change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any must sees or must eats?

Carcassonne Jan 11, 2017 at 6:22 PM

We will be spending a few days in Carcassonne in May-June and have things pretty well sorted out. However, it would be nice to hear from you if you have any suggestions for things we should not miss. Also, restaurant recommendations would be welcome for Carcassonne, Narbonne, Beziers and/or Collioure.

Thanks - this could well be my last question before VT gets the deep six.

more
    • nimes to barjac taxi cost ? july 16 th

by gpaul49 Online Now Jun 19, 2006 at 12:39 PM

not being a driver waht is the bst way to barjac from nimes is ther a sunday bus service what would a taxi cost ? thanks Paul.

• Barjac antique fair

by bergziege1 Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 12:02 PM

hi, anybody out there knows the exact date of the really great antiqye fair in Barjac,Ardeche, beginning of August 2005??? I know there is the Easter fair, know the date of that, but need to arrange my flight around the august event. Pleease, I hope any body knows at least how to find out. Thanx a bunch...siggi from California I posted this before but might have deleted that by accident.

1 Answer Jan 30, 2005 at 12:21 PM
    • Barjac AntiqueFair

by bergziege1 Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 11:52 AM

Hi, anybody knows by chance the date of the august antique show/fair in Barjac, county ardeche??Must be the first or second week, I plan my flight around that. Thanks for input...Siggi from California I know the dates of the Easter Fair but not August. Pleeeease.