change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 9days in hungary

Budapest Dec 2, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Hi ,
      4 adults ( 2 couples) in their 40's are planning to visit Hungary during mid Jan .we have 9 days there .we would definitely want to spend 2 or 3 nights in Budapest .after that really confused about the other places.we are looking for a chilled relaxed holiday .we prefer a holiday with food ,wine , and love to see beautiful architecture & nature .not very keen on seeing many museums .
      we would like to visit small beautiful towns and villages .also we love places that have a good night life .
      Since we have limited time ,not sure where all to go ...

I am confused if to go north like Eger ,Debrecen Esztergom ,tokaj etc...

Or to go south to Siofok ,pecs ,lake balaton. And any other interesting places there ...

Would be greatful if you would solve my situation .

Thank you ,Deepa paul.

more
    • Romantic dinner

Budapest Nov 11, 2016 at 1:39 PM

I'm going to Budapest in January with my boyfriend for his birthday and I want to take him out for a really nice romantic meal one night as a celebration.
      Can anyone recommend a romantic, upmarket restaurant that's good for special occasions?
      He likes fine dining, well presented, tasty food, but I'm a student and can't exactly break the bank. Budget is probably £80 for the two of us

Please help!!!

more

Popular Baranya Megye Travel Answer Locations

• visiting Szigetvar

Szigetvar Jul 1, 2015 at 6:28 AM

i plan to visito Szigetvar on my travel from The Netherlands to Turkey. is the park and castle situated at the same location?

8 Answers Jul 7, 2015 at 1:50 AM
    • Transportation

Mohacs May 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Mohacs to Budapest Transportation
      What transportation can we take from Mohacs to Budapest arriving in a Danube River Cruise in the morning.
      How far Is the train station and the ticket price? And time of the trip ?
      Is there a bus service , time and cost of trip?
      Is there a taxi service, time and cost of trip ?

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • to travel from budapest to harkany

Harkany Sep 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM

which is the chepest and safest way to travle to hakany .train, bus ,coach

• Blueskirt's Profile Photo

Why do they use this forest road to get to the Croatian border?

Mohacs Sep 3, 2004 at 12:00 AM

My friend and I were in southern Hungary last Friday and in the evening (it was already getting dark) we headed to the Duna-Drava national park, south of Mohacs. We wanted to find a quiet place at Duna. In fact, it was very quiet in the park everywhere, anyway. Except for one small road. Taking into account there weren't many cars even on bigger roads (motoways), it made us wonder were all those cars were driving to. We looked at the map and found out the small road was leading to the Croatian border. We wanted to drive and see what was happening there, but we weren't allowed to drive the rented car outside Hungary, and besides it was getting late. So my quiestion is, was it the illegal way to get to Croatia there? Otherwise, why such a secret path (there are bigger and better roads to Croatia)? The road runs near Kolkod and Erdofu villages to Duna.

1 Answer Sep 3, 2004 at 2:12 AM
    • please help - pecs question

Baranya Megye Jan 6, 2004 at 3:02 PM

We plan to spend several months in Pecs and are looking for information on renting an apartment. Please refer to my question on the Pecs forum. Thank you.