travelling to frankfurt later this month and i want to look a friend up in baumholder when im there......does anyone know what the driving time is between to 2 destinations?

1 Answer May 5, 2007 at 12:00 AM
    • Where to stay near Baumholder Army Base

by des1ree1 Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 12:52 PM

I will be traveling to Germany in June to visit my son on the Baumholder Army Base. I would like information about where to stay, making reservations, costs, etc. This is my first trip overseas, so I am a bit lost.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2005 at 6:02 PM
      by circulon Online Now Jul 6, 2004 at 6:54 AM

Just wondering where exactly Baumholder is? I cant find it on a map, maybe i wasnt looking hard enough... is it south of Frankfurt? Do trains go there, and how long would it take from Frankfurt? Thanks guys! :)

2 Answers Jul 6, 2004 at 10:48 AM
    • From Frankfurt to Baumholder

by sunny56 Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 9:14 AM

My friend and I will be flying into Frankfurt the end of April. We are wondering the best/easiest way to travel to Baumholder. Is transportation available from the airport to the train station?

3 Answers Apr 3, 2004 at 9:10 PM
    • mkeiden's Profile Photo

Places to stay

by mkeiden Online Now Mar 9, 2004 at 1:48 PM

My finace is currenty stationed at Smith Barraks, and i am comming to stay with him over the summer. Do you know of soem places that are on post, or near by? Or would I be able to stay with him? Also do you know about temporary jobs that may be avalible, or at leasat who to contact? Thanks! Kristin

2 Answers Jun 9, 2004 at 1:31 PM
    • Baumholder - travel & map

by missymurphy Online Now Jul 20, 2003 at 12:55 PM

My father is visiting an old friend in Baumholder who works on the base. Can you tell me if there is a good map website for Baumholder & surrounding cities..I believe he is coming from Kaiserslautern. THANKS!

1 Answer Jul 20, 2003 at 1:24 PM
    • traveling through baumholder, germany

by deni1952 Online Now Feb 23, 2003 at 8:19 AM

I will be going to france, germany and the netherlands in the spring. I want to visit my granddaughter, whose father is stationed in Baumholder. I am having problems finding out whether or not the eurorail goes through baumholder. Anybody know?

1 Answer Feb 23, 2003 at 8:52 AM