Baumholder

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to Bernkastel from Trier

Trier 11 hours ago

We want to travel from Trier on Saturday 10 December to Bernkastel and back to Trier. Would like to be in Bernkastel around 13.00 hrs and leave at about 19.00. We shall be visiting the Christmas Market and hope to see the Advent Calendar at 17.30. I have found a return journey using just one bus (No 333) but that only seems to give us 2 -3 hours there. Other journeys seem to involve train, coach, and bus with various changes from one mode of transport to another. Would appreciate any advice and suggestions. Thank you!

more
    • from Baumholder to Normandy

by ms.brooks Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Does anyone have advice for traveling from the Army base in Baumholder to Normandy and the vicinity? The train seems confusing, but inviting. We have considered renting a car and drive so we can stop and enjoy the beautiful sights. We are somewhat worried about driving in big cities and not being able to understand the signs. Thanks

3 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM
    • buamholder

by richardr15 Online Now Jan 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM

im going to buamholder for the summer and im asking if anybody knows of any good attractions,restuarants or sites that i should visit or check out thanx

1 Answer Jan 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM
    • how far is frankfurt to baumholder?

by krista2311 Online Now May 4, 2007 at 11:47 PM

hi im travelling to frankfurt later this month and i want to look a friend up in baumholder when im there......does anyone know what the driving time is between to 2 destinations?

1 Answer May 5, 2007 at 12:00 AM
    • Where to stay near Baumholder Army Base

by des1ree1 Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 12:52 PM

I will be traveling to Germany in June to visit my son on the Baumholder Army Base. I would like information about where to stay, making reservations, costs, etc. This is my first trip overseas, so I am a bit lost.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2005 at 6:02 PM
      by circulon Online Now Jul 6, 2004 at 6:54 AM

Just wondering where exactly Baumholder is? I cant find it on a map, maybe i wasnt looking hard enough... is it south of Frankfurt? Do trains go there, and how long would it take from Frankfurt? Thanks guys! :)

2 Answers Jul 6, 2004 at 10:48 AM
    • From Frankfurt to Baumholder

by sunny56 Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 9:14 AM

My friend and I will be flying into Frankfurt the end of April. We are wondering the best/easiest way to travel to Baumholder. Is transportation available from the airport to the train station?

3 Answers Apr 3, 2004 at 9:10 PM
    • mkeiden's Profile Photo

Places to stay

by mkeiden Online Now Mar 9, 2004 at 1:48 PM

My finace is currenty stationed at Smith Barraks, and i am comming to stay with him over the summer. Do you know of soem places that are on post, or near by? Or would I be able to stay with him? Also do you know about temporary jobs that may be avalible, or at leasat who to contact? Thanks! Kristin

2 Answers Jun 9, 2004 at 1:31 PM
    • Baumholder - travel & map

by missymurphy Online Now Jul 20, 2003 at 12:55 PM

My father is visiting an old friend in Baumholder who works on the base. Can you tell me if there is a good map website for Baumholder & surrounding cities..I believe he is coming from Kaiserslautern. THANKS!

1 Answer Jul 20, 2003 at 1:24 PM
    • traveling through baumholder, germany

by deni1952 Online Now Feb 23, 2003 at 8:19 AM

I will be going to france, germany and the netherlands in the spring. I want to visit my granddaughter, whose father is stationed in Baumholder. I am having problems finding out whether or not the eurorail goes through baumholder. Anybody know?

1 Answer Feb 23, 2003 at 8:52 AM