change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 Nights B&B suggestions Dublin City 16-18 Aug 2016

Dublin Jul 24, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Hi There.

I'm visiting Dublin City with my 77 year old Irish Mother for 2 day's on the above dates.

We wont have a car this trip, so a central location (within a 5 mile radius) is very important.

(Don't want to do any Airbnb, Hostels or Hotels).

We're just looking for a simple affordable B&B with 2 sinlgle rooms, (if thing's could be busy, then we'd settle for 1 room with 2 single beds type of thing).

Ideally we'd be looking for something circa €50-€70 each per night

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly apprciated.

TIA :-)

more
    • Keaner's Profile Photo

Currency exchange in Ireland

Dublin Jul 27, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Traveling to Dublin, Ireland this August and wondering if we should exchange our Canadian currency before we leave or wait tell we arrive in Dublin.
      Also location to exchange currency while over in Ireland.

Thanks

more
    • Keaner's Profile Photo

Should we book our tours before we get to Dublin

Dublin Jul 25, 2016 at 6:32 PM

My wife and I are traveling from Newfoundland to Dublin form Aug 8-16 for my wife 50th birthday. We are wonder if we should book defore or when we get to Dublin. There are so many tour company's and all we want is to book with a good company and have fun.
      My wife is a big Game of Thornes fan and she like to see Ring of Kerry, Giants Causeway, Cliffs of Moher, Dark Hedges or any other things we can do. Also this is our first time in Ireland.

more
    • B&B's in Ballinteer?

by 6footred Online Now Jan 15, 2004 at 10:20 AM

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'll be heading to Ballinteer in March for a family get together. I will need somewhere to stay for 3 nights. I am hoping that I can arrange accommodation in Ballinteer itself to avoid the high costs of staying in Dublin. I've tried looking online, but so far I haven't found any links to B&B's or hotels in the area. Can anyone suggest any? I'd really appreciate it.

2 Answers Jan 16, 2004 at 6:16 AM