I would like to know
1. about 7th October Misratah university and the courses offered there
2. about the lifestyle there
3. about the facilities available there
I am a doctor with a specialisation in Pathology. I have around 20 years of work experience.
Recently I was offered a post in Misratah, Libya. I would be greatful if somecone could shed light on the following:
1. How developed is the city's infrastructure? I.e. Transportation, Telecom, Internet, Mobile, ,Cable TV etc?
2. How is the city connected to capital Tripoli? Are there any international flights directly to Misratah?
3. Is the city safe for foreigners working there?
4. What is the average cost of living? TO rephrase it - what would be a good income in the city?
Thanks in advance