change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more
    • Solo travel during Christmas - New Year period

Bali Nov 7, 2016 at 4:47 AM

I've (25, Male) been thinking of doing a quick solo trip to Bali at the end of this year. Basically would want to fly out of here (Melbourne) on the...— 02/01/2017...back in time for work/the new year

I think I'm opting more for a relaxing period as I've been in Melbourne during this holiday period my whole life, being from Melbourne you can imagine the partying that would've been done.

Ideally in my head it's...soak up the Sun all day every day I would be there, get to know Bali a bit more. Then night time I guess would speak for itself

This would be me traveling solo for the first time
      -Is this an okay time to fly out?
      -Anyone here thinking of doing the same?
      -Is it possible to choose activities to do whilst I'm there, and not necessarily have to pre-plan/organise them here?
      -Anything you guys would suggest/advise/advise against?
      -Anything you may think I need to know, I'm all ears

Thanks guys,

more

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

3 Answers Nov 14, 2016 at 12:27 AM
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

5 Answers Nov 10, 2016 at 11:00 AM
    • Solo travel during Christmas - New Year period

Bali Nov 7, 2016 at 4:47 AM

I've (25, Male) been thinking of doing a quick solo trip to Bali at the end of this year. Basically would want to fly out of here (Melbourne) on the...— 02/01/2017...back in time for work/the new year

I think I'm opting more for a relaxing period as I've been in Melbourne during this holiday period my whole life, being from Melbourne you can imagine the partying that would've been done.

Ideally in my head it's...soak up the Sun all day every day I would be there, get to know Bali a bit more. Then night time I guess would speak for itself

This would be me traveling solo for the first time
      -Is this an okay time to fly out?
      -Anyone here thinking of doing the same?
      -Is it possible to choose activities to do whilst I'm there, and not necessarily have to pre-plan/organise them here?
      -Anything you guys would suggest/advise/advise against?
      -Anything you may think I need to know, I'm all ears

Thanks guys,

7 Answers Nov 9, 2016 at 10:44 AM

January for 7 nights

Bali Nov 3, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Hi members
      I have an opportunity at short notice to visit Bali mid January for 7 nights while i appreciate it is rainy season
      I thought it was worth the visit as it is only a small extra fee from airline to stop off...... would you agree?
      if so is 7 nights too long should it be 5?
      next if staying where is the best location to be and of course where would i find a simple hotel (clean and tidy, fresh linen with good shower and breakfast). and suggestion of costs for basic hotel.
      here's hoping some members can help me with this decision (as has always been the case in the past :)

18 Answers Nov 9, 2016 at 10:00 AM
    • Catering for wedding

Bali Oct 19, 2016 at 2:06 PM

Hi all I am looking for recommendations for catering companies for my Bali wedding next July .. I am looking for great quality food cheers Lisa

1 Answer Oct 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM
    • rhbphoto's Profile Photo

Intertrips Tour Company

Bali Oct 17, 2016 at 6:44 AM

Anyone have any info or experience with the tour company Intertrips. Not much on line. They seem legit and a
      subsidiary of a much larger Chinese travel group. They are currently running some insane deals on travel to SE Asia and Bali with air, accommodations, transfers and a basic tour here and there but with mostly free days. Accommodations check out as good or better tourist class. We usually are independent travelers but these deals are hard to resist.
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 17, 2016 at 10:38 AM
    • danishtraveller's Profile Photo

TCM or Healer in Bali

Bali Oct 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM

Can anyone recommend a very good healer or TCM practitioner in Bali. I have an old injury that continues to seriously bother me.

1 Answer Oct 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM
    • transport suggest

Kintamani Oct 8, 2016 at 7:41 PM

is better us skuter to kintamani valcano

8 Answers Nov 10, 2016 at 7:51 AM
    • Bali secret spots

Bali Oct 7, 2016 at 4:35 AM

I'm planning my trip to Bali this december. 10 days. I'm looking for the best waterfalls, villages, beaches in Bali. I hate tourism: what I'm looking for is to enter in contact with locals. I'm a videographer and I'd like to shoot locals living their life, child playing in the paddies.. that kind of things. I wanna capture the real face of Bali.

Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Thomas.

4 Answers Oct 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM
    • twotrickpony's Profile Photo

What are the attractions around/close to UBUD?

Ubud Oct 2, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Hi guys,

Will you be able to suggest attractions surrounding or are close to UBUD? We'll be staying there for 3d/2n and the rest of the days will be at Seminyak.

We'd like to cover the areas near to UBUD first

4 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 8:21 PM
    • Bali weather in January

Bali Sep 30, 2016 at 4:47 AM

Can one goto Bali in January? I have heard the rains are pretty heavy there.

7 Answers Oct 7, 2016 at 9:42 AM
    • any special things/ideas/places to take my boyfriend for his birthday near by or in seminyak?

Bali Sep 25, 2016 at 10:55 AM

any special things/ideas/places to take my boyfriend for his birthday near by or in seminyak?

1 Answer Sep 25, 2016 at 4:37 PM
    • maggiefoss's Profile Photo

how much is a taxi from the airport to kuta

Kuta Sep 5, 2016 at 9:52 AM

we are coming in late at night in DPS what is the best way to get to Kuta? how much is a taxi going to cost? thanks

3 Answers Nov 22, 2016 at 2:19 AM
    • Ideal itenary

Bali Aug 24, 2016 at 3:21 PM

Im planning for a trip to bali from 11-18 September 2016.

Can anyone help me know what would be tge best itenary for 6 days?

Would want to cover as many places as possible

8 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 8:34 PM
    • Need everyone's view - Bali or Cebu

Bali Aug 22, 2016 at 1:13 AM

I'm with my friends (adults), are trying to establish a short vacation (relax & easy) and the places pop-up onto our mind are Bali, Indonesia and Cebu, Philippines. Our intentions to have a relax trips with some sight seeing & witness local events.
      Need some view for our decision making which is better...Bali or Cebu?
      Where to stay?
      What attractive places to visit?
      What's happening at that places (day & night)?
      Do we need some documents for travel to those places?

Regards,

7 Answers Nov 3, 2016 at 10:10 AM
    • NeelaK's Profile Photo

MT BATUR HIKING TRIP

Bali Aug 20, 2016 at 9:48 AM

hi i am planning to spend a few days in ubud in september, no specific dates yet, and i want to hike up mt batur. i will be travelling on my own, so hit me up if anyone has the same travel plans :)

2 Answers Sep 17, 2016 at 6:09 PM
    • Bali photography

Bali Aug 13, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Has anyone used cecile photography Bali?
      I want to make sure it is a legit business before I hand over cash for a photo shoot.
      Thanks

1 Answer Aug 15, 2016 at 4:24 PM
    • Samarth.5411's Profile Photo

Whether to go to Bali or Mauritius for Honeymoon in last week of November 2016 for 7 days?

Bali Aug 11, 2016 at 11:21 AM

I and my fiancee are planning to go for our honeymoon after a week of our marriage on 28th of November to a tropical Country for a week. we were considering Bali as a first preference and Mauritius as second. but most of the web search showed that it will be rainy weather in bali during that period but Mauritius was considered better in weather conditions. I'm still confused about the destination due to weather. we are looking for a relaxing and a cultural activities but without a good weather condition it can get ruined.

Please help me decide what is the best place considering the weather conditions and activities and places we can discover during those 7 days.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2016 at 3:19 PM
    • Bali free visa overstay

Bali Aug 8, 2016 at 4:32 AM

Hi… if you are eligible for the free entry stamp…and then overstay by couple of days…is it treated the same way as an overstay of paid VOA…and no hassle just Rps 300,000?…or is this different when you have no official visa stamp?

1 Answer Aug 8, 2016 at 2:09 PM
    • Hotel in Sanur??

Sanur Aug 5, 2016 at 1:29 AM

Hello , we would like in the time from 01.09-14.09.2016 holiday in Sanur machen.Im eye we have the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel . :-) We are the first time to Bali , you could us eventuel still recommend more beautiful hotels the wallet a little spare ?? : -DD

Thanks LG Marcel

2 Answers Aug 5, 2016 at 5:49 AM
    • twotrickpony's Profile Photo

IT suggestions, etc. for Oct. 4 - 8 travel

Bali Aug 2, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hey guys! I'll be travelling with my sister this coming Oct.
      Which area of Bali is the best place to stay? I saw rooms in Bali that offers around $24 per night. I'm looking for a place that is close to the mentioned amount but accessible for most of tourist spots.
      Anyone can suggest of the ff:
      1. Best eatery/restau
      2. Beaches
      3. Landmarks
      4. Stuffs to do - we love walking!
      5. Best place for spa but cheap! :)
      6. Places to avoid

Shopping is our least priority since we are travelling on a budget! We just want to relax and explore the beauty of Bali.. Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 3, 2016 at 2:23 AM
    • help, is it safe to travel in ubud alone?

Ubud Jul 29, 2016 at 7:28 AM

Hello,

Just want to ask if its safe to travel ubud alone? and also it would be a great help if you guys can recommend who to hire as a private driver or otherwise any suggestions will do.

thanks

5 Answers Aug 1, 2016 at 11:05 PM
    • Hoffman factory

Bali Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

2 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 7:46 AM
    • Cliff Jumping

Bali Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

1 Answer Jul 12, 2016 at 1:58 AM
    • Holiday in Bali

Bali Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 7:58 AM
    • Villa Rental in Bali

Bali Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

3 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 10:17 AM
    • JeSuisJill's Profile Photo

OFF the beaten Path Things to DO -- NOTHING in a tour book! NO Hotel needed!

Ubud Jun 28, 2016 at 6:55 PM

I'm a single traveler coming to Ubud in two months. Id just like ideas on "things to do" that are DIFFERENT. I don't need a hotel nor a restaurant, just PEACE OF MIND suggestions, tours, classes, etc.

4 Answers Jul 9, 2016 at 4:29 AM
    • Bali garden beach resort

Kuta Jun 13, 2016 at 2:54 AM

Hi there il be staying at the Bali garden beach resort will the massage girls or guys there offer a happy ending massage

2 Answers Jun 13, 2016 at 8:32 AM
    • Treshi's Profile Photo

Prices of Cigarettes in Kuta

Kuta Jun 7, 2016 at 10:57 PM

Hello Lovely VT'ers in Kuta or anyone traveling to Kuta in the future,

Can someone pls let me know the prices of cigarettes in Kuta or is it advisable to buy in the duty free?

Thank you in advance for your help.

8 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM
    • 3 weeks in bali

Bali May 25, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Hello,
      Me and my fiancée (with several other people )will be traveling to bali in May of 2017. We plan on stay 3 weeks (+/-) there. We would like to start in Ubud for 4 days (flying from the US) to unwind and do some hikes (mt batur) /rice paddies/temples/
      elephants.Then move down to the uluwatu area for another 4 days, here we will be eloping. Recommendations on surfing spots?? (3 are advanced surfers) we'll hopefully be staying at the bali luxe villa in Uluwatu. From here we hope to travel to Nusa Lembongan/Ceningan (for more surfing/relaxing) not sure how long we should stay here. Then to the gili islands (unsure of how long we should stay) then finishing the trip in seminyak. Does this sound like too much for 3 weeks??? Thanks for the insight and suggestions :)

3 Answers May 29, 2016 at 6:59 PM