VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Ballymena

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Origate's Profile Photo

Shipping PC

Derry/Londonderry Jan 27, 2017 at 3:00 PM

Hi guys, I'm heading to Londonderry for a 2 months. As I'm programmer working remotely i will have to bring my PC with me. As I'm in Czech Republic right now taking it on the plane is not an option. Do you have any idea how to ship it safely and in possible cheapest way?

more
    • gerard00's Profile Photo

Go, week 2 and 3, for work to Ballymena.

Ballymena Dec 21, 2008 at 12:25 PM

I am from the Netherlands.
      Be for my work in Ballymena, from 5 jan. til 16 jan.
      Are free at least sunday(11-01) and maybe saturday(10-01), anybody with nice things to do, in Ballymena or surrounding for that days?

Greetings,
      Gerard.

• 47 Ballymoney St Ballymena Northern Ireland

Ballymena Nov 6, 2006 at 1:51 AM

My father lived at 47 Ballymoney St., in May 1907. Does anyone know if the house is still standing? Would current owners be open to having pictures taken by my son, who will be visiting the area in May 2007? We are trying to complete a family history project and would appreciate any information from local history preservationists. Please reply to gbmccloskey@hotmail.com

• orlikins's Profile Photo

First Ballymena post? :)

Ballymena Jun 30, 2004 at 3:35 AM

Record-breaking aside, just wondering if anyone has been to the new discount centre called Junction One in Ballymena yet? I am going to be in Belfast next month for an appointment, and was wondering if it was worth my while driving up to Ballymena afterwards to check it out and take advantage of any good summer sales ;-)

2 Answers Jul 8, 2004 at 11:21 AM