Bainbridge Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Feedback/Suggestions needed for Portland/Seattle Trip

Seattle Jul 21, 2016 at 1:49 PM

The plan is to fly into Portland or Seattle and fly out of the other city.
      We will rent a car and want to definitely see the highlights that are most reasonable given our time constraints.
      I've heard the Oregon coast is amazing. Also heard about the hiking in the gorge!
      As for Washington - I know the winery Chateau St Michelle is nearby - that may be more doable.
      My boyfriend has never been to Seattle so I want him to see the market etc.
      But I would also love to see some of the whales and not sure if trying to squeeze in any of the islands is worth it or reasonable.
      We are foodies and hope to experience the each city for atleast a day a half plus some excursions.
      Any suggestions you can offer about routes to take - things to see and do and or a reasonable itinerary for 7 days is awesome. We don't want to come home exhausted but we also aren't afraid to pack a lot into a day and want some unique experiences that we can't have in other states!
      Thank you!

more
    • Space needle

Seattle Jul 10, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Are there long lines? Are reservations needed? What about the restaurant - good food? reservations needed there, too? Thanks!

more
    • From coastal Georgia to Bainbridge island

by Stavrostargazer Online Now Sep 7, 2005 at 8:45 AM

My brother in law,sister and their kids are relocatiing to the area a bit sooner than I am.. My mother and I will soon be folloing in their foot steps. .I have lived in coastal Georgia, Saint simons island.. Since I was twelve years old. I am now thirty-eight. .I am scared to death of this move to be honest. HELP! :) Steve

4 Answers Sep 7, 2005 at 2:43 PM