change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips for Palma

Palma de Mallorca Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

• Tips for Palma

Palma de Mallorca Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Oct 6, 2016 at 11:39 PM
    • ShazH's Profile Photo

Ibiza solo 9th to 13th October

Ibiza Sep 13, 2016 at 11:52 AM

Hey ! I've got a week off from work and I wanted to check out the party scene in Ibiza. I'm a solo traveller going to Ibiza for the first time and on a budget ! Let me know if anyone else is in the same situation or looking for company to have a nice party ! Irrespective of sex, nationality, race - I'm sure we can have a great time !

4 Answers Sep 13, 2016 at 1:29 PM
    • Anyone in ibiza from monday?

Ibiza Sep 8, 2016 at 3:30 AM

I have my trip set for 13th-19th of September for ibiza but my friend has decided to cancel.Ive decided to go by myself. Would be nice if anyones in the same boat.

6 Answers Sep 13, 2016 at 2:36 AM
    • Menorca end of September 2016

Minorca Island Sep 8, 2016 at 1:26 AM

I am going to go to the Menorca end of September (from 23rd to 29th).
      I really love the beach, so I have chosen this island.

However, if it is too late to go to the beach I have to change my plan...
      Please advise me regarding the weather.

In addition, if you think it's better to change the plan, I would appreciate it if you could suggest other island.

Thank you,

6 Answers Sep 8, 2016 at 8:31 AM
    • Single pringle in ibiza between sept 8th and 12th

Ibiza Sep 5, 2016 at 9:54 AM

fun loving essex girl who likes to party and chill lol

5 Answers Sep 8, 2016 at 5:14 AM
    • Travelling alone...8-12sept

Ibiza Aug 30, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Hey everyone. My friend has just dropped out as can't get time off work on the above dates. I love the island and still want to go for the break but apprehensive in case I don't meet anyone out there. Is anyone going those dates either also alone or in a small group that wouldn't mind a fellow clubber meeting up?

12 Answers Sep 8, 2016 at 5:21 AM
    • Ibiza weekend from1st to 4th of September

Ibiza Aug 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Hi everyone

I’m travelling solo as friend I booked with can't go. I will be at San an from 1- 4 September, just looking for a weekend of partying and fun with no stress, before I get back to work. I don’t have any plans at the moment so any suggestions would also help. I know one weekend is not enough, so I want to party as much as I can.

If anyone else is there that time let me know and we could meet up. Holiday is about meeting people and having fun.

3 Answers Aug 29, 2016 at 11:21 PM
    • Ibiza solo 10th September

Ibiza Aug 14, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Hey all,

Was meant to be going with my best friend on the 10th September and fallen out 4 weeks before 
      I am a very out going person and am sure I will meet lots of people but wondered if there was any one else travelling solo around that time x

9 Answers Aug 19, 2016 at 2:53 PM
    • Solo Travelling to ibiza on 31st September - 6th August

Ibiza Aug 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Mates have dropped out on the holiday but already booked flight, going 31st September - 6th August

Twitter - @kie_preece
      Instagram @kiepreece

Give me a message

3 Answers Aug 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM
    • Scooter rent

Palma de Mallorca Aug 7, 2016 at 6:18 AM

HiWe are going to mallorca at 14th september for one week an we would like to rent a scooter. We are staying at arcadia hotel in Arenal, so i would like to know what's the best option for renting a scooter, do i look for them in the town or better to book it at home? thank you

2 Answers Aug 7, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    • Ibiza Meet Up/Solo Traveler

Ibiza Aug 3, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Hi, I will be in Ibiza for the next few days and was hoping to meet a cool group of people to enjoy the nightlife with. I am free as soon as tonight if anybody is interested in checking anything out.
      Hope to hear from you soon!
      Contact me via FB if you wish:

1 Answer Aug 3, 2016 at 12:27 PM
    • Anyone travelling to ibiza solo and fancy hanging out on 5/6th August

Ibiza Aug 2, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Is Anyone travelling to ibiza solo this weekend and fancy hanging out and partying. let me know. thanks

1 Answer Aug 2, 2016 at 9:38 AM
    • Weather September

Minorca Island Jul 31, 2016 at 9:12 AM

We are looking to book the first 2 weeks in September, has anyone else been at this time. Thank you.

2 Answers Jul 31, 2016 at 10:26 AM
    • porche911's Profile Photo

Transunion office in Palma Airport

Majorca Island Jul 10, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Arriving at Palma Airport (23.45) and have been told to meet my transport to Pollensa at the Transunion Office. Can anyone give me directions to find this office in the airport?
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jul 10, 2016 at 8:42 AM
    • Any one travelling to Ibiza between 27 - 31 August?

Ibiza Jul 6, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Hey guys! Ide LOVE to go, but my friends cannot join me. any one else in the same boat?? hit us up party pals :)

4 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 9:22 PM
    • Amandajanemiss's Profile Photo

Ibiza. 19-26 July . Solo.

Ibiza Jul 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Anyone else in Ibiza between the 19-26?
      Was going with a friend but she's now unable to go.
      So thought sod it. I'll go it alone. Be good to meet new people out there. Wouldn't mind going space, Bora bora, ocean beach as well as a few others. Be good to meet some people out there. Xx

4 Answers Jul 10, 2016 at 8:14 AM
    • Overnight stay

Majorca Island Jun 30, 2016 at 7:11 AM

I'm sure I read that there is an island off the south coast of Majorca where you can stay the night in the one and only hotel on the island. Can anyone help?

8 Answers Jul 2, 2016 at 3:37 AM
    • Solo in Ibiza June 29 to July 1

Ibiza Jun 25, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Just booked my flight to Ibiza next week, I'm traveling alone and would love to find some people to hang with!

2 Answers Jun 28, 2016 at 7:57 AM
    • In Ibiza June 1-4. Solo traveler

Ibiza Jun 1, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi all! It happened so that i ended up in Ibiza alone for the next 4 days. I will be very have to meet new people and hopefully make friends. If you are in the same shoes let me know))))

6 Answers Jun 3, 2016 at 2:32 PM
    • Traveling to Ibiza July 7-10th

Ibiza May 26, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Ill be backpacking throughout europe and will be solo july 7-10th in ibiza. Is anyone else going or have any advice for me? Thanks!

2 Answers May 27, 2016 at 8:28 PM
    • Solo in Ibiza - PDB 15-30 July 2016

Ibiza May 3, 2016 at 2:29 PM

I've been to Ibiza 3 times, but this will be the first time Solo for party!.

Anybody around PDB or San Antonio ? plan to go to Ushuaia, Amnesia, Pacha, Space etc.. and chill at the beach during day.

Plan also to visit Nicky, Blue marlin and Ocean Beach club.

I'm a male of 34 from Geneva-Switzerland.

Join the party!

3 Answers Jun 26, 2016 at 10:11 AM
    • TravelFairy11's Profile Photo

Flying Solo - Sept 2016

Ibiza May 2, 2016 at 3:51 PM

Planning on 4 nights in September, one of them being a Sunday for Viva Warriors @ Sankeys.... because it was soooo bloody marvellous last year.
      My girlfriends cant make it (only have 2 who like that scene, and they both have kids and cant go!) and so its either i miss out completely or go alone.... (Ive been to Ibiza on my own twice before and its a pretty lonely experience. Goa it is not).
      Whether you're a group or another "single pringle", I'd be so made up if i could hang with you!

4 Answers Aug 14, 2016 at 10:08 AM
    • Ibiza travel soli may 2016 want to meet !

Ibiza May 1, 2016 at 10:27 AM

I would like to meet and party with a girl of my age in ibiza! (20-30 years old) i'll be there from may 7 to may 13 2016. Is anyone interested??

1 Answer May 1, 2016 at 12:02 PM
    • Civilised hen do in Cala D'or

Cala D'or Apr 30, 2016 at 1:42 PM

Hi all ..
      I am just wondering if anyone can give me some information on what there is to do in and around Cala D'or for a civilised hen do. There are 10 of us and I have already booked tickets to the caves (Drach) and sourced a couple of nice restaurants. Anything else we could do? We don't mind traveling out about 30 mins (on the bus) .. we will be there from Friday to Sunday in May. Thank you in advance! Liyah

1 Answer May 4, 2016 at 5:31 AM
    • mariagian2's Profile Photo

make friends

Ibiza Apr 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hi everyone I will be in ibizaaaaaaaa on 5 September until 9 September if any girl wants to meet up plz shoot me a message

2 Answers Apr 29, 2016 at 4:03 PM
    • Mayankg's Profile Photo

Travelling Solo to Ibiza July 2016

Ibiza Feb 28, 2016 at 6:57 PM

I'm touching down Ibiza on 28th July for Three nights, have already sorted out an Oceanbeat Boat Party Ticket for 30th. Planning on Pub Crawl on 28th and hitting down at W.A.R on 29th.

Accommodation: Lot of Issues, unable to find a correct review, where should I hide my head. I don't really wish to end up either screwing up my pocket or Screwing my vacations in a sophisticated Hotel being a solo traveller.

If anyone could help me know where in Playa D'en Bossa should I really stay, please let me know

PS: Solo Travelling across the following cities and Hostels and Flights have been booked

Amsterdam 18th - 21st July
      Boom (Tomorrowland) 21st - 25th July
      Brussels 25th - 26th July
      Barcelona 26th - 28th July
      Ibiza 28th - 31st July
      Seville 31st July - 1st Aug
      Lagos 1st Aug - 3rd Aug
      Lisbon 3rd Aug - 5th Aug
      Madrid 6th Aug - 8th Aug

Irrespective of Gender, Age, Ethnicity, Language (we will figure out a way to interact) are most welcome to shoot a message or mail across to me.

1 Answer Feb 28, 2016 at 10:30 PM
    • What is Ibiza like at the end of april?

Ibiza Feb 22, 2016 at 2:33 PM

My friends and I are trying to come to Ibiza from April 21st to the 23rd and my main concern is that not much will be open. I am wondering how true this is? Also, what is the weather typically like around this time of year. Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 23, 2016 at 12:03 AM
    • Oatley Milk

Majorca Island Jan 26, 2016 at 7:01 AM

Does anyone know if Oatley dairy free milk is available in Cala D'or ? We are taking 3 dairy intolerant children there in May and if we have to take it it makes baggage very heavy. Many thanks

7 Answers Jan 28, 2016 at 10:20 AM
    • Shopping in Palma, Mallorca during Sa Rua

Palma de Mallorca Jan 13, 2016 at 1:06 AM

We are in Palma, Mallorca 5th to 7th Feb 2016 during Sa Rua 6th/7th, has anyone any idea if shops will be open on the 6th? Thank you

1 Answer Jan 26, 2016 at 12:34 AM
    • AvinashV's Profile Photo

Number of days to stay in Majorca

Majorca Island Nov 8, 2015 at 5:48 AM

I am planning to travel to Majorca, Spain in december. Its a long holiday. I would like to have a full experience of the island. I want to know what is the ideal duration of the stay in the island and is the island ideal to spend the christmas day.

1 Answer Nov 8, 2015 at 6:53 AM