change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cliff Jumping

Bali Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

more
    • Hoffman factory

Bali Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

more
    • Villa Rental in Bali

Bali Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

more
    • Holiday in Bali

Bali Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

more
    • JeSuisJill's Profile Photo

OFF the beaten Path Things to DO -- NOTHING in a tour book! NO Hotel needed!

Ubud Jun 28, 2016 at 6:55 PM

I'm a single traveler coming to Ubud in two months. Id just like ideas on "things to do" that are DIFFERENT. I don't need a hotel nor a restaurant, just PEACE OF MIND suggestions, tours, classes, etc.

more
    • Hoffman factory

Bali Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

2 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 7:46 AM
    • Cliff Jumping

Bali Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

1 Answer Jul 12, 2016 at 1:58 AM
    • Holiday in Bali

Bali Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 7:58 AM
    • Villa Rental in Bali

Bali Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

3 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 10:17 AM
    • JeSuisJill's Profile Photo

OFF the beaten Path Things to DO -- NOTHING in a tour book! NO Hotel needed!

Ubud Jun 28, 2016 at 6:55 PM

I'm a single traveler coming to Ubud in two months. Id just like ideas on "things to do" that are DIFFERENT. I don't need a hotel nor a restaurant, just PEACE OF MIND suggestions, tours, classes, etc.

4 Answers Jul 9, 2016 at 4:29 AM
    • Bali garden beach resort

Kuta Jun 13, 2016 at 2:54 AM

Hi there il be staying at the Bali garden beach resort will the massage girls or guys there offer a happy ending massage

2 Answers Jun 13, 2016 at 8:32 AM
    • Treshi's Profile Photo

Prices of Cigarettes in Kuta

Kuta Jun 7, 2016 at 10:57 PM

Hello Lovely VT'ers in Kuta or anyone traveling to Kuta in the future,

Can someone pls let me know the prices of cigarettes in Kuta or is it advisable to buy in the duty free?

Thank you in advance for your help.

8 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM
    • 3 weeks in bali

Bali May 25, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Hello,
      Me and my fiancée (with several other people )will be traveling to bali in May of 2017. We plan on stay 3 weeks (+/-) there. We would like to start in Ubud for 4 days (flying from the US) to unwind and do some hikes (mt batur) /rice paddies/temples/
      elephants.Then move down to the uluwatu area for another 4 days, here we will be eloping. Recommendations on surfing spots?? (3 are advanced surfers) we'll hopefully be staying at the bali luxe villa in Uluwatu. From here we hope to travel to Nusa Lembongan/Ceningan (for more surfing/relaxing) not sure how long we should stay here. Then to the gili islands (unsure of how long we should stay) then finishing the trip in seminyak. Does this sound like too much for 3 weeks??? Thanks for the insight and suggestions :)

3 Answers May 29, 2016 at 6:59 PM
    • Florie's Profile Photo

I would like to trek on an elephant

Ubud May 16, 2016 at 8:24 AM

Which is the best tour trekkers of choice name and best value for the money. I was researching a place that it is only a two hour ride for $85USD, it includes drinks and lunch and other side activities that I am not interested. I would like a longer ride than 2 hours. Your recommendations are highly appreciated and so is my gratitude. I am making home for my stay in Ubud and from there branching to other locations for day trips.

16 Answers May 24, 2016 at 3:41 AM
    • joanamar's Profile Photo

denpasar airport lockers safety and where to go during 8 hours waiting for the flight

Denpasar May 14, 2016 at 7:21 AM

Hello everyone!

Can you tell me if denpasar airport lockers are safe? I have 8 hours before my flight, so i would like to spend the time without worrying about baggage. I also not sure about what to do? Kuta beach is a good idea? I want to spend this hours as good as possible. Thank you :)

7 Answers May 25, 2016 at 4:10 AM
    • Best Beach in bali ?

Bali May 12, 2016 at 12:06 PM

Hi, i am travelling to bali in Aug, kindly suggest the best beach there.

5 Answers May 24, 2016 at 3:26 AM
    • Directions and most importantly - how long it will take

Bali May 6, 2016 at 6:19 AM

Hey everyone, I am in the process of planning my trip to bali and I am up to our travels in Bogor. After our activities in Bogor we are planning on going to yeh Sanih water springs and then carrying on to stay in Singaraja. I've been looking everywhere online to find out how long it will take to ride (we are travelling on motorbike) from Bogor to Singaraja and have so far found that apparently it will take short of 24 hours. After finding this out I aimed to reserve a taxi to get there quicker and the estimated price seemed to come up with about a £1 in GBP... I see that this can't be right, so I need to know if anyone here has done this route, if it really takes 24 hours and the best way to get there? I'd prefer to not spend a day on the bike is all, especially as I created this plan so the next place we was going would always be close to the previous place. Thank you in advance!

3 Answers May 6, 2016 at 2:16 PM
    • How to move in Indonesia (cheapest and easiest way) ?

Bali May 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM

Dear everyone,

I'm going to visit Indonesia this summer because my sister is getting married there. And I was just wondering how it is easiest and cheapest way to move in Bali (by taxis, personal driver, scooters, bikes...) ?

Thank you for your answers

5 Answers May 4, 2016 at 6:13 PM
    • Florie's Profile Photo

Hostel or budget accomodation in Ubud

Ubud Apr 23, 2016 at 10:34 PM

I would highly appreciate recommendations. I have read post after post (almost 11pm and red eyed) and I not finding a good choice, a beautiful place will be an amazing blessing. I appreciate responses :) ~~~Thank you~~~

22 Answers May 19, 2016 at 7:39 PM
    • Florie's Profile Photo

Cost to hire a driver other option that is less expensive?

Ubud Apr 23, 2016 at 10:03 PM

How much is the cost to hire a driver to see the following in 1 day: Goa Goyak, Guanung, Ubu palace, Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park, Pura Delem and ending at Rawah Lot.Noy necessary in that order. Is there local transportation? These locations are generally not far from each other.

Thank you for your responses.

43 Answers Apr 30, 2016 at 7:59 AM
    • We are using a local travel company located in Borobunder named Discovery travels

Bali Apr 18, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Any reviews on this company and how safe is it to travel from Jakarta to Bali by A local driver driven Van

3 Answers May 24, 2016 at 4:15 AM
    • Anybody know me a Pemuteran based private driver ?

Bali Apr 9, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Hi there, I am looking for a Pemuteran based private driver that could takes us from DPS Int'l to Pemuteran at the beginning of our Bali-Photo-Trip in Sep 2016: when 'the price is fair' we consider hiring the same driver for further half-day trips (basically photoshoots & UW-Photoshoots in Western Bali).

Txs for your comments

PS we're 2 passengers and quite some gear... (sedan or mini-van will do... ;-) )

2 Answers Apr 10, 2016 at 2:12 AM
    • SamPlatten's Profile Photo

Bali weather/any recommendations

Bali Mar 27, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Hello knowledgeable people.

I am off to meet my military other half in Bali on Thursday (31/03) and the weather forecast is looking quite gloomy, the only reason this bothers me is the risk of the flights being altered/delayed... Does anyone know if this is likely? Is it a regular thing or mostly unheard of? Any feedback Bali related, tips and hints are more than appreciated (we are staying in Canggu). thank you!!!

Sam

4 Answers Mar 27, 2016 at 5:57 PM
    • Bali exit visa for Australians

Bali Mar 20, 2016 at 4:25 PM

Can somebody please confirm Australians no longer have to pay exit visa 150,000rp? I know they are still deciding on entry visa but i have been told the exit 150,000rp is no longer payable. Thankyou

3 Answers Apr 13, 2016 at 5:01 PM
    • Yash8604's Profile Photo

Visiting bali for Honeymoon

Bali Mar 9, 2016 at 8:25 PM

I'm planning on visiting Bali for my Honeymoon. I'll be travelling in May. Is it the proper time to be on honeymoon in bali. Which are the best places to visit in bali during honeymoon. Can anyone suggest a travel agent who can help me organize my trip.

5 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 11:19 PM
    • Self Drive Car Rental Companies in Kuta

Bali Mar 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Could anyone pls recommend reliable self drive CAR rentals in Kuta or nearby?

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer Mar 5, 2016 at 9:44 AM
    • Surfing in Medewi

Bali Mar 3, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Pls advise on budget accommodation, surf lesson, board rental, food, dod an don'ts, thanks

1 Answer Mar 3, 2016 at 12:56 AM
    • Amanda8787's Profile Photo

Worried about travelling to Bali

Bali Feb 28, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Myself & partner booked a holiday to Bali for end of April & after reading recent reports of the terrorism threats increasing its making me very nervous to go! Anyone else travelling to Bali soon thinking of cancelling their trip? And what are your thoughts on this? Thank you in advance!

6 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 3:08 AM
    • Bali: climbing Mt Agung UNGUIDED

Bali Feb 25, 2016 at 11:38 PM

IHi everyone,

I am due to land at Bali on 4 March and would like to climb Mt Agung unguided during my week's stay. Pls advise:

1) how to avoid getting tangled with 'uninvited guides'?

2) how to commute to the trail head?

3) budget accommodation suggestions near trail head

4) other pertaining advices.

Thank you very much in advance!!

4 Answers May 26, 2016 at 7:06 AM
    • CodyM's Profile Photo

Staying in a villa in Bali - register with the local Rukun Tetangga Office and Police?

Bali Feb 25, 2016 at 5:33 PM

Planning a winter escape to Bali. We wanted to stay in a private villa. Travelling with my partner and our young daughter.

I have been looking around the web and found this Bali travel advice; "if you plan to stay in a private residence rather than a hotel, you’ll need to register with the local Rukun Tetangga (RT) Office and police once you arrive". (For reference: columbusdirect.com.au/conten...)

Does this include private villas? Or only staying with locals at their house?

Thanks for any info!

CJ

1 Answer Feb 25, 2016 at 10:26 PM
    • Hit_daroad's Profile Photo

Private pools in Bali

Bali Feb 21, 2016 at 10:28 PM

Any places to stay in Bali with own private pools alongside your villa/room?

5 Answers 6 hours ago
    • bali, gili islands march 2016

Bali Feb 21, 2016 at 6:02 AM

hi, i will be in bali from 16.03.-31.03.2016. i want to go to gili for diving for 8-10days. where to get a ticket for fast boat? which gili is the best for diving and good accommodation (female, alone)?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2016 at 11:50 AM
    • PARTY CLUB & SPA

Bali Feb 18, 2016 at 4:32 AM

Hi Will be travelling in March with my husband to Bali. Stayin in Kuta for 2 nites and 3 nites in Ubud. So which would be the best clubs for check out the party scene ? Also which spa is recommended for a couple spa packages at medium budgets ?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2016 at 11:46 PM
    • Change of plans

Bali Feb 9, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Ok so we have decided to stay 5/6 nights in Ubud and then 5 nights on either Gili Air or Gili T, we will then spend another night or 2 back on Bali before our flight back home. So any thoughts on Gili Air or Gili T? I really like Manta Dive shop on G.A. but am open to suggestions.

Also are electrical outlets american or european there?

3 Answers Feb 17, 2016 at 8:24 PM
    • Where to go

Bali Feb 5, 2016 at 9:57 AM

My wife and I are planning on visiting Bali in Sep, we are planning on staying in Ubud for a week and then somewhere else for a week. 2 questions, for our second week we want to stay in a beach area with good snorkeling and diving, any suggestions? Second, what would be the easiest/cheapest way to get there and then back to the airport?
      Thanks

6 Answers Feb 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM