VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Basildon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• weetum's Profile Photo

depeche mode fans coming to make a short film in your town !

by weetum Online Now Nov 2, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Hello - I am new here and doing all I can to research into the best way to spend my pre-concert time in and around London in May of next year.
      My friend and I want to spend a day in Basildon - hotel booked for Friday night already - and I was wondering if any of you would have some Depeche Mode addresses for us to go and find ...
      Anything relating to their time in Basildon would be welcome - schools, youth clubs, houses, chip shops ;-) record stores ;-) it would just be so fantastic to skim around and get a feel of where Dave Gahan and his pals grew up !
      I have already found a great place to have a picnic lunch, Basildon House - looks lovely !
      Thank you for any help you can provide - I know it's all a long way off, but I want to get as much of this planned out now while I have free time. Next year is going to be very busy for me at work, so I can see May creeping up sneakily on me, and I don't want to leave unprepared and waste time when I arrive.

Cheers, W xx

3 Answers Nov 3, 2008 at 11:33 AM
    • mardaska's Profile Photo

Luton airport to Basildon

by mardaska Online Now Oct 6, 2003 at 1:24 AM

Hello to all! I wonder which is the best way to reach Basildon from Luton airport. I will be at the airport at 22:00 and I really want the quickest way to Basildon. Thank you in advance Marianna

3 Answers Oct 6, 2003 at 3:48 PM