VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Batu Gajah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Batu Gajah's surface

by oldiebatu Online Now Dec 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hello,
      i hope someone could help me out. I am trying to get Batu Gajah's surface. All i could gather was it's a city situated at 24 km from Ipoh and it has a population of 34 000.

Can anyone give me more information on this?

1 Answer Dec 20, 2014 at 12:18 AM
    • Location of Pasar Minggu In Batu Gajah

by Notavailab Online Now Oct 1, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Hi, I would really appreciate any information you have on the Sunday market in Batu Gajah. I intend to drive down from Ipoh, but am not familiar as to where the market is held.

Thanks in advance for your help,
      Lee.

2 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 11:55 PM
    • Traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Gajah?

by debrajanehague Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Hi. My name is Debra Hague. I live in Wasaga Beach (Ontario, Canada). I was born at the Batu Gajah hospital in 1961. My dad was a Brit working at Tronah Mines in Kampar. I am planning a trip. I will fly from Tampa Bay, Florida to Kuala Lumpur...probably in October (2013). I would like to take a train to Batu Gajah...is that possible? How long do you think I will want to stay in Batu Gajah? Any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodations? Thank you!!

3 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • driving to Batu Gajah

by Aliking Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Can any one give me directions to the war cemetery in Batu Gajah, I need to be there on Sunday the 16th June. I will be driving from K.L city center. Also are there any hotels close to the cemetery I can use.
      Thanks so much in advance

• im in hurry some one pls help me!!!

by pawali Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 12:41 AM

i need to know which is the shortest route.thanks

1 Answer Oct 29, 2005 at 11:19 PM
    • from penang to batu gajah by car

by pawali Online Now Oct 23, 2005 at 10:05 AM

hi everybody, just to let know that im currently on tight budget but i have to go n visit my fiance in kampung timah in perak, the place is located near or between kg gajah and tanjong tualang. so i need to pay a visit to her. there is alot of ways to get there by car but the problem is i just want to avoid thoose highways where i need pay the toll from jawi to ipoh. so can anyone suggest me the short, and a ok road to get to my destination. thanks

1 Answer Oct 29, 2005 at 11:27 PM