Balagbag

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anonas-Visayas Avenue

Quezon City Sep 3, 2016 at 6:42 AM

Anyone please tell me how to commute from Anonas-Visayas Avenue back and forth? and how much each ride's fare? thanks in advance :)

more
    • Puerto - underground tour - Port Barton

Puerto Princesa City Sep 22, 2016 at 4:55 AM

is there a company (tour or just rental vans) who can organise a day trip to the underground and aftherwards to portbarton on the same day?

if ill book them seperate its not possible, because afther the underground we will arive around 17:00 in puerto again, and all van companies are leaving latest on 16:00 hour.

ill hope somebody can help me with this.

more
    • The ways from coron to Calauit Island.

Calauit Island Sep 6, 2016 at 5:47 PM

Anybody knows how to get Calauit Island from Coron?
      Any tips about Calauit Island?Thx a lot!

more
    • Palawan request of information

Palawan Sep 19, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Hi there I will be travelling to Palawan, Puerto Princesa, next end of February can you please suggest: 1) How many days I should spend in Puerto Princesa and best beaches and hotels or places to stay? 2) We would like spend sometimes in the beaches in the north we heard is the best side: San Vincente, Port Parton and eventually El nido. 3) Can you suggest places/beaches/hotels to stay and is it better and safer to travel by boats instead of cars? Can you advice any travel agent there we can approach to figure out how can we organize tours without getting too stressed? 4) Shall we rent a car and are the road safe? Many thanks Gaby

more
    • Best hotel accommodation

Philippine Sep 16, 2016 at 11:53 PM

Hi I'm Gustavo Woltmann, anyone can give me some great hotels in Manila? And also can you rate their service from 5-10 thanks.

more
    • We need a boatman in Coron!!!10th Sept.-14th

Coron Sep 6, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Hey guys,I will stay in coron for 5days during 10th Sept.-14th Sept.with my BF before we go to Boracay.We're looking for a boatman whom good at photography and cooking.It would be great for us to hire someone with honesty and share our first trip in Philippines.
      Thx for all answers!best wishes for you guys!!!

more
    • JEEP RENTAL OR JEEP FROM SAN JUAN TO LAIYA BATANGAS AND BACK

Laiya Sep 26, 2016 at 4:07 AM

Hi ! Anyone has a contact number for jeeps from San Juan Batangas to Laiya resort and from Laiya Resort to San Juan Batangas Bus Terminal or Jeep Terminal? Jeep for hire or even not for hire. Thank you. Is it hard to find a jeep from Laiya resort to San Juan bus terminal/jeep terminal? Thanks.

more
    • Where to stay?

Palawan Sep 13, 2016 at 12:31 AM

Hi
      My boyfriend and I are traveling from Puerto princesca to Coron between the 27th November and 9th December and would like recommendations on where to stay. We have no set plan but I would like to do my Padi and we would like places a little bit off the beaten track.
      We have heard that Port Barton is lovely however have no idea where to stay there.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Jacquelyn

more
    • How is the trip from Manila to Davao lately?

Davao Sep 19, 2016 at 8:51 AM

Last post on the topic was years ago. Are the roads better now? When and where does the bus stop at certain points? I will be travelling with my 22 year old daughter, I am 51, we have been to other parts of the country but mostly by plane. Road trip seems like a good adventure. We want to travel by boat going back- pass by Cebu preferably. Thanks!

more
    • Best beaches near Cebu.

Philippines Sep 7, 2016 at 12:10 AM

Hello, I am flying into Cebu with my two children from December 17th-December 28th. Can you suggest the best beaches that aren't too far away? A ferry is okay, but we don't want to take any more flights. Thanks!

more
    • The ways from coron to EI Nido!

Coron Sep 6, 2016 at 9:12 AM

Is it possible to take a ferry from coron to EI Nido in 4 hours?

more
    • Do I have to pay for a tax??

Philippines Sep 25, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Hello everyone..I just want to ask those people who know the answer regarding my question..my bf for USA sent me some gifts( gadgets etc) last 21st on Same day Express Courier Service..he said I don't have to pick up on those things because they will deliver it on my address..I have the tracking # so I can see where the things are now..it says here it was on mactan-cebu airport and is now on "shipment hold-awaiting for custom's clearance"..I don't know what will I do regarding this..
      I am hoping someone will give me a response..Thank you

more