Bandanaira

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

Bali Dec 8, 2016 at 12:30 AM

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

more
    • Travelling to the Banda islands mid - end September

by AGGA Online Now Aug 12, 2011 at 9:47 PM

We want to travel to the Banda islands. Somewhere between mid and the end of September. In total we have about 2,5 weeks. We live in Indonesia and our travel schedule can be a little bit flexible.

I hear the seas around the islands can be rough. Some websites say till mid September others say till October. Can anyone give me more accurate information on this based on their experience?

The latest information I got about flights to Bandanaira is 2 times a week. Book ahead about a week. Flight back from Bandanaira book a week ahead, use a local agent.
      Can anyone tell me whether the situation is still like this. Also can anyone recommend a local agent who I can contact to book my flights.
      Any other usefully information you want to share is more than welcome.
      Thanks

4 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 8:06 PM
    • any good suggestions?

by arnie78 Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 6:00 AM

Hi, i'm planning to go to the banda islands in nov. Can anybody give me any good tips. About flying to ambon to bandaneira. And from bali tp ambon?
      Or just book when i arrive in indonesia? i need some help to get there!!
      BTW my email: arniemeijer@quicknet.nl
      What is the best thing to do??

1 Answer Jul 25, 2007 at 1:37 PM