Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget Travel goods in Copenhagen?

Denmark Oct 11, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Hello I will be flying to Copenhagen from Australia. I want to buy warm clothes for my children and me, such as a budget down uniqlo style jacket or other (easy to pack and light) in Copenhagen. I am hoping a big department store sells a budget line of travel wear? Is there one that sells online and I can pick-up in store when I get there?
      Thanks for your kind help in advance.

• Safest & Low Crime Areas In Denmark

Denmark Oct 10, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Are there any parts of Denmark that are safer or have very low crime, for example Odense or Ærø?

• Help finding acommodation close to the ihk

by anaabas Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 5:38 AM

The thing is that I'm going next year to study to the ihk, and now i'm finding acommodation.Where am i supossed to look for?? Ballerup is not at copenhague? Please, I need help i'm a little bit lost :$ Could anyone suggest me where to find acomodation and so?

3 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 11:26 PM
    • Accomodation - realy cheap one ?

by Bryxon Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 3:22 AM

So many people searching for room in Ballerup.. Does anybody know how to contact with sb to share the room close to IHK...??? Really low rent price needed. No extra facillities. As small as posiible :))). From 1sth Feb... Up to now I have room booked from university for 2350 DKK - i havent got any details / is it possible to share with sb or in the centre (Kobenhavn 0)--- i guess:))

1 Answer Jan 29, 2005 at 4:54 PM
    • Short Term rental in Ballerup Area

by huandersens Online Now Dec 27, 2004 at 2:13 PM

Anyway can shed some light where to look? I need a place NOW and for only 2 months for one person. Thanks C

1 Answer Dec 27, 2004 at 2:23 PM