Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• way to mauban

Province of Quezon May 13, 2016 at 7:42 PM

how can we getto mauban via siniloan laguna

more
    • Travel buddies to whale shark watching in July

Cebu Island May 10, 2016 at 5:26 PM

Hi, we are 2 travellers from Singapore looking for more people to go for the whale watching + tumalog falls tour together as it is much cheaper for 4pax and above. We are ok for any day between 7 to 9 July. Pls email me at he.zhi90@gmail.com if you're interested!

oslobwhalesharks.com/oslob-w...

more
    • historical places in manila

Manila May 20, 2016 at 4:34 PM

one day guided tour of historical places of manila

more
    • cryingpearls's Profile Photo

Looking for travel buddies =)

Cebu Island May 10, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Hello.

We are looking for fellow travelers to join us on our Cebu adventures!

The tours are charged based on Group number and as there is only two of us, we are asking around to see if anyone's interested to join us. Lower charge per pax when the group grows.

From May 21st to May 23rd and we intend to go for Canyoneering at Kawasan Falls, Hiking at Osmena Peak, and Moalboal tour including Pescador Island, snorkelling, sardine run and so on.

Please get in touch if interested =)

more
    • cryingpearls's Profile Photo

Looking for fellow travelers!

Bohol May 10, 2016 at 7:05 AM

copy-paste

Hello.

We are looking for fellow travelers to join us on our Bohol Adventure!

The tours are charged per car or per boat and as there is only two of us, we are asking around to see if anyone's interested to join us.

From May 25th to May 28th and we intend to visit most of the Bohol attractions and will add on some side activities like ATV and SUP at Loboc River.

Please get in touch if interested =)

more
    • Siargao island philippines

Siargao Island May 5, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Hello, can someone give me an honest answer about this island. Should we be concerned about our personal safety here as foreigners visiting or living on the island, with its proximity to Mindanao island and the much publicized militant groups kidnapping and murders of foreigners from nearby resorts? Thank you for your expert info. Corozon

more
    • Weather Peurto Princessa/El Nido

El Nido May 2, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Hey guys, planned on a trip to pawalan arriving on the 16th of May 2016 for 10 days. I was advised that this is a good time of year to go but the forecast says it's raining and thunderstorms. I'm travelling from the west of Ireland and wanted to escape the rain for some sun, sea and scuba diving. Does anyone have experience/advice about travelling this time of year? :)

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

How to Travel between Islands

Philippines May 27, 2016 at 1:49 AM

I am considering going to the Philippines and wondered what is the best way to travel from Manila to other islands, like Puerto Princesa?
      Also is March/April a good time to go to avoid the Monsoons ?

more
    • Transfer between terminals at Manila airport

Manila May 8, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello all,

I land at terminal 1 Manila airport at 12:00pm on 22/5/16. I Have a connecting flight with Philippine airlines which departs from terminal 3 at 3:00pm. My question is, do I have enough time to move across terminals to make my flight? Also, does PAL have a shuttle service to transfer passengers between terminals? How quickly does this service get me from terminal 1 to terminal 3? I was under the impression it uses internal airport roads and therefore won't be affected by the traffic outside the airport?

Any info on this subject would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dan

more
    • Boracay : Plan Maker or Deal Breaker?

Boracay Island May 27, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Hi,
      My name is Shweta & I'm from India.
      I was looking for advice on my thought of traveling to Boracay in the first week of August this year before I head to Singapore for my holidays.
      I am mainly planning this visit to Boracay for the water sport activities including cliff diving. however I recently learnt that this period has rainfall and if luck is bad then it witnesses storms as well.
      Would really appreciate if anyone could advise me on whether the water sport activities operate during the first week of August and is safe or not??
      If not, is there any island close to Singapore that I could visit and do these activities.
      Thank you.

more
    • Manila to Batangas?

Puerto Galera May 26, 2016 at 6:57 AM

Can you tell me which bus station would be the best solution for traveling to PG.
      We arrive to Manila around 6 pm - to the airport in December.
      Should we sleep over and take the morning bus?
      Thanks
      Marta

more
    • Ride from puerto princesa to el nido

Philippines May 22, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Hi all, planning on riding from puerto princesa up to el nido on Tuesday 29th June, anyone else doing the same thing at that time and wants to ride up together? 

more
    • How is Manila airport these days?

Manila May 17, 2016 at 5:34 PM

Hello all,

I'm a 34 male American looking to do some traveling to the Philippines next month. I've read a lot of articles about the condition of the airport in Manila and issues travelers have sometimes more so with airport security then pickpockets. However a lot of what I read are old articles and I'm not finding much on the current conditions of these issues. Are there any tips anybody has for a solo traveler? Thank you

more