Banda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

Bali Dec 8, 2016 at 12:30 AM

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • ships from Ambon to Banda

by welles Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Hi everybody,
      I am flying next 18 december,saturday, from jakarta to Ambon, and I am arriving in Ambon at 12:30 (afternoon). I would like to leave to Banda as soon as possible. Does anybody know if there is a ship scheduled around that date? I checked the Pelni site, but I couldn't find any.
      thank you very much,
      bye bye

welles

2 Answers Dec 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    • flights Ambon banda

by welles Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Hi everybody,
      I know that there is now a twice weekly flight with NBA from Ambon to Banda on wednesdays and saturdays. Does anyone know what time it leaves Ambon? I am flying from jakarta to Ambon next December 18, saturday, and I am arriving in Ambon at 12:30 (afternoon). Where can I buy the ticket?
      thanks a lot
      bye bye
      welles.