change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crossing Fagaras Mountains - car parking

Romania 4 hours ago

Hello,
      we are planning to cross the Fagaras mountains in August. We will be traveling to Romania by car and we need to park our car for 5 days during our hike. We will be crossing from West to East, so we plan to start at Sebeşu de Sus (small village near Sibiu).
      is it safe to park our car in Sebeşu de Sus on the street? The car is nothing fancy, a 2014 Hyundai i30. Obviously we will not leave any valuables in the car.

As an alternative I was thinking to ask some of the locals if we can park in their gardens for some small fee, but we don't speak Romanian so I'm not sure how this would work out...

Thank you
      Daniel from the Czech republic

more
    • Phone numbers of Cabana's in the Bucegi mountains

Romania Jun 25, 2016 at 9:52 AM

Hi -

I would like to make reservations for summer, for staying at some of the huts in the Bucegi mountains. The info I came across on some of the official websites is NOT valid anymore (like the phones regarding Cabana Omu on this page: cabana-omu.ro/omu-mountain-h...

Does anyone has a valid phone number where I can reserve a place at Cabana Omu and Cabana Babele (and maybe some other cabana's in the area, like "Piatra Arsa" and "Caraiman")?

How much it costs to stay there, on weekdays, in August?

Is there a cabana (or just a more expensive hotel) at the end of Pestera cable car?

Thanks,

Ana

more
    • Guaranteed Day Tours

Timisoara Jul 7, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Hello,

I am coming to Timisoara to attend ECP 18 conference (ecp18.psihologietm.ro/index....)
      I'll be in Timosoara from 19th till 23rd July.

I am looking for two day tours (one on 20th July, the other on 22nd) to Hunedoara and Apuseni Natural Park.
      Please inform if you can help in finding tourism agencies that offer day tours from Timisoara.

Best Regards,

A Rahman.

M Abdur Rahman Malik,
      Assistant Professor,
      Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB),
      Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS),
      Lahore, Pakistan.
      Tel: + 92 42 3560 8037

more
    • carrying cameras.

Romania Jul 19, 2016 at 2:30 PM

I would like to know how safe it is carrying expensive cameras and photographic equipment around. And are there any special issues in Costanta as a whole that one should be aware of.
      Many thanks
      Steve

more

Near Baile Herculane