change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• uksilversurfer's Profile Photo

Ferry crossing Denia to Ibiza

Denia Aug 19, 2016 at 4:30 AM

I'm taking a group of elderly people on a trip to Ibiza this October and a few of them are worried how far it is to walk from the coach drop off point at the port to boarding the ferry anyone out there got any good news please

more
    • Train ticket

Santa Susana Aug 11, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Hi, is it possible to buy a single ticket a day in advance to travel from Santa Susanna to Barcelona and validate it the next day as I want to avoid the morning queues as I have a connection to make in Barcelona. Thank you

more
    • Teide hike in late February

Canary Islands Aug 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Hi There, I just wanted peoples advice on the weather on pico teide at the end of February. Do you think its a ok time to trek to the top? Thanks

more
    • Vigo airport to Tui

Vigo 3 hours ago

Can I take a taxi or car service from Vigo to Tui?

more
    • Barcelona Airport to Sitges

Barcelona Aug 22, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi all, Ill be travelling to Sitges with my partner on Sunday 04th Sept. Can you tell me what the best way to Sitges is please? Is there any interruptions to public transport on Sundays or woulld i be better off getting a taxi? Regards, Dave.

more
    • Hello! Anyone traveling to Valencia from 23 aug to 26? Or Ibiza?

Valencia Aug 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Anyone traveling to Valencia from 23 aug to 26? Or Ibiza?

more
    • Hen weekend in May

Marbella Aug 7, 2016 at 2:27 PM

I'm looking to book a hen weekend for my friend next April/May. Does anyone know if it's busy at this time and is everything open? Thanks

more
    • Ibiza Meet Up/Solo Traveler

Ibiza Aug 3, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Hi, I will be in Ibiza for the next few days and was hoping to meet a cool group of people to enjoy the nightlife with. I am free as soon as tonight if anybody is interested in checking anything out.
      Hope to hear from you soon!
      Contact me via FB if you wish:
      facebook.com/vanessavillarre...

more
    • Anyone travelling to ibiza solo and fancy hanging out on 5/6th August

Ibiza Aug 2, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Is Anyone travelling to ibiza solo this weekend and fancy hanging out and partying. let me know. thanks

more
    • jjdh-y's Profile Photo

MotoGP in Valencia (2016) - Transportation from central Valencia

Valencia Jul 30, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Hubby and I are planning a trip to this year's Valencia MotoGP race - will be staying in central Valencia (near Colon). Does anyone have any experience getting to the MotoGP circuit on a daily basis (CIRCUIT DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIA RICHARD TORMO) - we'd prefer to travel via train/bus each day there and return - anyone know the ideal route?

more
    • September visit

Malgrat de Mar Jul 30, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Thinking of visiting Malgrat de Mar in September. Is it too quiet then or will we be OK for somewhere to eat out and places with live music etc. Also what is local transport (buses and trains) like and how expensive is it, eg how much would it be for a return to Barcelona and can you visit other places along coastline by bus or train.

Thanks

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • Hotel By the Beach

Sitges Yesterday

Going to Barcelona and Sitges and heading to Sitges first for a few days, looking for hotel suggestions, where to stay close to the beach the last week of September before going back to BCN for a few days.
      San Sebastian Playa or Hotel Surbur Maritim?

more
    • Scooter rent

Palma de Mallorca Aug 7, 2016 at 6:18 AM

HiWe are going to mallorca at 14th september for one week an we would like to rent a scooter. We are staying at arcadia hotel in Arenal, so i would like to know what's the best option for renting a scooter, do i look for them in the town or better to book it at home? thank you

more
    • Weather September

Minorca Island Jul 31, 2016 at 9:12 AM

We are looking to book the first 2 weeks in September, has anyone else been at this time. Thank you.

more
    • Train from Santiago de Compostela

Spain Jul 30, 2016 at 2:31 PM

Can I take a RENFE train from the Santiago de Compostela airport to the city?

Leee F26

more
    • 1 hour layover to get from Terminal 4S to Terminal 4, is that enough time?

Madrid Yesterday

I'll be flying from Miami to Rome with a 1 hour layover in Madrid. I'll need to get from Terminal 4S to Terminal 4, is that enough time? Will I have to go through security again?

more
    • Asturias, would it be worth going in December?

Asturias Aug 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM

What suggestions do you have? Which places are a must? How about accommodation? Would it be better in the main cities or villages?

more
    • Solo Travelling to ibiza on 31st September - 6th August

Ibiza Aug 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Mates have dropped out on the holiday but already booked flight, going 31st September - 6th August

Twitter - @kie_preece
      Instagram @kiepreece

Give me a message

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

Best area for Apartment for 4 Adults

Sevilla Aug 14, 2016 at 4:41 AM

We are two couples, mid 40's and 60's...would like a 2 bed 2 bath self catering apartment for 4 days in Seville. Arriving by train. Would need parking facility. suggestions? recommendations? Will be at the end of September. Could we use Seville as a base for travel around the area for 3 days? Thank you!

more
    • Weather Expectations

Lloret de Mar Aug 5, 2016 at 3:50 PM

What is weather like in October?

more
    • Nice family spanish restaurant

Barcelona Jul 28, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi,we are coming to barcelona for the first time in early september,and looking for a nice centeral family spanish restaurant,which is not so expensive,does any one have a good suggestion?tnx

more
    • Travel to Perpignan

Girona Aug 19, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Hi Guys,
      Whats the best way from Girona to Perpignan and onward to Argeles Sur Mer ?

more
    • skatrev's Profile Photo

Ayamonte move

Ayamonte Aug 18, 2016 at 2:47 AM

we are thinking about moving to Ayamonte in time just wondering if anybody can tell us more about the place and moving to there :) thank you if any can help

more