VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Baliuag

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

Naga Dec 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM

How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

more
    • From Baguio to Isabela

Baguio Dec 21, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Hi,
      Is there a bus transportation from Baguio to Isabela(San Mateo)? I will.be coming from a trek this holiday. Thanks!

more
    • Trip to palawan

Palawan Dec 29, 2016 at 7:45 AM

We are planning a trip to Palawan this July.. will we enjoy our holidays there or the weather conditions will be a problem this time of season?
      Thank u

more
    • kgbfm's Profile Photo

Pump Boats

Boracay Island Jan 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can get a pump boat to take me from Boracay to Romblon island?

Thanks

more
    • Passport expiring less than 6 months before returning to the Philippines

Philippines Jan 2, 2017 at 5:53 PM

My family is going on a trip to Canada in April, but one of our member's passport is expiring in September, which would put it into less than 6 months validity. The travel agency told us that the passport only needs to be valid until you leave Canada, so she would have no problem on the trip there. But I read online that the Philippines requires that the passport needs to be valid for more than 6 months to enter. Will she have problems entering back to the Philippines? She is a permanent resident in the PH but is a Chinese citizen. The problem is that the agency told her that the Chinese embassy will not renew her passport if it's still more than 6 months valid, so we really cannot renew it ahead of time.

more