VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Baladiyat Banghazi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Baladiyat Banghazi Travel Answer Locations

• Direct flights to Benghazi

Benghazi Jan 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Hello,

I am looking for an airline that goes directly from Benghazi to one of the European cities, so far - found nothing...:( Is there any? Could you please help?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 6:33 PM
    • jalvaer's Profile Photo

ferries from libya

Benghazi Jun 4, 2006 at 9:43 AM

will be in libya by own vehicle (benghazi or tripoli) and would like to depart with a car-ferry...any tips? thanks you.

3 Answers May 2, 2007 at 5:31 PM
    • vojc's Profile Photo

Ferries to and from Libia

Benghazi Oct 4, 2005 at 9:03 AM

I would like to visit Libia with my family (we are from Ljubljana, Slovenia) by my own. We have a camper and so I ask if anyone knows, if we have any chance to rich Libia from Europe by ferry (maybe Italy, Sicilia, Malta...I dont know.

3 Answers Dec 20, 2005 at 10:24 PM
    • pinkapple's Profile Photo

not urgent but important to me

Benghazi Aug 22, 2004 at 6:20 AM

hello i'm a lebanese citizin born in benghazi in 1980, rcently i was thinking of lybia and the place i was born so much, my family left lybia when i was two years old, but i still have this nice feeling towards it and i think it's a great country without knowing much about it. my question is what are the web sites where i can meet lybian friends on the web? i'll appreciate your replies and thats in advance for your help

7 Answers Aug 13, 2008 at 12:02 AM