change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegetarian Food options & Logistics

Krabi Nov 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting krabi for the first time with my wife in December. I had a few questions regarding food and local travel.We will be staying at a hotel at tubkaek.

1) Bus, Taxi options which would be more convenient from tubakaek to ao nang/krabi town. We would also like to know if bus/taxi for return journey from ao nang to tubkaek would be available even late at night?

2) Can I hire scooter for local travel and would i need an international drivers license for the same(traveling from India)

3) Vegetarian food options in krabi town and ao nang including street food.

4) Apart from 4 island tour and railay beach any other must visit places?

Cheers!!

more
    • Package Transfer Phuket Airport +Ferry Phi Phi + Transfer to Karon

Phuket Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM

We will arrive at Phuket Airport at 8:10 a.m. We will need a transfer to go from the airport to Rassada Pier + ferry tickets to Phi Phi tound trip + transfer the following day from Rassada Pier to Karon.
      We have seen the prices at http://www.phuketferry.com/ but it can be risky to take them on-line in advance because if the flight is delayed.... so is it easy to find any agency at the airport to contract this package? and it can be more expensive taking everything at the airport or is better buying the tickets separately? What would you recommend us?
      Thanks.

more
    • In need of Trainers

Ko Tao Nov 18, 2016 at 10:55 PM

If anyone knows where I can buy some trainers I would love to hear where.
      Thanks

more
    • pritj's Profile Photo

Weather - June

Phuket Dec 6, 2016 at 3:23 AM

I am planning to stay 4 days in Phuket on June 2017 (maybe from 17 to 20th).
      If possible I want to visit Phi Phi anda Maya, but I m concerning about monsoons.
      I ve read that it gets worse on May, but I also read that june could be bad time to visit.
      Any advice?

more
    • Snorkeling

Thailand Nov 8, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Hi im staying at the Regent Beach hotel Cha am in january and love snorkeling but have read the water is very murky there and the only good snorkeling is to take a trip to one of the islands 3 hours away is there no where nearer as i don't one to take trips every other day thanks.

more
    • What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets

Thailand Nov 14, 2016 at 11:02 PM

Is there anybody who had issues with the Turkish airline and their services?
      On the 5th of August. I and my wife purchased Turkish airline flight tickets via Expedia to travel from Bangkok to Istanbul and then to Tel Aviv to return on the 15th of August from Tel Aviv to Istanbul then Bangkok
      We missed the first flight from Bangkok to Istanbul and I received a message from Expedia that Turkish airline canceled all of my 8 tickets, including tickets for the 15th of August.
      Then I and my wife purchased a new ticket on the Turkish airline website on the 6th of August to the same destination (Bangkok to Istanbul and then to Tel Aviv) in order to return on the 15th of August from Tel Aviv to Istanbul and then to Bangkok, with a total of 8 tickets.
      We used the tickets to fly from Bangkok to Istanbul but personal urgent circumstances forced on us in Istanbul airport to buy returning tickets from Istanbul to Bangkok.
      So we used only 2 tickets this time, we didn't use the remaining 6 tickets, out of the 16 tickets purchased from Turkish airline I only used two.
      to Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets. The First time I received an unintelligible reply and the second time, which is one month I wrote ago, I sent Turkish airline another message but until now I didn't receive any message.
      I wrote also to Expedia,you notice it,but this is the next story....
      So how do you think I can resolve this issue?... Any advice?

more
    • superpug's Profile Photo

Help with Bangkok itinerary

Thailand Nov 21, 2016 at 3:04 AM

I'm travelling to Thailand in March and have a bit of spare time in Bangkok. I'm already planning a day trip to Ayutthaya, is there a similar trip that can be done in a day? Would it be worth flying to Chiang Mai just for two nights? Any advice would be really appreciated!

more