change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Easter Sunday and Monday in Barcelona

by shalin Online Now Mar 14, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Hello VTers:),
      We will be in Barcelona on Easter Sunday and Monday. I was wondering how the city will be that day- are there any special services or fairs? or will things be closed? In that case, are either of these days a good time to go to Montserrat?
      Thank you very much:)
      Shalin

more
    • Which is closer to Avenida Diagonal

by vickyjf44 Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 11:03 AM

Hi
      We are planning to take the bus from Barcelona to Andorra, we are Staying at the Hilton on Avenida Diagonal 580
      we want to know which bus stop is closer to our hotel. The bus stop at the airport T1, T2, or El prat.
      Your reply will be appreciatted

more
    • JohnMounfield's Profile Photo

Football match

by JohnMounfield Online Now Mar 16, 2016 at 3:48 PM

I am just starting my research into the possibility to watch Barcelona live at the famous camp nou. I would really like to come and witness probably the best football team EVER.
      Where could I get a ticket to a match?
      I would spend one or two weeks there.

more
    • Help choosing an apartment on AIRBNB

by peekachoona Online Now Mar 1, 2016 at 1:50 AM

Hi all, I am not sure if this is allowed or not, but I have a list of properties to rent for 3 nights in July, which I have narrowed down. Is there any chance I could get some advice here on which one to pick or this that not allowed. We are 2 adults and 3 kids who will be 12,9 and 7. Just want to make sure we make the right decision. Thanks so much Peekachoona

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Bus Or Train

by Drayman151 Online Now Feb 26, 2016 at 5:22 AM

Hi all we recently Enquired about Valencia but we have gone for Barcelona El Poblenou we love the people the food and well just about everything so we are going back we thought about Valencia maybe next time , However we would like to visit Sitges, Barcelona, and travel by train or bus is this possible and anyone who might have directions thanks

more
    • lovinoz's Profile Photo

Airport ATM limit

by lovinoz Online Now Mar 19, 2016 at 3:22 AM

We will be arriving into Barcelona very late at night (from Australia) and plan to use an ATM at the airport to take out a fair amount of Euros for 2 weeks in Spain. Does anyone know what the limit is on withdrawals at the Barcelona airport ATM(s)?

more
    • Which is closer to Avenida Diagonal

by vickyjf44 Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 11:03 AM

Hi
      We are planning to take the bus from Barcelona to Andorra, we are Staying at the Hilton on Avenida Diagonal 580
      we want to know which bus stop is closer to our hotel. The bus stop at the airport T1, T2, or El prat.
      Your reply will be appreciatted

5 Answers Mar 22, 2016 at 1:50 AM
    • lovinoz's Profile Photo

Airport ATM limit

by lovinoz Online Now Mar 19, 2016 at 3:22 AM

We will be arriving into Barcelona very late at night (from Australia) and plan to use an ATM at the airport to take out a fair amount of Euros for 2 weeks in Spain. Does anyone know what the limit is on withdrawals at the Barcelona airport ATM(s)?

26 Answers Yesterday
    • JohnMounfield's Profile Photo

Football match

by JohnMounfield Online Now Mar 16, 2016 at 3:48 PM

I am just starting my research into the possibility to watch Barcelona live at the famous camp nou. I would really like to come and witness probably the best football team EVER.
      Where could I get a ticket to a match?
      I would spend one or two weeks there.

6 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 4:40 PM
    • Easter Sunday and Monday in Barcelona

by shalin Online Now Mar 14, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Hello VTers:),
      We will be in Barcelona on Easter Sunday and Monday. I was wondering how the city will be that day- are there any special services or fairs? or will things be closed? In that case, are either of these days a good time to go to Montserrat?
      Thank you very much:)
      Shalin

2 Answers Mar 14, 2016 at 6:05 PM
    • Help choosing an apartment on AIRBNB

by peekachoona Online Now Mar 1, 2016 at 1:50 AM

Hi all, I am not sure if this is allowed or not, but I have a list of properties to rent for 3 nights in July, which I have narrowed down. Is there any chance I could get some advice here on which one to pick or this that not allowed. We are 2 adults and 3 kids who will be 12,9 and 7. Just want to make sure we make the right decision. Thanks so much Peekachoona

6 Answers Mar 4, 2016 at 7:45 AM
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Bus Or Train

by Drayman151 Online Now Feb 26, 2016 at 5:22 AM

Hi all we recently Enquired about Valencia but we have gone for Barcelona El Poblenou we love the people the food and well just about everything so we are going back we thought about Valencia maybe next time , However we would like to visit Sitges, Barcelona, and travel by train or bus is this possible and anyone who might have directions thanks

9 Answers Feb 27, 2016 at 10:58 AM
    • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Public transport from the international airport to hotel and any good tips

by pepemorris11 Online Now Feb 20, 2016 at 3:51 AM

I shall be arriving at Barcelona with 3 others for a cruise. Each of us will have a piece of luggage. We are booked at the Hostal BCN Port at Avinguda Paral·lel, 15, Sants-Montjuïc, 08004 Barcelona, Spain.
      We would like to know what it is the easiest way by public transport. i did some googling and this is what i got.

The Aerobus (Express bus service from Barcelona Airport) will take you as far as Plaça Catalunya square in Barcelona city centre which is at the top most part of Las Ramblas. This is about 1.2km away from the Cruise port
      From Plaça Catalunya you can take the underground metro station at Catalunya to Drassanes station (only 2 stops on the green line metro L3).

I would appreciate confirmation of the above or if there is any other better route to take. and if this is the best route , how much must I pay per person for the journey?
      Where do I buy the tickets?

Also does anyone know where the nearest supermarket is from this hotel?

Appreciate any tips. We are in our late 60s so we would prefer a more leisurely and convenient way of finding our way around.

We do not wish to use a taxi.

Many thanks

9 Answers Feb 24, 2016 at 5:47 AM
    • Transportation from Barcelona to Rome

by Gio123 Online Now Feb 18, 2016 at 3:52 PM

What is the most affordable way to go from Barcelona to Rome?

11 Answers Feb 26, 2016 at 9:27 AM
    • SIDNEY11's Profile Photo

Good quality B&B in Barcelona.

by SIDNEY11 Online Now Feb 15, 2016 at 5:17 AM

Hi Everyone, Can anyone recommend a good quality B&B close to the cathedral & the beach ?

3 Answers Feb 15, 2016 at 8:08 AM
    • shinezy's Profile Photo

TRANSPORT IN BARCELONA

by shinezy Online Now Feb 14, 2016 at 4:02 PM

Hi Everyone,
      We are a group of family members who will be spending 3 days in Barcelona and would like to explore this town and try and fit in as many sight-seeing as possible. We are considering hiring a 20seater bus or 2 mini-vans for the duration of our stay so that we are able to do a more personalised sight-seeing. Does anyone know of a local tour company I could contact including a guide in Barcelona, a reputable company, but also not too expensive. We will be staying in the Eixample area and would like to know if this location would be ideal to be close to most restaurants, cafe's,s shopping, activities at night, etc? We would also be interested to meet up with a local family and experience the Spanish/catalan culture, so if there is anybody who wish to meet with us, it would be great. Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thank you. Regards. Aisha

8 Answers Feb 26, 2016 at 6:05 AM
    • Help whilst in Barcelona

by turk_urt Online Now Jan 31, 2016 at 2:57 AM

I will be in Barcelona in mid May for 5 days. What is not to be missed?

6 Answers Mar 4, 2016 at 7:45 AM
    • MadAboutParis's Profile Photo

Gaudi Interiors Tour?

by MadAboutParis Online Now Jan 27, 2016 at 9:02 PM

I have found this tour: barcelonaguidebureau.com/gui...

Can anyone recommend any specific Gaudi tours with more interiors?

I'll be there from Feb3 thru feb6 - it will be my 2nd trip to Barcelona.
      Many thanks,
      MG

6 Answers Feb 2, 2016 at 3:42 AM
    • delnero80's Profile Photo

local live music venues

by delnero80 Online Now Jan 19, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Hello,

Was wondering of some good local, live music venues. Not a place larger concerts are held, just a local bar to go to to hear something live. The Sant Antoni neighborhood is where I will be a lot, so if there is something in that area that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 2, 2016 at 3:42 AM
    • One week itinerary in Barcelona

by jadedtourist Online Now Jan 7, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Hi - we are a group of friends visiting Barcelona for during the last week of May. We are all female, married, about 35 years old. We are primarily interested in some beach scene, exploring quaint towns/villages. We would like to spend 2-3 days in Costa Brava. I'm looking for suggestions along these lines. Also would welcome tips on bars/clubs -obviously we want to have fun but also keep it classy. Any ideas on beach villas/apartments would also be great.

Thanks

4 Answers Feb 2, 2016 at 3:42 AM
    • AlleyB's Profile Photo

location and private guide

by AlleyB Online Now Dec 11, 2015 at 3:17 PM

We will be in Barcelona this summer and are wondering what part of the city will be best as a place to stay. I walk with a crutch and have difficulty being on my feet for too long, so I'd like to stay in a location where there are some things to see, or nice shops to browse close to the hotel. For sightseeing we plan to hire a guide/driver. My second question is for any recommendation for a guide. Many thanks.

11 Answers Dec 29, 2015 at 5:03 PM
    • maria1984's Profile Photo

I love to Have a Segway Experience ??

by maria1984 Online Now Dec 4, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Hello
      I'm Maria From Brasil. I have already arrived to Barcelona, and i'd like to enjoy a segway trip to explopre the city,
      May anyone help me to find the Best segway Tour agencies?

Cheers

7 Answers Dec 6, 2015 at 11:46 PM
    • Estadio olimpico - good view

by Birgit123 Online Now Nov 23, 2015 at 9:56 PM

I go to a concert in the Estadio olimpico in Barcelona. Can someone Tell me which are good places to See the stage well?

1 Answer Nov 24, 2015 at 12:17 AM
    • Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

What is the best location to book our hotel?

by Tickled_Pink Online Now Nov 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Barcelona, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites, cost efficiency etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

Thank You

3 Answers Nov 23, 2015 at 1:56 AM
    • Barcelona for New years

by shalin Online Now Nov 5, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone:) My hubs and I are planning a european getaway this winter. We will be in Vienna for Christmas and are looking at visiting Barcelona from Dec 26 2015 - Jan 3 2016. It's our first time in Barcelona and we are looking forward to starting 2016 there! I would love to know which areas to consider to stay in/any hotels you recommend. We love exploring cute cafes, little streets, restaurants. Some partying, but not necessarily anything wild. Would love to hear your tips.

2 Answers Nov 24, 2015 at 3:59 AM
    • Barcelona Spain

by sheajohnson81 Online Now Nov 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi everyone, I'm taking a trip to Barcelona Spain in March...will more than likely be traveling solo :). Any advice? I already have flight booked but no hotel yet :(. I want a hotel that's centrally located, close to restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping etc. Let me know if anyone has any tips/suggestions.

3 Answers Jan 30, 2016 at 8:11 AM
    • staying in el poble sec neighborhood

by hasal1983 Online Now Oct 30, 2015 at 9:15 AM

We are from the US and found a flat in the El Poble Sec neighborhood on line. We liked the idea that is was a local area but are wondering if we will have difficulty communicating when we only speak a little spanish.

23 Answers Nov 2, 2015 at 7:26 AM
    • bzulu67's Profile Photo

Cruise port terminal for NCL ships

by bzulu67 Online Now Oct 28, 2015 at 6:59 AM

Hi all,

I depart on Sunday the 1st of November from Barcelona port on the NCL Epic.
      Which terminal will the ship depart from?
      Many thanks

4 Answers Oct 28, 2015 at 6:35 PM
    • bzulu67's Profile Photo

Barcelona football stadium

by bzulu67 Online Now Oct 20, 2015 at 6:55 AM

Hi all,
      I will be staying at the Grupotel Gravina hotel at Calle Gravina 12 for 3 nights from the 29th October.
      I would like to go to the Nou Camp for a tour of the stadium and the museum. Can I just turn up on the day to get a ticket or do I have to book in advance? What price is the ticket and what transport do you recommend to get there from my hotel? Could I get there on the tour bus?

Many thanks
      Keith

+

4 Answers Oct 21, 2015 at 3:46 AM
    • TravelingSue's Profile Photo

What to do?

by TravelingSue Online Now Oct 17, 2015 at 4:49 PM

A couple friends and I are coming to Barcelona on Oct 26th and will be sailing from Barcelona on Oct 29th to Houston, Texas. Since we will only have a couple days, what would you recommend we do. I have been there before and thought we might use one day for Hop On-Hop Off Bus and then take a day trip to Montserrat. Any suggestions? There use to be a flea market Encants Vells that was open Mon-Wed-Fri. Is it still there and worth going? Also I remember a large street with small booths of crafts and flowers down the middle but can't remember the name of the boulevard. Thanks so much.

9 Answers Oct 24, 2015 at 7:30 AM
    • cruise terminal

by BillT52 Online Now Oct 10, 2015 at 8:11 PM

How far is the Condado hotel from the cruise terminal? How much would it coat to take a taxi to the terminal from the hotel?

5 Answers Oct 13, 2015 at 10:56 AM
    • Condado Hotel

by BillT52 Online Now Oct 10, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Should I take the 58 or 64 bus from Universitat or from Pl Catalunya to get to the Condado Hotel? I'll be taking the eurobus from the airport.

2 Answers Oct 11, 2015 at 5:02 AM
    • Bars to watch Rubgy near Tickets Bar in Pablo Sec

by KatHow Online Now Oct 8, 2015 at 8:32 AM

Hi, We are lucky enough to have reservations for Tickets bar for 17 Oct at 7pm. There is a semi-final rugby match at 5pm. Is there anywhere close by, preferably withing walking distance from Tickets Bar that we may watch the game before dinner plse?
      Thanks so much!

1 Answer Oct 8, 2015 at 11:13 AM
    • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

next week in barcelona

by nicolaitan Online Now Oct 7, 2015 at 6:30 PM

looking for recommendations for good quality food at reasonable prices. not interested in bland food at overpriced haute palaces with stuffy decor and stuffed servers - the travel mags have enough of those.

and by the way how bad is the weather supposed to be next week. Accuweather ten day forecast makes it sound awful.

12 Answers Oct 11, 2015 at 10:44 AM
    • I'm looking for a space for wine that looks cavelike

by Jordyn9 Online Now Oct 6, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Does anyone know of a wine bar or venue that looks a bit like a cave inside?

7 Answers Oct 7, 2015 at 4:10 PM
    • roserosada's Profile Photo

Viator transportation from the airport

by roserosada Online Now Sep 14, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Has anyone used the Viator Tour shuttle from the airport?

1 Answer Sep 15, 2015 at 12:16 AM