Bangkok

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bachelor Party

by francissamuel Online Now Jul 18, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Guys I am Frank, I am travelling from US. I will be reaching bangkok on 9th of april 2017. I'll be there till 17th. I want give my friends a bachelor party. I have few questions and I need your help to plan my trip.

1) Which is a good place best place to spend water festival (songkran)?
      2) Which is the best place to find good night clubs, strip clubs, and good awesome girls?
      3) What are the must visit places (In a bachelor party trip)?

Budget is not a problem, but i don't want to spend too much. I don't want to stay in a single city i want to explore places as well.

more
    • XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Bangkok weather in March, April or May?

by XtravelloverX Online Now Jul 21, 2016 at 7:44 AM

Hi, due to a restrictive calendar, the only time we're able to visit Bangkok is during the high humidity/heat months of March, April, or May. :-/ Could you give me some tips on how those of you who have traveled there at this time coped with the humidity? Itinerary suggestions for early AM and PMs. We're looking at hotels along the river to access the water taxis to sites, etc. I'm coming from Arizona which reaches 119 degrees at times in the summer and is steady over 110 for weeks on end but; thankfully, it's a dry heat! We're looking to visit the usual sites within Bangkok, relax a bit/soak in the culture, and visit Angkor Wat, Cambodia for a few days, as well. Thank you, fellow travelers!

more
    • neshayz21's Profile Photo

transportation and accomodation

by neshayz21 Online Now Jul 24, 2016 at 3:54 AM

i will be going to bangkok on 5th of september.need suggestion on where to stay either in silom or in sukhumvit.Will arrive at don muang and need to know mode of transport to get to either places

more
    • currency exchange

by kms899 Online Now Jul 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM

I know that getting thai baht in thailand is the better choice, than getting it from our home country, I will be exchange HKD, do all the booths or bank accept them, more popular ones are the GBP or the USD are readily accepted, not sure about HKD.

Thanks

more
    • neshayz21's Profile Photo

transportation and accomodation

by neshayz21 Online Now Jul 24, 2016 at 3:54 AM

i will be going to bangkok on 5th of september.need suggestion on where to stay either in silom or in sukhumvit.Will arrive at don muang and need to know mode of transport to get to either places

8 Answers Jul 25, 2016 at 4:55 AM
    • currency exchange

by kms899 Online Now Jul 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM

I know that getting thai baht in thailand is the better choice, than getting it from our home country, I will be exchange HKD, do all the booths or bank accept them, more popular ones are the GBP or the USD are readily accepted, not sure about HKD.

Thanks

20 Answers 6 hours ago
    • XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Bangkok weather in March, April or May?

by XtravelloverX Online Now Jul 21, 2016 at 7:44 AM

Hi, due to a restrictive calendar, the only time we're able to visit Bangkok is during the high humidity/heat months of March, April, or May. :-/ Could you give me some tips on how those of you who have traveled there at this time coped with the humidity? Itinerary suggestions for early AM and PMs. We're looking at hotels along the river to access the water taxis to sites, etc. I'm coming from Arizona which reaches 119 degrees at times in the summer and is steady over 110 for weeks on end but; thankfully, it's a dry heat! We're looking to visit the usual sites within Bangkok, relax a bit/soak in the culture, and visit Angkor Wat, Cambodia for a few days, as well. Thank you, fellow travelers!

7 Answers Jul 22, 2016 at 7:54 AM
    • Bachelor Party

by francissamuel Online Now Jul 18, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Guys I am Frank, I am travelling from US. I will be reaching bangkok on 9th of april 2017. I'll be there till 17th. I want give my friends a bachelor party. I have few questions and I need your help to plan my trip.

1) Which is a good place best place to spend water festival (songkran)?
      2) Which is the best place to find good night clubs, strip clubs, and good awesome girls?
      3) What are the must visit places (In a bachelor party trip)?

Budget is not a problem, but i don't want to spend too much. I don't want to stay in a single city i want to explore places as well.

6 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 4:52 PM
    • mili_143's Profile Photo

Want to learn Kanom Krok

by mili_143 Online Now Jun 24, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Hi,
      One more question..... I want to learn Kanom krok while i am in bangkok.
      Anybody know good thai cooking class for the same?

Thanks for your help

3 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 7:33 AM
    • iriz123's Profile Photo

Hotel and Elephant Ride (Closed Thread)

by iriz123 Online Now Jun 22, 2016 at 8:08 PM

Hello guys! Will be in Bangkok, Thailand this October. Any suggestions for a cheap but comfy hotel thats near to tourist attractions and also I wanna try elephant ride. Thank you

26 Answers Jun 30, 2016 at 4:46 AM

I need to touch a real Tiger.....Is it possible in bangkok?

by mili_143 Online Now Jun 17, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Hi,
      Thanks for your answers. I have one more question Can i visit a place where i can touch a real tiger? As i Know Toger temple is closed now.
      Another important question is can i book online tickets for madam Tussaud Museum and water world online from here well in advance? Is there in fraud in the same?

Thanks
      kob khun kab
      Milind ;-)

7 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 7:42 AM

Two days left in hand in bangkok

by mili_143 Online Now Jun 13, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Hi with all calculations there are two days left in hand. Please suggest how should i spend these two days?
      What are the best places to see?
      Where i can buy cheapest cloths?
      Is there any half day cooking class?
      Which is the best place at nana plaza?
      Which is the best massage place?

ooohhh too many questions? ;-)

11 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 7:46 AM
    • Bangkok Minibus Question

by retrospektiv Online Now May 30, 2016 at 11:30 PM

Hello all! My partner and I are intending to travel to Bangkok from 7-12 or 13 August. Upon touching down we will check head to Chatuchak Weekend Market after checking into our hotel.

Question is however, we also have plans to travel to Khao Yai. Assuming we decide to spend a night there, we will have to bring our baggage along. Upon researching online so far, one of the best ways to travel to Khao Yai would be to use the minivans at Victory Monument. Will the minivan operators allow us to bring up our baggage on to the bus as they have no luggage compartments, thus taking up space for other passengers? We probably have 1 large and 1 small luggage.

Thanks for your help!

5 Answers May 31, 2016 at 4:50 AM
    • 925 silver wholeseller

by chrysolite Online Now May 25, 2016 at 8:04 AM

where can i find 925 silver manufacturer in bangkok

5 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 4:37 PM
    • Florie's Profile Photo

Hostel or accomodation - help, please

by Florie Online Now May 7, 2016 at 10:56 PM

I would highly appreciate recommendations. I have read post after post (I am close to midnight and red eyed) and I not finding a place. My budget is no higher than $50 USD. Less will be fantastic. The name and website will be of huge help. I appreciate responses :) ~~~Thank you~~~

7 Answers 6 hours ago
    • BANGKOK IN 3 DAYS

by RichaJ1 Online Now Apr 30, 2016 at 9:55 AM

I'm visiting BKK for 3 days. What should I do to make it worthwhile?

20 Answers Jul 18, 2016 at 7:57 PM
    • Best district to live in

by Lara_Pater Online Now Apr 17, 2016 at 11:34 AM

Hi guys! Me and my husband are going to move to BKK. But here's the dilemma: what district to choose. We thought about Huai Kwang and Sukhumvit.Or smth in that area. Please, tell us about your living area and your suggestions :)
      And oh, forgot to say, that there are few selection criteria:

1.high floor building (we want to live from 11-25 floor)
      2.close to the city center (we thought about Sukhumvit Soi 8-40)
      3.abd the last one are some attractions (cinema, shopping mall, cafes etc)

13 Answers May 5, 2016 at 7:56 PM
    • Early transportation Bangkok City to Airport

by jnogen Online Now Apr 15, 2016 at 4:23 PM

Hello; My wife and I have an early flight at 6:50 am,our hotel is near Phloen Chit Station.I'd like to know the best way to get to the airport,how much is taxi fare from that location? Thanks in advance for any information.

7 Answers Apr 18, 2016 at 7:35 AM
    • Jade Elephant Pendant

by ponjacks Online Now Apr 8, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Got a question, hope you could help me with this... do they sell jade elephant pendant here in Chatuchak? or anywhere i can buy jade elephant pendant in Bangkok? NOT the expensive ones, cheaper ones... Thank you so much.. Appreciate much...

8 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 4:38 PM
    • paullo1201's Profile Photo

From Chonburi Forum Department Store to Pattaya bus station

by paullo1201 Online Now Apr 4, 2016 at 8:05 AM

Hello, I will goto Chonburi for one day trip (to the Forum department store, watsons victory and the Chonburi stadium....etc), and then goto Pattaya, is it any buses to Pattaya? Thank you for your help.

3 Answers Apr 4, 2016 at 8:19 PM
    • Help!! Is this considered a damaged passport?

by pkaraboonz Online Now Mar 25, 2016 at 4:33 AM

I'm going to Denmark next week and I just found out that the last empty page of my passport is torn (quite small, almost 2 cm.) but other pages are totally fine and my passport is still in good condition. Do you think I would get into troubles? Is this considered a damaged passport? I'm really worried but I have no time to go make a new one. Thanks in advance

4 Answers Mar 31, 2016 at 2:46 PM
    • hamid_morady2002's Profile Photo

hi.i want to go pattaya.help me plz.what date is celebrating water?

by hamid_morady2002 Online Now Mar 22, 2016 at 12:52 AM

i want to go pattaya
      help me plz.what date is celebrating water?

5 Answers Mar 30, 2016 at 7:24 AM
    • TheAndos's Profile Photo

Rail Link from Suvarnabhumi Airport

by TheAndos Online Now Mar 21, 2016 at 2:43 AM

I want to get the train from the Airport to Rathchaprarop station in July. What is this station like - is there a taxi rank? Can I easily get a taxi to my hotel which is 500m or so away? Am a fit 60 year old but travelling alone after my husband died recently and somewhat concerned that I don't get into difficulties. Thanks.

8 Answers Mar 26, 2016 at 4:16 AM
    • Rajadamnern Stadium

by mrsops Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 3:49 AM

Any idea how much is taxi fare from Siam Paragon to the stadium?

Anyone been to this stadium before? Care to share tips,experience? Do i purchase tickets online? http://rajadamnern.com/

Thank you in advance!

Sophian

1 Answer Mar 20, 2016 at 3:50 PM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

city sight seeing for a day by cab services

by vpas Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 2:50 AM

I am travelling with two elderly ladies sometime next week, and they cannot walk much, but they wish to see a few temples and the flower market. Is there a cab service available and where do we take it from and how much would they charge?Is there anything which Thai tourism offers? We will be staying near the Nana Station area.

3 Answers Mar 20, 2016 at 9:26 AM
    • SummerHighlandFalls's Profile Photo

Has anyone taken the new LimoBus Express from Khao San Road to Don Mueang Airport?

by SummerHighlandFalls Online Now Mar 3, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Hi, I am staying near Khao San Road, and at the end of my stay in Bangkok I need to get to Don Mueang Airport.
      I was going to use a Taxi, but have seen that a new bus service was launched in late 2015.
      It is called the LimoBus Express and has a couple of routes to the airport, one of which originates from Khao San Road.
      Can anyone who has used this service tell me where along Khao San Road the bus stop is, where you buy the ticket, approx how long the journey takes & any other useful information.
      Many Thanks
      Tony

4 Answers Mar 4, 2016 at 1:48 PM
    • Bangkok Hotel/B&B accommodations up to $150

by gurmsingh Online Now Feb 28, 2016 at 1:36 PM

Hello, continuing on my fairly last minute travel to Thailand. Any recommendations on hotel or good b&b under $150 would be appreciated. Kind of hard to describe my feelings on type of place. But I am hoping to not stay in just the usual big high rise, big common name hotel. Anyone know of any sort of unique place to stay. Where the experience is a bit warm than just your usual hotel. Though some common name hotels can occupy some historic properties. I once stayed at Best Western in Innsbruck, Austria. That place has been an inn since 1400s!

16 Answers Apr 21, 2016 at 7:56 AM
    • Currency Exchange at DMK Airport International Arrival

by kinGoa Online Now Feb 25, 2016 at 1:13 AM

I am landing at DMK. Just want to know if a foreign exchange counter is available before the VOA counter. Or is it advisible to carry the VOA fees from my home country?

6 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 4:54 AM
    • A relaxing beach holiday near Bangkok

by kirkmeister Online Now Feb 18, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Hi
      I'm going to be travelling to Bangkok in April 2017 but want to find a beach location for 5 days relaxing seaside holiday; I'm thinking some culture, good food, some massage, some lounging on a beach and some swimming. It needs to be about 2 hours drive away (max 3)
      Where would you suggest and why?
      This is a trip to meet an old friend I've not seen for some time and we have limited time free of childcare responsibilities !
      Thanks

Kirk

16 Answers Mar 12, 2016 at 8:38 PM
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Beach Resort - Pattaya

by Mikebb Online Now Feb 6, 2016 at 1:07 AM

Thinking of taking my wife on a day trip to a Beach destination. Was in Pattaya during 1977. Is it worthwhile visiting on a day tour from Bangkok? My wife has never visited a Thai beachside destination.

Appreciate all recommendations as to tour coys and alternative day tours to beach destinations.

11 Answers Feb 6, 2016 at 7:48 PM
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Bangkok International Airport - Lounge Access?

by Mikebb Online Now Feb 5, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Mid March we have a 4 to 5 hour wait for connecting flight to Australia.

Is there any way we can pay for access to one of the airport lounges?

If so, how do we go about it, pre book?

If it is possible, approx. what is the per person price and what do we receive for the payment?

Appreciate all replies!

6 Answers Feb 7, 2016 at 6:11 AM
    • Where to go for Marital Blessings by monks

by tandjtravel Online Now Jan 29, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hi,
      My fiance and I want to have a marital ceremony/blessing by monks in Thailand. Does anyone know the process of how to do this and where we can go?
      Thanks!

6 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 3:04 PM
    • Folding Umbrella Market ...... Maeklong Railway Market

by Rxrph Online Now Jan 27, 2016 at 4:54 PM

I see a lot of conflicting info and reviews on other sites. Are the trains running currently??

I will be there in 2 weeks and plan to go to the market and seeing the 'folding umbrellas' in action would be terrific. I think I am a month too early 'tho :(

Thanks!

8 Answers Feb 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM
    • MERS Outbreak in THailand

by kinGoa Online Now Jan 26, 2016 at 3:05 AM

I am planning a trip in Feb end with my family. Is an outbreak of MERSfeared there? should i cancel my plan?

16 Answers Feb 25, 2016 at 1:10 AM