Ban Don Kaeo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aquarium dive

Thailand 8 hours ago

I would like peoples opinion about their personal experience in aquarium dive at pattaya underwater world or siam sealife ocean world in bangkok.

I'm thinking of making a booking for either one of the dive, but not sure which is better.

sealife ocean world at 6600baht whiles underwater world at 3500baht.

thanks

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Trip to Maya Beach

Phuket Jul 14, 2016 at 3:00 AM

I wish to know which day trip goes to Maya Beach along with Phi Phi Island. Or is it better to go to Phi Phi Island, stay for a night and complete Maya Beach. I also have interst in Snorkeling.
      Induc

more
    • transport from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng

Ko Samui Yesterday

Dear All
      could you please tell me how much cost a taxi from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng. Is there another option like songthaew, minivan. We are 2 People.
      thanks
      Lenn

more
    • limkahwan's Profile Photo

Phetchabun Campsite

Thailand Jul 24, 2016 at 6:43 PM

I wish to have more info for my next trip, I will be travelling from Bangkok and plan to over night with tent. Is there a camp site with facilities and groceries stall? Anything I shouldn't missed, foods, places of interest. Thank You

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Food at Fantasea

Phuket Jul 6, 2016 at 7:49 PM

I wish to know that dinner at Fantasea show in Phuket, caters for vegetarian dishes also or not. What kind of Menu they have
      Induc

more
    • mili_143's Profile Photo

What to do in pattaya from 2 pm till night

Pattaya Jun 30, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Hi,
      I am reaching pattaya by 2 pm. From 2 pm i am free to do anything in pattaya.
      Could you please suggest things to do in pattaya?
      Thanks

more
    • To Penang from anywhere south Thailand

Ko Lanta Yai Yesterday

We are currently in rewai southern Phuket from here we are going to phi phi we've been travelling for a month and taken a good few days break here at my aunty and uncles house in Phuket So phi phi is the next stop then meeting my boyfriend in Penang 10 days later just wondering between phi phi and Penang what is the best route if you have 10 days cheapest is best. Thanks is advance.

more
    • wheresgem's Profile Photo

Lopburi Sunflower farm

Thailand Jul 27, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Hi! Can someone please help me how to get to Lopburi Sunflower farm? Should I take a bus or train? Thanks

more
    • Suggestion on steak and seafood

Thailand Jul 26, 2016 at 12:20 PM

Can any one suggest some good place to eat seafood and steak in pattaya and bangkok cheap.

Some one did mention beefeater in pattaya which is good, but expensive, and I will be visiting khlong lat mayom floating market.

On youtube I do see in walking street seafood and steak, not sure if it's good.

thanks

more
    • travel from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya

Thailand Jul 24, 2016 at 5:08 AM

Probably the most important information and I forgot to ask.

I will land at the airport on October 6th at 0430, i'm expected to pass through the custom around 0515, may be earlier or later, what is the mode of transport to Pattaya you would suggest and why, if possible the cost involve, or if you can suggest a alternative route.

wait to 0600 for skytrain and transfer to BTS for Ekkamai for the bus terminal or

get a direct taxi to pattaya or

get a taxi to Ekkamai for the bus terminal.

Thanks

more
    • Can anyone help me on an itienerary please?

Thailand Jul 14, 2016 at 1:43 AM

Hi there, we have done most of the Thai isles but want to explore two possible final routes but we are stuck!!! Trip 1 could be Phuket koh yai noi, koh lon, koh hae...are there any others we have missed. We want to stay on each one and have got three weeks. (Done alot of Phuket, phi phi, lanta, Rayleigh, mook, ngai, trang etc). Or trip 2 from Bangkok to Kura Buri then to koh Chang, koh ra, pha thong, phayam and up to Myanmar. Heeeeelp!!! Thank u

more
    • KomalA's Profile Photo

Travel to Phuket

Thailand Jul 4, 2016 at 9:00 PM

Hello! Am travelling to Thailand mid of November. Ill be in Bangkok for 3 days and move to Phuket. Please can someone suggest me the best and cheap way to reach Phuket from Bangkok or Pattaya. I'm on a budget trip hence cant spend much on tickets.

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Phang Nga Bay

Phuket Jul 4, 2016 at 12:42 AM

I am planning a trip around 22 Nov this year to Krabi. Then I wish to travel to Phuket by bus. I presume Phang Nga Bay is midway between Krabi and Phuket. Is it possible to take a morning bus from Krabi and stop at Phang Nga Bay. Finish visit to James Bond Island and then take later bus to Phuket.

Also last week of November, there will be no rains or cyclones in that area.

Induc

more
    • Long-term Accomodation

Ko Samui Jul 5, 2016 at 7:10 AM

On August 1st I will start an internship at a hotel in Chaweng beach. I would like to rent a small apartment for one year. I will not be earning a lot of money, therefore it should be something affordable. Could anyone recommend any agents which can rent out local apartmets?
      On Google I can only find holiday apartments, which are usually more expensive and they don't have a kitchen. It should preferably be at or not far from Chaweng.

Thx in advance

more
    • Bachelor Party

Bangkok Jul 18, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Guys I am Frank, I am travelling from US. I will be reaching bangkok on 9th of april 2017. I'll be there till 17th. I want give my friends a bachelor party. I have few questions and I need your help to plan my trip.

1) Which is a good place best place to spend water festival (songkran)?
      2) Which is the best place to find good night clubs, strip clubs, and good awesome girls?
      3) What are the must visit places (In a bachelor party trip)?

Budget is not a problem, but i don't want to spend too much. I don't want to stay in a single city i want to explore places as well.

more
    • XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Bangkok weather in March, April or May?

Bangkok Jul 21, 2016 at 7:44 AM

Hi, due to a restrictive calendar, the only time we're able to visit Bangkok is during the high humidity/heat months of March, April, or May. :-/ Could you give me some tips on how those of you who have traveled there at this time coped with the humidity? Itinerary suggestions for early AM and PMs. We're looking at hotels along the river to access the water taxis to sites, etc. I'm coming from Arizona which reaches 119 degrees at times in the summer and is steady over 110 for weeks on end but; thankfully, it's a dry heat! We're looking to visit the usual sites within Bangkok, relax a bit/soak in the culture, and visit Angkor Wat, Cambodia for a few days, as well. Thank you, fellow travelers!

more
    • neshayz21's Profile Photo

transportation and accomodation

Bangkok Jul 24, 2016 at 3:54 AM

i will be going to bangkok on 5th of september.need suggestion on where to stay either in silom or in sukhumvit.Will arrive at don muang and need to know mode of transport to get to either places

more
    • using a baht bus to travel around pattaya as guide

Pattaya Jul 21, 2016 at 9:50 AM

what is the possiblity of waving a baht bus in pattaya and using it as a half to full days guide to take you around places.
      If this is possible, what will the cost be, or will anything from 2000THB to 3000THB be enough, I will also cover the cost of food and other minor cost for the driver.

these are the places to visit, if I can fit it within a day.

crocodile farm
      underwater world
      four season floating market.

also If I want to visit the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden & Cultural Village in another day, how much will this normally cost with a baht bus, or will it be cheaper to go by taxi or a motorbike taxi.

I am opened to suggestions.

Thanks

more
    • currency exchange

Bangkok Jul 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM

I know that getting thai baht in thailand is the better choice, than getting it from our home country, I will be exchange HKD, do all the booths or bank accept them, more popular ones are the GBP or the USD are readily accepted, not sure about HKD.

Thanks

more