change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Induc's Profile Photo

Trip to Maya Beach

Phuket Jul 14, 2016 at 3:00 AM

I wish to know which day trip goes to Maya Beach along with Phi Phi Island. Or is it better to go to Phi Phi Island, stay for a night and complete Maya Beach. I also have interst in Snorkeling.
      Induc

more
    • transport from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng

Ko Samui Jul 28, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Dear All
      could you please tell me how much cost a taxi from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng. Is there another option like songthaew, minivan. We are 2 People.
      thanks
      Lenn

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Food at Fantasea

Phuket Jul 6, 2016 at 7:49 PM

I wish to know that dinner at Fantasea show in Phuket, caters for vegetarian dishes also or not. What kind of Menu they have
      Induc

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Phang Nga Bay

Phuket Jul 4, 2016 at 12:42 AM

I am planning a trip around 22 Nov this year to Krabi. Then I wish to travel to Phuket by bus. I presume Phang Nga Bay is midway between Krabi and Phuket. Is it possible to take a morning bus from Krabi and stop at Phang Nga Bay. Finish visit to James Bond Island and then take later bus to Phuket.

Also last week of November, there will be no rains or cyclones in that area.

Induc

more
    • To Penang from anywhere south Thailand

Ko Lanta Yai Jul 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM

We are currently in rewai southern Phuket from here we are going to phi phi we've been travelling for a month and taken a good few days break here at my aunty and uncles house in Phuket So phi phi is the next stop then meeting my boyfriend in Penang 10 days later just wondering between phi phi and Penang what is the best route if you have 10 days cheapest is best. Thanks is advance.

more
    • Long-term Accomodation

Ko Samui Jul 5, 2016 at 7:10 AM

On August 1st I will start an internship at a hotel in Chaweng beach. I would like to rent a small apartment for one year. I will not be earning a lot of money, therefore it should be something affordable. Could anyone recommend any agents which can rent out local apartmets?
      On Google I can only find holiday apartments, which are usually more expensive and they don't have a kitchen. It should preferably be at or not far from Chaweng.

Thx in advance

more