Ban Thanon Tat Mai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• safe and balcony hotel

Bangkok Aug 8, 2016 at 12:11 PM

Does any one know of a cheapish hotel roughly half way between nana and soi cowboy with balcony, safe box in room
      thanks Richard

more
    • Safety for tourist

Pattaya Aug 24, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Hi I will be in Pattaya next week, wondering how's everything there and are tourist really tense right now?

more
    • MXiii-G Android Tv box

Bangkok Aug 5, 2016 at 2:46 AM

Would you please let me know, what is the price of MXIII-G Tv box in Bangkok.

more
    • kkashyap's Profile Photo

Short Term Rental in Bangkok

Bangkok Aug 27, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Hello Friends

My wife and I are planning to go to Thailand in Nov 2016 for 2 months.
      I was looking at short term rentals and came across a range of rental quotes.
      We want a 2 BR condo or apartment in a locality with easy access to transportation
      We are not looking for deluxe cottages, but something clean & wholesome, with amenities
      In a complex called Metro Park, I saw a 2 BR unit for about 30,000 Bahts a month
      I dont know if the price is right or if Pasi-Jaroen District of Bangkok is Pricey
      What is a reasonable rent for 1-2 BR apartment, with Kitchen, Gym, WiFi, Laundry etc
      Which are some of the moderate sections of Bangkok that are well connected
      I prefer to live in areas that has local flavor but which offers all modern amenities
      Thanks in advance for your suggestions and help

Regards
      Krishna

more