Ban Patong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best area to stay?

Ko Samui Yesterday

We will be there from Feb. 18 - Feb. 28. Online, I have read that there are a number of beaches, areas, etc. We'd like to be on a nice beach, staying at a 5 star hotel, which seem to start about US$200/night. Since we do not intend to have a car, location and convenience to restaurants, shopping, etc. is important. We want to avoid tacky areas. Online, the comments from one person say that beach #1 is the best, then the next person commenting says it is terrible, and so on. How do we figure out the best place to stay?

• Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi

• Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

• Patong Holiday

by ryanstack Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 2:31 AM

What are the best clubs on Paton to party?

• ROZNTIM's Profile Photo

hotels in phuket

by ROZNTIM Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 2:17 AM

Hi fellow travellers,

just trying to gather some info and advice about hotels in and around patong, karon area.. i stayed in karon at the front village in august 2006, had a great time... but i would like to stay closer to patong this time so we dont have to keep catching tuk tuks to and from karon to patong...
      i liked front village, it had great buffet breakfasts and lovely pool area and swim up pool bar.. so any places in patong that have these things would be great, but not around really busy areas...

roz and tim

2 Answers Jun 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    • lookijng for GF friendly resort in patong

by johnfitz64 Online Now Mar 31, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Hi i am visiting patong in a few weerks and am looking for a nice centrally located GF friendly resort with a nice pool. Can anyone assist in my enquiry. many thanks.