change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

by chaotic1 Online Now 9 hours ago

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

2 Answers 6 hours ago
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

by Nhwany Online Now Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

5 Answers Nov 10, 2016 at 11:00 AM
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

January for 7 nights

by scotontour Online Now Nov 3, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Hi members
      I have an opportunity at short notice to visit Bali mid January for 7 nights while i appreciate it is rainy season
      I thought it was worth the visit as it is only a small extra fee from airline to stop off...... would you agree?
      if so is 7 nights too long should it be 5?
      next if staying where is the best location to be and of course where would i find a simple hotel (clean and tidy, fresh linen with good shower and breakfast). and suggestion of costs for basic hotel.
      here's hoping some members can help me with this decision (as has always been the case in the past :)

18 Answers Nov 9, 2016 at 10:00 AM
    • Catering for wedding

by Lisabelle Online Now Oct 19, 2016 at 2:06 PM

Hi all I am looking for recommendations for catering companies for my Bali wedding next July .. I am looking for great quality food cheers Lisa

1 Answer Oct 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM
    • rhbphoto's Profile Photo

Intertrips Tour Company

by rhbphoto Online Now Oct 17, 2016 at 6:44 AM

Anyone have any info or experience with the tour company Intertrips. Not much on line. They seem legit and a
      subsidiary of a much larger Chinese travel group. They are currently running some insane deals on travel to SE Asia and Bali with air, accommodations, transfers and a basic tour here and there but with mostly free days. Accommodations check out as good or better tourist class. We usually are independent travelers but these deals are hard to resist.
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 17, 2016 at 10:38 AM
    • danishtraveller's Profile Photo

TCM or Healer in Bali

by danishtraveller Online Now Oct 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM

Can anyone recommend a very good healer or TCM practitioner in Bali. I have an old injury that continues to seriously bother me.

1 Answer Oct 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM
    • Bali weather in January

by rbhukhanwala Online Now Sep 30, 2016 at 4:47 AM

Can one goto Bali in January? I have heard the rains are pretty heavy there.

7 Answers Oct 7, 2016 at 9:42 AM
    • Ideal itenary

by Navin146 Online Now Aug 24, 2016 at 3:21 PM

Im planning for a trip to bali from 11-18 September 2016.

Can anyone help me know what would be tge best itenary for 6 days?

Would want to cover as many places as possible

8 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 8:34 PM
    • Need everyone's view - Bali or Cebu

by lygut Online Now Aug 22, 2016 at 1:13 AM

I'm with my friends (adults), are trying to establish a short vacation (relax & easy) and the places pop-up onto our mind are Bali, Indonesia and Cebu, Philippines. Our intentions to have a relax trips with some sight seeing & witness local events.
      Need some view for our decision making which is better...Bali or Cebu?
      Where to stay?
      What attractive places to visit?
      What's happening at that places (day & night)?
      Do we need some documents for travel to those places?

Regards,

7 Answers Nov 3, 2016 at 10:10 AM
    • NeelaK's Profile Photo

MT BATUR HIKING TRIP

by NeelaK Online Now Aug 20, 2016 at 9:48 AM

hi i am planning to spend a few days in ubud in september, no specific dates yet, and i want to hike up mt batur. i will be travelling on my own, so hit me up if anyone has the same travel plans :)

2 Answers Sep 17, 2016 at 6:09 PM
    • Bali photography

by Bali_firstime Online Now Aug 13, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Has anyone used cecile photography Bali?
      I want to make sure it is a legit business before I hand over cash for a photo shoot.
      Thanks

1 Answer Aug 15, 2016 at 4:24 PM
    • Samarth.5411's Profile Photo

Whether to go to Bali or Mauritius for Honeymoon in last week of November 2016 for 7 days?

by Samarth.5411 Online Now Aug 11, 2016 at 11:21 AM

I and my fiancee are planning to go for our honeymoon after a week of our marriage on 28th of November to a tropical Country for a week. we were considering Bali as a first preference and Mauritius as second. but most of the web search showed that it will be rainy weather in bali during that period but Mauritius was considered better in weather conditions. I'm still confused about the destination due to weather. we are looking for a relaxing and a cultural activities but without a good weather condition it can get ruined.

Please help me decide what is the best place considering the weather conditions and activities and places we can discover during those 7 days.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2016 at 3:19 PM
    • twotrickpony's Profile Photo

IT suggestions, etc. for Oct. 4 - 8 travel

by twotrickpony Online Now Aug 2, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hey guys! I'll be travelling with my sister this coming Oct.
      Which area of Bali is the best place to stay? I saw rooms in Bali that offers around $24 per night. I'm looking for a place that is close to the mentioned amount but accessible for most of tourist spots.
      Anyone can suggest of the ff:
      1. Best eatery/restau
      2. Beaches
      3. Landmarks
      4. Stuffs to do - we love walking!
      5. Best place for spa but cheap! :)
      6. Places to avoid

Shopping is our least priority since we are travelling on a budget! We just want to relax and explore the beauty of Bali.. Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 3, 2016 at 2:23 AM
    • Hoffman factory

by CAP51 Online Now Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

2 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 7:46 AM
    • Cliff Jumping

by Baddy1 Online Now Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

1 Answer Jul 12, 2016 at 1:58 AM
    • Holiday in Bali

by Maxtaylor Online Now Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 7:58 AM
    • Villa Rental in Bali

by sltot Online Now Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

3 Answers Jul 19, 2016 at 10:17 AM
    • 3 weeks in bali

by marilyn.yevette Online Now May 25, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Hello,
      Me and my fiancée (with several other people )will be traveling to bali in May of 2017. We plan on stay 3 weeks (+/-) there. We would like to start in Ubud for 4 days (flying from the US) to unwind and do some hikes (mt batur) /rice paddies/temples/
      elephants.Then move down to the uluwatu area for another 4 days, here we will be eloping. Recommendations on surfing spots?? (3 are advanced surfers) we'll hopefully be staying at the bali luxe villa in Uluwatu. From here we hope to travel to Nusa Lembongan/Ceningan (for more surfing/relaxing) not sure how long we should stay here. Then to the gili islands (unsure of how long we should stay) then finishing the trip in seminyak. Does this sound like too much for 3 weeks??? Thanks for the insight and suggestions :)

3 Answers May 29, 2016 at 6:59 PM
    • Best Beach in bali ?

by gaurav_genius Online Now May 12, 2016 at 12:06 PM

Hi, i am travelling to bali in Aug, kindly suggest the best beach there.

5 Answers May 24, 2016 at 3:26 AM
    • How to move in Indonesia (cheapest and easiest way) ?

by MargauxL Online Now May 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM

Dear everyone,

I'm going to visit Indonesia this summer because my sister is getting married there. And I was just wondering how it is easiest and cheapest way to move in Bali (by taxis, personal driver, scooters, bikes...) ?

Thank you for your answers

5 Answers May 4, 2016 at 6:13 PM
    • We are using a local travel company located in Borobunder named Discovery travels

by bkaza Online Now Apr 18, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Any reviews on this company and how safe is it to travel from Jakarta to Bali by A local driver driven Van

3 Answers May 24, 2016 at 4:15 AM
    • SamPlatten's Profile Photo

Bali weather/any recommendations

by SamPlatten Online Now Mar 27, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Hello knowledgeable people.

I am off to meet my military other half in Bali on Thursday (31/03) and the weather forecast is looking quite gloomy, the only reason this bothers me is the risk of the flights being altered/delayed... Does anyone know if this is likely? Is it a regular thing or mostly unheard of? Any feedback Bali related, tips and hints are more than appreciated (we are staying in Canggu). thank you!!!

Sam

3 Answers Mar 27, 2016 at 5:57 PM
    • Bali exit visa for Australians

by lynster1965 Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 4:25 PM

Can somebody please confirm Australians no longer have to pay exit visa 150,000rp? I know they are still deciding on entry visa but i have been told the exit 150,000rp is no longer payable. Thankyou

3 Answers Apr 13, 2016 at 5:01 PM
    • Yash8604's Profile Photo

Visiting bali for Honeymoon

by Yash8604 Online Now Mar 9, 2016 at 8:25 PM

I'm planning on visiting Bali for my Honeymoon. I'll be travelling in May. Is it the proper time to be on honeymoon in bali. Which are the best places to visit in bali during honeymoon. Can anyone suggest a travel agent who can help me organize my trip.

5 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 11:19 PM
    • Self Drive Car Rental Companies in Kuta

by herblai Online Now Mar 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Could anyone pls recommend reliable self drive CAR rentals in Kuta or nearby?

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer Mar 5, 2016 at 9:44 AM
    • Surfing in Medewi

by herblai Online Now Mar 3, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Pls advise on budget accommodation, surf lesson, board rental, food, dod an don'ts, thanks

1 Answer Mar 3, 2016 at 12:56 AM
    • Amanda8787's Profile Photo

Worried about travelling to Bali

by Amanda8787 Online Now Feb 28, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Myself & partner booked a holiday to Bali for end of April & after reading recent reports of the terrorism threats increasing its making me very nervous to go! Anyone else travelling to Bali soon thinking of cancelling their trip? And what are your thoughts on this? Thank you in advance!

6 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 3:08 AM
    • Bali: climbing Mt Agung UNGUIDED

by herblai Online Now Feb 25, 2016 at 11:38 PM

IHi everyone,

I am due to land at Bali on 4 March and would like to climb Mt Agung unguided during my week's stay. Pls advise:

1) how to avoid getting tangled with 'uninvited guides'?

2) how to commute to the trail head?

3) budget accommodation suggestions near trail head

4) other pertaining advices.

Thank you very much in advance!!

4 Answers May 26, 2016 at 7:06 AM
    • CodyM's Profile Photo

Staying in a villa in Bali - register with the local Rukun Tetangga Office and Police?

by CodyM Online Now Feb 25, 2016 at 5:33 PM

Planning a winter escape to Bali. We wanted to stay in a private villa. Travelling with my partner and our young daughter.

I have been looking around the web and found this Bali travel advice; "if you plan to stay in a private residence rather than a hotel, you’ll need to register with the local Rukun Tetangga (RT) Office and police once you arrive". (For reference: columbusdirect.com.au/conten...)

Does this include private villas? Or only staying with locals at their house?

Thanks for any info!

CJ

1 Answer Feb 25, 2016 at 10:26 PM
    • Hit_daroad's Profile Photo

Private pools in Bali

by Hit_daroad Online Now Feb 21, 2016 at 10:28 PM

Any places to stay in Bali with own private pools alongside your villa/room?

8 Answers Jul 30, 2016 at 7:13 PM